RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
Hmm... I don't know if it would mess it up either but I was thinking it may be easier to just edit the save file after starting the game. Assuming it's just true and false in the save file that should be safe to change. I mean, overall the perks/traits buff your base stats. The only ones that affect the game in any meaningful way are the well-endowed(just barely affects it) and the partially implemented sister selection. The rest is just a numerical advantage in base stats so the game is less of a tedious grind.

Speaking of it being a grind fest, that's primarily the reason I want to boost the MCs starting stats and what not. I tried playing without the cheat mod on v14 and I put 10 hours into the game without unlocking a single CG other than the nurse blowing the MC. I think that's just ridiculous and maybe if the MC starts out with more stats it won't feel like a complete snail crawl.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I play to 27 days and got game over as janitor. Can anyone explain ?
How's your grades looking? Did you go to class, or just make money?

Each week, you need to pay attention to your grades and on Sundays, your mom reviews them and tells you the scoop (IIRC)

I think that if you abuse your powers, that can screw you up too. Dunno about Willpower stuff, but you may want to learn to balance more of your time instead of focusing on one job. You have more than one job. *thumbs up*

Michael121

May 14, 2017
tx for the update....but I thought that this will unlock full sister....:). saves are working...at least for me and now...hope no errors will appear

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone know what is 3th Larson obsessive scene?

Obsessive 3 Mom normal
???????????? ?????????????
Obsessive 3 Mom obsessive

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I don't know anything about it. I just downloaded and put it on my mega. I am waiting until Baal and the gang gets to actual story content before I get back into the game. I haven't even played it for a couple releases...I think the last one I tried was right around 15.

QuadChroma

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
d.fetish = True
but i would also like to know regular way of obtaining it
It looks like it's broken. Looking in the code, it appears he forgot to change the variable that tells the game that Denise has fetish available.
Code:
 def active_fetish():
        return [m]
Should be:

Code:
 def active_fetish():
        return [m, d]

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes