Marcus20060

Jul 24, 2017
@DarkPhilosopher Thanks for sharing. I wonder if there is any way to speed up the game aside from cheating ? Because u know spending hours of grinding influence, money and corruption/inhibition is not exactly an enjoyable experience

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@Ender Wiggin : Just the 0.16.00 from the looks of it. I'm guessing the author only mods the public build. That's why I'm trying to figure out how to re-create that modded version. If I can somehow write a string replace/insert script in PowerShell, it theoretically becomes possible to quickly mod every version (as long as they have been extracted, which is already done through PowerShell). That being said, you have the 0.16.40 version? Either you have way too much money, or you have a link for us...

@Marcus20060 : The most tedious part is getting your grades up enough to get a second power. This first week you can get your grades up, but you won't get the credit for it until the second week. Obviously, you can cheat your way into getting all powers and so on, but then you wouldn't have anything left to do. As for the changelog, it's a 20 USD post, same for the download link...

Where do people get that .40 version?!

EDIT:

@danny19 : Sophie (I assume that's who you meant with Sophia) can be done, it just takes time or cheating. Another user wrote a guide for that . If there's any 10+ Patrons in this thread, you could ask that the author create a addition where you can ask mom for Sophie's phone number. That way we can Text, Flirt and Sext our way to the cool scenes. Shouldn't be too large of an edit.

@jog : I changed it on all character files, but there should be a better way, methinks. And it doesn't appear to work all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: danny19

Marcus20060

Jul 24, 2017
I have passed the first 2 weeks. Now sitting with lvl 3 sympathy link and like $500 and almost every char. maxed stats aside from corruption and inhibition. The point is that the amount of money and corruption point gain is just too slow :(

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
The fastest way to gain money at this time is to take the Mind Control power and just force them to give you all their money. Only costs you 1 Interaction and a 10 Control, but no time passes. Getting a job can do reasonably well as well. But everyone agrees that for the time being, the fastest way to get money is to get it from the girls.

Mind Control also has ways to manipulate Inhibition and Corruption. Problem is that it affects both. So raising corruption will also raise inhibition and vice versa. No quick fix for that (yet).

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
@Ender Wiggin : Just the 0.16.00 from the looks of it. I'm guessing the author only mods the public build. That's why I'm trying to figure out how to re-create that modded version. If I can somehow write a string replace/insert script in PowerShell, it theoretically becomes possible to quickly mod every version (as long as they have been extracted, which is already done through PowerShell). That being said, you have the 0.16.40 version? Either you have way too much money, or you have a link for us...

@Marcus20060 : The most tedious part is getting your grades up enough to get a second power. This first week you can get your grades up, but you won't get the credit for it until the second week. Obviously, you can cheat your way into getting all powers and so on, but then you wouldn't have anything left to do. As for the changelog, it's a 20 USD post, same for the download link...

Where do people get that .40 version?!

EDIT:

@danny19 : Sophie (I assume that's who you meant with Sophia) can be done, it just takes time or cheating. Another user wrote a guide for that . If there's any 10+ Patrons in this thread, you could ask that the author create a addition where you can ask mom for Sophie's phone number. That way we can Text, Flirt and Sext our way to the cool scenes. Shouldn't be too large of an edit.

@jog : I changed it on all character files, but there should be a better way, methinks. And it doesn't appear to work all the time.
i dont know how to do the files but i hv sophia up to 20 or 30 love so far so maybe soon i get ty

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Found it, .

I tried a new strategy by doing a content compare between the modded and unmodded 0.16.00 versions. It would appear the actual mod is contained in a handful of files, all of which are replaced by that hotfix. I'm going to dig into it tonight, but I may be able to reproduce the mod in those 0.16.33 files, thus effectively modding 0.16.33. No guarantees and if @SLDR forbids it or uploads a modded hotfix I'll keep it as a personal pet project. Barring that, I'll upload it (probably to this post) should I actually succeed. Keep in mind, so far I haven't.

Done:
- Female Stat sliders on phone
- Player Stat buttons on top of screen (including influence menu)
- Player Skills in profile
- Adding Powers in profile
- Mod introduction at start of game
- Photo replay options unlocked
- Added -MODDED on the version
- Added the time-change menu
- Password fix (I think)
- Enabled Developer Mode (SHIFT+D), which in turn enables the Console (SHIFT+O)
- Re-enabled rollback

Notes:
I noticed when using the powers cheat, it doesn't add the skill/stat bonuses. Also, the list of other weaknesses is already present. Getting all the powers will make the player really really freaky.

I fixed a little error where the battle simulator is visible when the developer mode is NOT active, when it should be the other way around. You don't want to run that anyway, trust me. I may un-fix it before posting, since my aim is to duplicate SLDR's mod completely, without alterations. I have some ideas, but that would require his permission.
EDIT: Unfixed it in the final product.

Concerning the rollback: this feature allows you to use the mouse scroll wheel to go back to a previous part of the scene and replay it. You can use this for example when you hit the perfect score in class. You just scroll up and the XP will be awarded a second time. Or in sex-scenes, you can scroll up and pick a different path. I don't believe this was part of the mod, but it would seem the author disabled this functionality. So I re-enabled it.

I believe that completes the mod for 0.16.33

To install, just unpack the file to the 'game' subfolder in your SuperPowered folder, overwriting the files that are already present. I tested this procedure on both the MODDED and the NOPASS 0.16.00 versions offered on the first post of this thread. As mentioned at the start of this post, should @SLDR object, the attachment will be removed at the earliest opportunity. I would like to say, however, that I took no creative licence, everything is still exactly as @SLDR left it, just updated. I did, however, expose the images, rather than repack a 1GiB file.

Have fun!

Last edited:

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Actually, you dont need Sympatetic linc and Psywhotsam powers. Mind control can both lover inhibition (via programming girl to wear slutty outfit) and rise corruption (sexbot program). Getting "Obsession" and "Nymphomania" without Mindbreak is a bit tricky but doable:
Obsessive-Willpower less than 30, Love greater than 60, Anger greater than 60, Fear greater than 30;
Nymphomaniac-Willpower less than 30, Lust greater than 80, Inhibition less than 60, Corruption greater than 30.
Nymphomania is actually easy, Obsessive need some grind of fear and anger.
Not only it save money, it also 2 less flaws and willpower sinks. The only downside is you will ignor Ally and Sister as too young.

Reactions: Green_Mile

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
i dont know how to do the files but i hv sophia up to 20 or 30 love so far so maybe soon i get ty
i wish to learn how to do the console triggers or chars i can on some games but this one i cant seem to understand when i open char
Actually, you dont need Sympatetic linc and Psywhotsam powers. Mind control can both lover inhibition (via programming girl to wear slutty outfit) and rise corruption (sexbot program). Getting "Obsession" and "Nymphomania" without Mindbreak is a bit tricky but doable:
Obsessive-Willpower less than 30, Love greater than 60, Anger greater than 60, Fear greater than 30;
Nymphomaniac-Willpower less than 30, Lust greater than 80, Inhibition less than 60, Corruption greater than 30.
Nymphomania is actually easy, Obsessive need some grind of fear and anger.
Not only it save money, it also 2 less flaws and willpower sinks. The only downside is you will ignor Ally and Sister as too young.
question for u then.i hv her totally under my control.through phone i see obsessive photos.can those scenes be done in game? i slid all the controls to the settings above you said to do

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
i wish to learn how to do the console triggers or chars i can on some games but this one i cant seem to understand when i open char

question for u then.i hv her totally under my control.through phone i see obsessive photos.can those scenes be done in game? i slid all the controls to the settings above you said to do
as well those settings have me blocked on texting mom

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
just did some math looking at the roadmap. 0.24 will be his finishing of the school that's next years march. Considering the school is only a small part of this game a really small part.... and takes 0.24 editions i would assume the game gets finished in 2022, who will be still playing then? Cause lets assume then all the the earlier renders are going to be outdated.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@Tarasia : I completely agree. I stated before that I'd be willing to pay, but at some point it just becomes too much. For me, that's when I end up around the cost of an A-list game, around 60 USD. Sad thing is that if I stop at that point, I also lose all access.

Granted, the author does tend to think of almost everything. I came across Sandra's Obsession scenes, and the amount of branches is crazy. For the most fun, have Sandra Obsessed, Mom Obsessed or Nympho (possibly both could work, if you cheat) and reprogrammed as Personal Assistant.

I'd love to help out, I'm a writer (that's why all my posts are that long) as well as a scripter, so I'm sure I could contribute. But at some point people will lose interest (and money). Leave all the superhero stuff for later, just give me more girls to mind control. Ivy needs an adjustment, and Karma & Co need to be taken down a notch or two.

@Everyone : Does everybody know how to apply that 0.16.33 hotfix posted earlier? Or will I need to write instructions for that as well?

Reactions: notanhiro

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Found it, .

I tried a new strategy by doing a content compare between the modded and unmodded 0.16.00 versions. It would appear the actual mod is contained in a handful of files, all of which are replaced by that hotfix. I'm going to dig into it tonight, but I may be able to reproduce the mod in those 0.16.33 files, thus effectively modding 0.16.33. No guarantees and if @SLDR forbids it or uploads a modded hotfix I'll keep it as a personal pet project. Barring that, I'll upload it (probably to this post) should I actually succeed. Keep in mind, so far I haven't.

Done:
- Female Stat sliders on phone
- Player Stat buttons on top of screen (including influence menu)
- Player Skills in profile

Notes:
I noticed when using the powers cheat, it doesn't add the skill/stat bonuses.
awesome news, i can't wait

ernie

Jul 4, 2017
Samantha is such a hottie i got the fever at first sight. my only regret is making her bed aids dj qualls.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes