Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
What is "Bonus" for Sandra obsession scenes?
Also, Mom and Denis are only girls who have fetish right now, right?

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I have been with this game from beginning. Played the RAGS as well. Getting tired of how he is allocating time. We end up with a new character every month or two, but the prior characters are not even complete with all the basic sections. Not to mention completed girls are all very similar. Maybe I need to walk away for a while, but damn add some game play or expand some open options. I finish new content in 20 minutes
This game has been around a fair amount of time of you add RAGS and is still so bare bones. I know most of us voted for game play, but not expecting much from combat mechanics

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Is there any other requirement for maggie's fetish at the coffee shop? i have gone to the coffee shop over 20 times and nothing regarding her fetish pops up. i have already done all her personal questions and nothing more is selectable in the favors

bael132

Jul 7, 2017
It looks like it's broken. Looking in the code, it appears he forgot to change the variable that tells the game that Denise has fetish available.
Code:
 def active_fetish():
        return [m]
Should be:

Code:
 def active_fetish():
        return [m, d]
where do you find the file to change and whats the filename?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
When you get enchanced senses up the phone displays more details. I may be remembering incorrectly, but I think love appears on level 2, with level 3 you get corruption and inhibition.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Denise fetish is rape fantasy, fetish sex scene is crap. I can't get any Obsessive/Nympho scene with her so far.

My interest for this game is falling days after days...
Unfortunately I have to agree with you, this was one of the games that I liked the most, but now I don't care anymore, for me is over.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
Unfortunately I have to agree with you, this was one of the games that I liked the most, but now I don't care anymore, for me is over.
lucky for us dreams and desire came out and is one of the best 3d incest games out there
totally agree, i now just download it to update the mods but don't even play it anymore, quited to BB and geting tired of DMD too, now i just wait for the DoD and the other DoD that i just discover the last week and i am pretty hooked

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
totally agree, i now just download it to update the mods but don't even play it anymore, quited to BB and geting tired of DMD too, now i just wait for the DoD and the other DoD that i just discover the last week and i am pretty hooked
You're right, now we have so few quality games that we need to try our luck to play anything else.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
When this game started was very good, then they put a Rape scene, I stopped playing, I believe that many didn't like it and They extract the scene, I came back to play, and now again another scene of Rape, This is lack of imagination, lack Of common sense and disrespect towards those who enjoy this game.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes