sybreal

Aug 16, 2016
please save global influence full to send me
Have you enabled the developer console? If you have, you can "Cheat" all by yourself.

Go into the /renpy/common folder and find 00console.rpy
Somewhere around line 98 (its on line 108 for me), you'll find the line "config.console = False"
Change False to True

Then, ingame you can press Shift+O to open the console and change variables.
For global influence it would be: player.reputation = ###
where "###" is the number you want it to be.

aminanjiri

May 7, 2017
Have you enabled the developer console? If you have, you can "Cheat" all by yourself.

Somewhere around line 98 (its on line 108 for me), you'll find the line "config.console = False"
Change False to True

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017

Change False to True

How do I enable the developer console?

I went in and changed false to true

still not working I must be doing something wrong when I push shift + 0 nothing happens

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
The scenes from interacting with people aren't random and just require certain relationship values in order to succeed. Everything else is random with certain requirements to even have a chance of happening, with higher corruption values generally allowing access to later versions of the scenes. Since unstable states are required for a lot of scenes it should be pointed out that love overload has a random chance of causing obsession and lust overload has a random chance of causing nymphomania. Note that the last time I played was version 12.0 so it's possible some things have changed or new ways of encountering people have been added.

Nympho scenes require a girl to be in the nympho unstable state and then there is a random chance of the scene happening when you encounter them. The mom is easy enough to encounter at various times of day while at home, but the other girls have a random chance of even showing up in the halls at school added on to the random chance of the event triggering. I know that each girl has a class she will show up after but I never saw any nympho events trigger from those so I'm unsure if they count.

Obsession scenes require a girl to be in the obsession unstable state and then there is a random chance of the scene happening when you go to sleep at night. Some of the later versions of scenes require both the girl and your mother being obsessed with you, although I believe one scene was bugged to require your mother be a nympho instead but that has hopefully been fixed by now. It's possible the nympho requirement was intentional but dialogue did not give me that impression.

2 nights a week (I think it was wednesday and saturday) your mother will go out with her friend. When you sleep those nights there is a random chance of waking up hearing noises downstairs to go investigate. If you ignore the noises you will wake up again hearing the shower running for a long time and can go along with those scenes. If you investigate the first noises you get a random chance of encountering your mother alone or your mother with her friend, or if she is in nympho unstable state she will likely be with a bunch of random guys. If she is alone you get to put her to bed. If she is with her friend and your mother is in the obsessed unstable state she will show her friend your dick, otherwise your mother goes to bed and you can go along with scenes with her friend that depend heavily on your alignment.

When investigating the files for scenes I've missed I saw that each girl has a number of scenes with other men in the bathrooms at school. These are presumably only available if you unlock unisex bathrooms, but I'm not really into that stuff so I never did and have no further info on these scenes.
with the mod can see scenes other than that im getting lost trying to play it out :( how to get love up and lust on girls? seems to go up and down and boreing

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Teas Pic for fans that Like Sisster

View attachment 11012
think im already done with this game.cant figure out how to get moms lust up nor seen sister or understand corruption,and ability to achieve more powers.any tips please would be useful.i do see how to get the others lust up on phone the wensday and saturday night events never seem to happen

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
think im already done with this game.cant figure out how to get moms lust up nor seen sister or understand corruption,and ability to achieve more powers.any tips please would be useful.i do see how to get the others lust up on phone the wensday and saturday night events never seem to happen

you need Mind control and add Famly ties

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes