Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
What someone needs to do for this game I swear is make a screen shot gallery of where all the sliders should be for each trait on the chick so Nympho Obsessive ect.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@goatboy23 : I can't link yet, so just go to the first page on this thread, there's a link there. Then scroll down the first page, and you'll see a few more.

I've also used <char>.control

I also use phase a lot, to reset the time when I used something that advances time. Mostly at school.

I've also used player.<skill>XP (for example: player.fitnessXP) to give myself XP and allow the game to raise the actual skill naturally.

@komgsd : The easy way (somewhat) is to use mind control. You could raise it that way using Suppress Restraint. Or you could Suppress Familial Ties and then go to town on her. Be prepared though, she sleeps around. A. Lot.

@Infamy : I think it can be deduced from the rpy-files. I myself have been digging for the alignment-based actions. For example, if you have an alignment of around 30, you can take advantage of Sophie and mom while they're drunk. I could see if I can discover what triggers the three states you mentioned. It could be tricky, from what I understand, it is possible to trigger them using Overloads.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
For version 16.33, how does the console work? The + o control does not work. If you can use the right handwriting or the console, or guide it. Thank you
How can i corrupt mother.
u need lev 3mind control,lev 3 aura apathy and the other lev 3 powers help as well.once you hv mind control go to blue brain and the button under it tap,then tap button in center and on right of that one.takes a few times for total control

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Yup, it's SHIFT+O, not CTRL. SHIFT is the one that opens the console. Now if only I could figure out how to Quick Save and Load.

You can verify in 00keymap.py

Code:
# These keys control skipping.
skip = [ 'K_LCTRL', 'K_RCTRL' ],
stop_skipping = [ ],
toggle_skip = [ 'K_TAB' ],
fast_skip = [ '>' ],

# Debug console.
console = [ 'shift_O' ],
console_older = [ 'K_UP', 'repeat_K_UP' ],
console_newer = [ 'K_DOWN', 'repeat_K_DOWN']

Last edited:

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
@goatboy23 : I can't link yet, so just go to the first page on this thread, there's a link there. Then scroll down the first page, and you'll see a few more.

I also use phase a lot, to reset the time when I used something that advances time. Mostly at school.

I've also used player.<skill>XP (for example: player.fitnessXP) to give myself XP and allow the game to raise the actual skill naturally.

@komgsd : The easy way (somewhat) is to use mind control. You could raise it that way using Suppress Restraint. Or you could Suppress Familial Ties and then go to town on her. Be prepared though, she sleeps around. A. Lot.

@Infamy : I think it can be deduced from the rpy-files. I myself have been digging for the alignment-based actions. For example, if you have an alignment of around 30, you can take advantage of Sophie and mom while they're drunk. I could see if I can discover what triggers the three states you mentioned. It could be tricky, from what I understand, it is possible to trigger them using Overloads.
thank you!

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@Infamy : I looked it up, took me the better part of an hour. I'll try and make this as easy to understand as possible, but it will probably take some undivided attention. Here goes:

First, understand the following:
Unstable
means she has a mental illness (which is displayed in her character sheet under DIAGNOSIS)
Psylocked means it is a PERMANENT mental illness.

To give them a mental illness, there are two ways.

The hard way:
When you have the Insanity Aura active and meet a character for the FIRST TIME THAT DAY SINCE YOU ENABLED THE AURA:

If her Willpower is HIGHER than 50, the game will pick a random number between 1 and 15
If that number is 1, she becomes Unstable and Volatile
If that number is 2, she becomes Unstable and Obsessive
If that number is 3, she becomes Unstable and Nympho

If her Willpower is 50 or LOWER, the game will pick a random number between 1 and 16
If that number is 16, and she is Unstable and Psylocked, she will no longer be Psylocked.
If that number is 16, and she is just Unstable, she will become Psylocked.
If that number is 1, she will become Unstable and Volatile. In addition, if she's related (mom/sis), she will NOT do incest.
If that number is 2, she will become Unstable and Obsessive. In addition, if she's related (mom/sis), she WILL do incest.
If that number is 3, she will become Unstable and Nympho. In addition, if she's related (mom/sis), she WILL do incest.

The easy way:
When using Sympathic link (LUST OVERLOAD) and her Lust is 100, the game will pick a random number between 1 and 20.
Under the following conditions, she will become Unstable AND Nympho and she WILL do incest:
Inhibition HIGHER than 75
AND the random number is LOWER than 3 (a 10% chance).
Inhibition HIGHER than 50 AND the random number is LOWER than 5 (a 20% chance).
Inhibition HIGHER than 25 AND the random number is LOWER than 7 (a 30% chance).
Inhibition HIGHER than 0 AND the random number is LOWER than 9 (a 40% chance).

When using Sympathic link (LOVE OVERLOAD) and her Love is 100, the game will pick a random number between 1 and 20.
Under the following conditions, she will become Unstable AND Obsessive and she WILL do incest:
Inhibition HIGHER than 75
AND the random number is LOWER than 3 (a 10% chance).
Inhibition HIGHER than 50 AND the random number is LOWER than 5 (a 20% chance).
Inhibition HIGHER than 25 AND the random number is LOWER than 7 (a 30% chance).
Inhibition HIGHER than 0 AND the random number is LOWER than 9 (a 40% chance).

IMPORTANT:
Every night transition, if she's in one of the above three states (Volatile/Obsessive/Nympho), her Willpower is at 90 AND she is NOT Psylocked, all three states will be disabled.
In addition, if she's related and you are NOT suppressing Familial Ties in Mindcrafting, she will NOT do incest.

Phew! Now for a practical example:
So, let's say we want a character to be Obsessive:
1. We build her Love to 100 and use Love Overload. Depending on her Inhibition, there is a 10-40% chance she will become Obsessive.

Every night, she will be 'cured' if her willpower is 100, EXCEPT if she is Psylocked.

So, either ensure that her Willpower is LOWER than 90 at the end of the day, or...
...have the Insanity Aura active. If her Willpower is LOWER than 50, the FIRST time she's around your Aura, you have a whopping 6.25% chance the Obsessive state becomes permanent regardless of her Willpower.
This is tricky, however, since there is also a 6.25-6.67% chance (depending on Willpower) that she will end up with a different mental illness.

How is that for my contribution as a new user? Don't say I never did anything for you.

Last edited:

danny19

Jul 20, 2017

can keep her from sleeping around a lot by the sliders corruption and inhibitions

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Or by installing the No-NTR mod. But the question was how to raise her corruption if I remember correctly. A low Inhibition makes the sex scenes steamier, but the high corruption turns them into a slut that sleeps around. Mom more than any of the others.

Which is why I disagree with the author's choice to make Generous sex raise corruption and Selfish sex lower inhibition. I think it should be the other way around. When the player is Generous, it could be considered lovemaking, the player is worshipping their body. That makes them more confident about their body, thus lowering their inhibition resulting in them showing more and more skin.

But if the player Selfishly uses them like a masturbation sleeve, in their minds they become objectified and used to being used for their body, thus raising Corruption, resulting in them sleeping around with every guy they can find.

See what I mean? I actually modded the script to that effect. Generous now lowers inhibition in my game and selfish raises corruption.

All that aside, I would have made mom far more responsible. She is portrayed as a caring and well-together individual, not someone that gets stupid drunk twice a week. It should take great effort to overcome her resistance, making the reward of finally getting her into bed so much sweeter.

Reactions: jog

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Or by installing the No-NTR mod. But the question was how to raise her corruption if I remember correctly. A low Inhibition makes the sex scenes steamier, but the high corruption turns them into a slut that sleeps around. Mom more than any of the others.

Which is why I disagree with the author's choice to make Generous sex raise corruption and Selfish sex lower inhibition. I think it should be the other way around. When the player is Generous, it could be considered lovemaking, the player is worshipping their body. That makes them more confident about their body, thus lowering their inhibition resulting in them showing more and more skin.

But if the player Selfishly uses them like a masturbation sleeve, in their minds they become objectified and used to being used for their body, thus raising Corruption, resulting in them sleeping around with every guy they can find.

See what I mean? I actually modded the script to that effect. Generous now lowers inhibition in my game and selfish raises corruption.

All that aside, I would have made mom far more responsible. She is portrayed as a caring and well-together individual, not someone that gets stupid drunk twice a week. It should take great effort to overcome her resistance, making the reward of finally getting her into bed so much sweeter.
i would think generous equals corruption as in om doing you,lower inhibitions is lower standards she screw anyone i believe but im a noob

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
i would think generous equals corruption as in om doing you,lower inhibitions is lower standards she screw anyone i believe but im a noob
Lowering inhibitions is like getting drunk, it doesn't necessarily turn you into a slut, it just makes you less resistant and more exhibitionist. Corruption on the other hand is like a prostitute that has been doing this work for so long she's lost all respect for men (and likely is hooked on the money and the drugs). A Samantha or Allie with low inhibitions would still care about her grades and her future, but once thoroughly corrupt she'll stop caring about anything.

But this is all academical and not at all that relevant. In the game, high corruption equals gangbangs, low inhibitions equals getting naked. If I have to think logically then slamming her up the ass while not caring what she wants would sooner lead her to that gangbang than preferring to walk around like a tramp. The latter can be just for show.

Here's to waiting for that loyalty-feature yet to be implemented. I don't like sharing my mind controlled pets. Taking someone's free will is a great responsibility.

Reactions: danny19

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Lowering inhibitions is like getting drunk, it doesn't necessarily turn you into a slut, it just makes you less resistant and more exhibitionist. Corruption on the other hand is like a prostitute that has been doing this work for so long she's lost all respect for men (and likely is hooked on the money and the drugs). A Samantha or Allie with low inhibitions would still care about her grades and her future, but once thoroughly corrupt she'll stop caring about anything.

But this is all academical and not at all that relevant. In the game, high corruption equals gangbangs, low inhibitions equals getting naked. If I have to think logically then slamming her up the ass while not caring what she wants would sooner lead her to that gangbang than preferring to walk around like a tramp. The latter can be just for show.

Here's to waiting for that loyalty-feature yet to be implemented. I don't like sharing my mind controlled pets. Taking someone's free will is a great responsibility.
i dont like sharing either lol all my girls at the schools are total sluts at the moment but they are paying me

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
This is so annoying. I'm trying to get those click-cheats working. I've set
Code:
SetField(player, "label", 100)
in both screen_interact and screen_interface, but they still don't work. Dang it, I want to learn this stuff...

Interpreting this stuff is easy enough, but actually modding it...

jog

Apr 7, 2017
I actually modded the script to that effect. Generous now lowers inhibition in my game and selfish raises corruption.
I agree about how inhibition/corruption should be switched. Curious about how you changed it.
Did you have to go through every interaction and change it or is it enough to change a few lines? (I hope it's the latter.)

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
I agree about how inhibition/corruption should be switched. Curious about how you changed it.
Did you have to go through every interaction and change it or is it enough to change a few lines? (I hope it's the latter.)
click on phone then person u want to change then on right you will see slide bars if u have modded version

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
This is so annoying. I'm trying to get those click-cheats working. I've set
Code:
SetField(player, "label", 100)
in both screen_interact and screen_interface, but they still don't work. Dang it, I want to learn this stuff...

Interpreting this stuff is easy enough, but actually modding it...
im not using the shift + o .cheats already built in game i dont know how to do console on this game.pretty much any unless directions lol :p

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes