danny19

Jul 20, 2017
If you wanna have NTR/cuckold, in only one game, you can have here, for your choice.
On the mind control screen you should the option to "Suppress Family Ties" inside the first box. You might need the power on lvl 2 for that, I'm not sure.
i have all powers if i go to suppress family is that the icon with mom dad and child?cause if so im using it now i dont wanna loose control over mom

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i have all powers if i go to suppress family is that the icon with mom dad and child?cause if so im using it now i dont wanna loose control over mom
I'm not playing SPowered, it already makes two versions, because I don't like the way it has now, this game has changed everything he had the best, now it's worse, I think they tried to make a funny game and are now Exaggerated, So I said what I know, unfortunately I can't talk about the new versions.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
get your grades to 100 if u can if u are not playing the modded version
playing mod have everything on 1 save except rank 1 and 2 jobs.some reason i cant get them open.hv another save if u go back to main u can get sister but not fully developed.have to hit her up in the screen where you choose your stats in the begining.when game open up it ask you if u want to see ver4 .thats the only route i seen for sister at this time

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
playing mod have everything on 1 save except rank 1 and 2 jobs.some reason i cant get them open.hv another save if u go back to main u can get sister but not fully developed.have to hit her up in the screen where you choose your stats in the begining.when game open up it ask you if u want to see ver4 .thats the only route i seen for sister at this time
sorry ver 14 i mean

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
sorry ver 14 i mean
and now i see u can get her in version 16 as well it works hvnt played it there yet to see how much is developed on ver 16. lots of time trying to get fully operational.the whole job thing driving me crazy now lol .thanks for your assistance.

Reactions: badblonde

aminanjiri

May 7, 2017
You need to open the Dev Console with CTRL+O then plug the values in.
Unsure how to do the console, search the forums for Renpy Console and you will find instructions on many threads (I know I've posted it about 3 times)
Can you take a picture of your writing from the console. Thank you

aminanjiri

May 7, 2017
For version 16.33, how does the console work? The + o control does not work. If you can use the right handwriting or the console, or guide it. Thank you

flimflam

Jun 15, 2017
It just locks up (well screen turns white then I have to hit escape button) it does nothing with the caps on locks up with it off

thanks though
For version 16.33, how does the console work? The + o control does not work. If you can use the right handwriting or the console, or guide it. Thank you
The same thing happened to me with the screen turning white when I press Ctrl + O. If this happens, then you are in the console already, you just cannot see the input screen. So all you have to do at that point is type in the console command and value you want to change (example: m.lust=100) and hit enter. When you are done hit escape to exit the console.

ernie

Jul 4, 2017
shift+o works for me, as for commands the ones OP provided work just fine.

aminanjiri

May 7, 2017
The same thing happened to me with the screen turning white when I press Ctrl + O. If this happens, then you are in the console already, you just cannot see the input screen. So all you have to do at that point is type in the console command and value you want to change (example: m.lust=100) and hit enter. When you are done hit escape to exit the console.
When I'm in control, skipe is activated

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
I've been really into this game since discovering it. Of course, I'd add a few things (a school nurse for example, it's a dangerous world out there). And with the current version, you'd pretty much need cheats to advance the game a bit (I lost half a weekend without them just to get my second power).

I now run the 0.16.33 bugfix 3 version, which of course isn't modded. I was able to enable the console and developer mode, but I'm really missing the sliders in the phone screen that the modded version adds. I decompiled the game files and was able to re-add the top-bar click edits in there, but I'm still looking for the other parts of the modded version.

I don't suppose the modded parts are available somewhere? It would make it so much easier to put them in myself whenever a new version comes out. Also, what does the modded version do exactly? Disable the password, enable the console, plus those left/right clicks and the phone sliders? Anything else?

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
what other commands are there?

And thanks again

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes