Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Is there any fap-worthy material in the RAGS version, or is it totally wall of texts?

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
The only way to have sexual contact with her if you haven't used Mind Control to Suppress Familial Ties is if she is a Nymphomaniac, which requires either the Insanity aura to randomly trigger it or to significantly up her Lust and lower her Willpower.

Mako

Jun 8, 2017
You need to do it before you get mind control, once you get that if you do the Clean House chore you make Maggie do it, which blocks you from doing it to find out the last bit you need. Its *YOU* that needs to do the chore to finally reveal the fetish, after that you can get mind control.
If you have mind control, then you force her to clean the house if you "brainwipe" is toggled on, and do it yourself if "brainwipe" is toggled off. So you can work on this once you have mind control, you just have to do the job yourself.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
If you have mind control, then you force her to clean the house if you "brainwipe" is toggled on, and do it yourself if "brainwipe" is toggled off. So you can work on this once you have mind control, you just have to do the job yourself.
ohhh...I didn't know that would work. Very cool, now I don't need to start over.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
The ways to reduce inhibition are:
1. Choose the 'generous' options in the Sex dialog. This can reduce Inhibition to a minimum of 50.
2. Use the Mind Control option to change the person's clothing to something skimpier than they normally wear. This will reduce their Inhibition by 1 each time they see you until it reaches a level where they'd 'naturally' wear that outfit. This can reduce Inhibition to a minimum equivalent to the lowest level outfit that they have available.
3. Use Mind Control to Suppress Inhibition, which will reduce Inhibition and reduce Corruption by an amount every day. This has no limit.
4. Use Sympathic Link to Create a Link between another emotion and Confidence, and preferably Lock that Link. This will make it so whenever you improve the emotion you chose (you can choose between Trust, Love, and Lust), you will also reduce their Inhibition by 1. This has no limit.

Options 3 and 4 are the fastest; Option 3 requires less input from the player to make it work, but will also reduce Corruption. If you *want* the person to have high Corruption, you'll want to either remove the Inhibition Suppression after reducing it to the amount you want or to use Option 4, which has no drawbacks except taking direct intervention by the player to do anything.

EDIT: Oh, there's also Option 5: Psychosism. The auras *can* technically reduce Inhibition, but it's random and unreliable. Don't choose that option.

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Any tips on how to get the Mom's solo drunk scenes? Feel like I've tried every variation of stat and mental illness combos.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Any tips on how to get the Mom's solo drunk scenes? Feel like I've tried every variation of stat and mental illness combos.
Solo drunk? You mean her Wednesday and Saturday stuff? If that's the case, that comes when she's big in Nympho, low on Will.

If you want to save scum it, just save at night before you go to bed and keep loading that save until you get her texting. From there, you can first decide to intervene. I know that the first time, you'll go back to bed. After that, you can investigate and you see her naked in the shower. Depending on her corruption and stats, she'll blow you then she'll have sex with you while drunk.

I don't think she does this in Obsessive mode and really haven't tried that since it usually leads to her letting Sophie have sex with you on the same days. Other than that, I wouldn't know what else leads to her solo drunk.

Michael121

May 14, 2017
Tx Jed I lowered moms inhibition to 0 and find out about her fetish. Does anyone now more fetishes of other characters and how to unlock and also if the new patch that will implement sister full this means that we need to start the game from the beginning or if we have sister perk we continue with our saved game.

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
So, I wanted to mod char creation to let me take all the perks, at least after the main and secondary choices. I figured with a pool of 2 points, and six options, all I'd need to do is change the social trait pool to six. HAH! I was naive. Let me show you the most convoluted way to code an otherwise simple selection process. At least that's how it looks to me because I don't know how to make sense of any of it.

This seems to require much more python coding knowledge than a hobbyist like me has. Still, I think there's probably an easier way to write out the selection process than this. This just seems like way too many unnecessary steps that could be simplified with the correct variables. Say, like a table of the perks and related images, and when one is selected just reference the table and make it so that the related image isn't shown in the next window and following windows. Rather than having all these weird chat_menus, which I assume are building the GUI during the selection process.

Eh, but then again I'm coding illiterate so it's entirely possible I'm wrong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Nemi

May 13, 2017
So, I wanted to mod char creation to let me take all the perks, at least after the main and secondary choices. I figured with a pool of 2 points, and six options, all I'd need to do is change the social trait pool to six. HAH! I was naive. Let me show you the most convoluted way to code an otherwise simple selection process. At least that's how it looks to me because I don't know how to make sense of any of it.
Yeah, this is very inefficient. He defines all variables the first time around, which is fair enough, but then after clicking on the preferred option every variable gets redefined, and a specific new chatwindow gets called. It's probably not easy to remove this entirely and give yourself everything by default, but you could set a path for yourself. This is just me eyeballing the code for a few minutes and spitballing some ideas. I don't expect it to be the solution, I just wanted to get the ball rolling as I like the idea of starting with all perks myself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes