DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
I uploaded a MODDED 0.16.33 hotfix . Just extract it into the correct directory.

Since someone asked for a changelog, and I've done some serious digging, I have found that Denise has had lots more content added, there was a bug fixed where Samantha's Obsessive state actually triggered Nympho scenes, and a few minor things you wouldn't notice.

Missing from the 0.16.33 hotfix are all Denise's images, those are all new. Combined about 60MiB. How large a file does this BBS accept?

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
question for u then.i hv her totally under my control.through phone i see obsessive photos.can those scenes be done in game? i slid all the controls to the settings above you said to do
Firstly after you adjucted sliders you need advance time for game to recognise new values. Then while speaking (not texting but using interact) use interaction that rise Lust or Love. It will have chance to trigger mental state. So you have to try reloading more. Anather strategy is to get all values except willpower. Then when you lower willpower wia Breake Will mental statte can activate. I got one like from 4 or 5 reload. After she got Obsessive state just wait.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@aminanjiri :
  1. Open 00console.rpy in the ./renpy/common folder.
  2. Look for the following:
    Code:
    # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = True
  3. If it states config.console = False, then change it and try again.
  4. If it states config.console = True and it still doesn't work, open 00keymap.rpy in the same folder.
  5. Look for the following:
    Code:
    # Debug console.
    console = [ 'shift_O' ],
  6. If it states anything other than shift_O, use that key or change it here.
  7. These are the only two locations, so if this doesn't work, I don't know what will. Try downloading the versions on the first post in this thread and trying again. They have the console enabled by default. Maybe you have a non-US keyboard?
And do open it in an editor that recognizes the newlines. Like Notepad++ or even standard Wordpad.

@Arasharia12 : A walkthrough is very difficult to make due to all the crossovers and different branches. Specific guides could be made regarding the conditions needed for something, but for now, just browse through the thread and there will be some examples. And while playing, use the goals to guide you.

@bael132 : I'm not entirely certain which version you're playing and whether it is modded. If you see the question marks, then you have at least a single scene unlocked and no mod. In the modded versions, the _scramble was removed, so there should be no question marks.
However, even in the .33 version, there's a bug in that department. Denise's Nympho 1,2 and 3 scenes will unlock Sandra's instead, and her Obsession scenes won't unlock at all. In my fully modded game, I don't see any of the unstable scenes, unlocked or otherwise.

@Altarin : Not entirely certain, but I believe there's a check that states that a girl in school will always dress one level higher than she would outside of school. I noticed it in the MC scripts, it's logical to assume it would also count during low inhibition. Test it by setting their inhibition to 0, then opening your profile page and closing it again. That resets the girl's image to reflect the new clothing (or attitude) style.

@Everyone : If you believe there's an issue with my modded version, please address me with @DarkPhilosopher so I'll know. I have noticed that loading a 00.16.00 savegame in 00.16.33 will sometimes end with a terminating error. So far it has only happened for savegames in the school hallway, but keep it in mind. It is likely not my fault.

Last edited:
Reactions: aminanjiri

aminanjiri

May 7, 2017
@aminanjiri :
  1. Open 00console.rpy in the ./renpy/common folder.
  2. Look for the following:
    Code:
    # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = True
  3. If it states config.console = False, then change it and try again.
  4. If it states config.console = True and it still doesn't work, open 00keymap.rpy in the same folder.
  5. Look for the following:
    Code:
    # Debug console.
    console = [ 'shift_O' ],
  6. If it states anything other than shift_O, use that key or change it here.
  7. These are the only two locations, so if this doesn't work, I don't know what will. Try downloading the versions on the first post in this thread and trying again. They have the console enabled by default. Maybe you have a non-US keyboard?
And do open it in an editor that recognizes the newlines. Like Notepad++ or even standard Wordpad.

@Arasharia12 : A walkthrough is very difficult to make due to all the crossovers and different branches. Specific guides could be made regarding the conditions needed for something, but for now, just browse through the thread and there will be some examples. And while playing, use the goals to guide you.

@bael132 : I'm not entirely certain which version you're playing and whether it is modded. If you see the question marks, then you have at least a single scene unlocked and no mod. In the modded versions, the _scramble was removed, so there should be no question marks.
However, even in the .33 version, there's a bug in that department. Denise's Nympho 1,2 and 3 scenes will unlock Sandra's instead, and her Obsession scenes won't unlock at all. In my fully modded game, I don't see any of the unstable scenes, unlocked or otherwise.

@Altarin : Not entirely certain, but I believe there's a check that states that a girl in school will always dress one level higher than she would outside of school. I noticed it in the MC scripts, it's logical to assume it would also count during low inhibition. Test it by setting their inhibition to 0, then opening your profile page and closing it again. That resets the girl's image to reflect the new clothing (or attitude) style.

@Everyone : If you believe there's an issue with my modded version, please address me with @DarkPhilosopher so I'll know. I have noticed that loading a 00.16.00 savegame in 00.16.33 will sometimes end with a terminating error. So far it has only happened for savegames in the school hallway, but keep it in mind. It is likely not my fault.
thanks.worked

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
global influence......how incrase?
1 step use the modd if u hv it go to stats at top of screen the other way is go to each person click on icons the one wth the most options has about half way down icon looks like whispering in someones ear that will gv u increase

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
mom have seen mc naked, masturbating, shower with he, had sex, go into the room when mc is sleeping and sometimes she blow him, then one night denis comes punch mc while sleeping, mom hear mc yells open the door but don't enter or watch inside start asking if mc is ok, mc says is ok but mom still thinks something is wrong, she asks if can come inside, mc says no i am naked, mom go to sleep.

the logic on this is bananas.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
mom have seen mc naked, masturbating, shower with he, had sex, go into the room when mc is sleeping and sometimes she blow him, then one night denis comes punch mc while sleeping, mom hear mc yells open the door but don't enter or watch inside start asking if mc is ok, mc says is ok but mom still thinks something is wrong, she asks if can come inside, mc says no i am naked, mom go to sleep.

the logic on this is bananas.
how you get all that? i can only call her to my room and can join her in shower sometimes.never got hit or anything like that

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
how you get all that? i can only call her to my room and can join her in shower sometimes.never got hit or anything like that
denise and almost all the girls come to your room if they are obsessed with you, you need the mind control power level 2 and use love overload, then check the profile in phone it says status = obsession if not do the love overload again

Reactions: danny19

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
denise and almost all the girls come to your room if they are obsessed with you, you need the mind control power level 2 and use love overload, then check the profile in phone it says status = obsession if not do the love overload again
yes i invite them all the time just didnt know they can come hit me lol ty ill try

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes