D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
can any1 post a mod for the last version with patreon and No password & Cheats enabled?

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
for me the console doesn't work, it just appears a white screen and doesn't do anything and i cant exit so i have to restart the game

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I had an idea and it worked> i use the mod from sldr to update the save file and then enter in the new game and load it and it works, what i found out is that if you want to up the initiative points you first have to up them in the mod file and before you save you must use some of them at the console and then save.
I hope this helps

wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
hey guys, i have a problem with the initiative influence and the discipline protocol, i need for the protocol 100100 influence, which is obviously a ingame mistake, it should be 100 and not 100100. can some one tell me how to fix it?
tia

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
hey guys, i have a problem with the initiative influence and the discipline protocol, i need for the protocol 100100 influence, which is obviously a ingame mistake, it should be 100 and not 100100. can some one tell me how to fix it?
tia
Not familiar with that problem, but you should be able to use initiative.influence=____________ and give yourself enough influence to upgrade discipline.

Reactions: wronghole

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
tia
You can use the cheats to get influence, makes it much easier at this point

Reactions: wronghole

Qwertyasdfzxv

Apr 28, 2017
Could anyone please upload the CG files? Or could anyone tell how? It just doesn't seem worth it to go through all the trouble again ingame and atleast the art is nice.

Reactions: Jackiceman321

vizjirei

Jul 15, 2017
What to do with investigation which brings a game over?

And how to open console? Shift+O doesnt working.

Last edited:

ABH20

Jun 16, 2017
Could anyone please upload the CG files? Or could anyone tell how? It just doesn't seem worth it to go through all the trouble again ingame and atleast the art is nice.
Use an RPA extraction program to get the pics from the images.rpa file in the 'game' subfolder. I use RPATool since it's small and simple. Get it here:

HouseOfRex

Oct 24, 2016
Is there any other requirement for maggie's fetish at the coffee shop? i have gone to the coffee shop over 20 times and nothing regarding her fetish pops up. i have already done all her personal questions and nothing more is selectable in the favors
All that the different steps do is increase her corruption. If her corruption is high, then you can breeze through the scenes one after another. The scene will change and there will be a lust gain every 5 corruption points
1 Small favor question (persuasion)
2 Large favor question (leadership)
3 Under the Activities section, hit "Ask to go out for coffee" it's on the right side.
(There are several scenes for the coffee shop)
4 Clean the house while Mom is around. There will be a small scene with a corruption gain. If not, go on more coffee dates.
(There are also several cleaning scenes)
By the time this is done, you should have enough corruption to just sleep with her, no MC needed. You also don't have to do this before you get MC: just open the MC menu, click the star at the bottom, and choose the purge option. That gets rid of all the changes you made and sets her back to normal.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes