samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Is there a console command for grades? Also I just encountered a bug where i got the first Densie obsession scene but cant find it in the photos section on the phone

Last edited:

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
I apologize for my tone.
But, what's so great about the game?

Interface is clunky. Models are not great. And I kept hitting "under development" No storyline just sex renders in very low quality.

el8

Jul 16, 2017
I've had my eyes on this game for quite a while now, however, every time I checked it before on /htg/, people were complaining about NTR/cuckold shit, which I'm not exactly fan of. I heard there was some update dealing with that, but might still try it beforehand, so I'm curious how much of NTR/cuckold this game actually has. I mean, I kinda don't want it to play through it to find you can maybe fuck like 3 girls while whoring them out to other guys.

pilldawg

Apr 28, 2017
I've had my eyes on this game for quite a while now, however, every time I checked it before on /htg/, people were complaining about NTR/cuckold shit, which I'm not exactly fan of. I heard there was some update dealing with that, but might still try it beforehand, so I'm curious how much of NTR/cuckold this game actually has. I mean, I kinda don't want it to play through it to find you can maybe fuck like 3 girls while whoring them out to other guys.
The only "cuckold" scenes are from high corruption (most accidentally accessible) or mindcrafting a girl to a drone then a sexbot, but the angle on the former is about destroying a girl's mind so severely that she's a helplessly horny nymphomaniac and that of the latter is that you own her mind and force her to whore in a public bathroom for your own profit. No emotional aspect and no intention of monogamy at any point in the game. So, at least in my opinion, the game doesn't really have a cucking problem, unlike games like Seeds of Chaos.

Reactions: badblonde

pilldawg

Apr 28, 2017
personal assistant is only for MC date scenes/driving MC scene, sexbot, from my understanding, is a second mindcrafted addition to drone

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes