Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
how do you get the obsessive state in game without cheats?
use love overload when there love is at 100, also put Psychotic Break on them with will increase the chance of the going obsession and Chance. on there owen

Edit: for nymphomaniac lust at 100 then use lust overload

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
I started a new game with the Sister trait, even though it's not fully implemented, and I'm having a problem with some stats missing on the phone.

When I open the phone to look at the girls in there, currently only Mom, Sister and Kelly, I am only seeing Vitality, Favor, and Willpower stats even though I'm seeing +Love and +Lust reactions from conversations.

Is this a bug or is there something I can do to fix this?

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
I started a new game with the Sister trait, even though it's not fully implemented, and I'm having a problem with some stats missing on the phone.

When I open the phone to look at the girls in there, currently only Mom, Sister and Kelly, I am only seeing Vitality, Favor, and Willpower stats even though I'm seeing +Love and +Lust reactions from conversations.

Is this a bug or is there something I can do to fix this?
do you have Enhanced Senses 2 or 3?, if you don't then that why you do not see them.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I've had my eyes on this game for quite a while now, however, every time I checked it before on /htg/, people were complaining about NTR/cuckold shit, which I'm not exactly fan of. I heard there was some update dealing with that, but might still try it beforehand, so I'm curious how much of NTR/cuckold this game actually has. I mean, I kinda don't want it to play through it to find you can maybe fuck like 3 girls while whoring them out to other guys.
If you wanna have NTR/cuckold, in only one game, you can have here, for your choice.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes