t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
Found it, .

I tried a new strategy by doing a content compare between the modded and unmodded 0.16.00 versions. It would appear the actual mod is contained in a handful of files, all of which are replaced by that hotfix. I'm going to dig into it tonight, but I may be able to reproduce the mod in those 0.16.33 files, thus effectively modding 0.16.33. No guarantees and if @SLDR forbids it or uploads a modded hotfix I'll keep it as a personal pet project. Barring that, I'll upload it (probably to this post) should I actually succeed. Keep in mind, so far I haven't.

Done:
- Female Stat sliders on phone
- Player Stat buttons on top of screen (including influence menu)
- Player Skills in profile
- Adding Powers in profile
- Mod introduction at start of game
- Photo replay options unlocked
- Added -MODDED on the version
- Added the time-change menu
- Password fix (I think)
- Enabled Developer Mode (SHIFT+D), which in turn enables the Console (SHIFT+O)
- Re-enabled rollback

Notes:
I noticed when using the powers cheat, it doesn't add the skill/stat bonuses. Also, the list of other weaknesses is already present. Getting all the powers will make the player really really freaky.

I fixed a little error where the battle simulator is visible when the developer mode is NOT active, when it should be the other way around. You don't want to run that anyway, trust me. I may un-fix it before posting, since my aim is to duplicate SLDR's mod completely, without alterations. I have some ideas, but that would require his permission.
EDIT: Unfixed it in the final product.

Concerning the rollback: this feature allows you to use the mouse scroll wheel to go back to a previous part of the scene and replay it. You can use this for example when you hit the perfect score in class. You just scroll up and the XP will be awarded a second time. Or in sex-scenes, you can scroll up and pick a different path. I don't believe this was part of the mod, but it would seem the author disabled this functionality. So I re-enabled it.

I believe that completes the mod for 0.16.33

To install, just unpack the file to the 'game' subfolder in your SuperPowered folder, overwriting the files that are already present. I tested this procedure on both the MODDED and the NOPASS 0.16.00 versions offered on the first post of this thread. As mentioned at the start of this post, should @SLDR object, the attachment will be removed at the earliest opportunity. I would like to say, however, that I took no creative licence, everything is still exactly as @SLDR left it, just updated. I did, however, expose the images, rather than repack a 1GiB file.

Have fun!
How do I use this mod I unpacked it into the game subfolder and now the game does not start?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
obsession is temporal just wait a few days and they will not come if you invite girls all nights so just sleep alone
im tryin hard to get the principle to give me recommendations at all three places and nothing for long time.i want more powers lol

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
For those that are interested in the rest of the flaws (gives a bit of an idea where this can go):
Rapist : You can't help but pop one out every once in a while. Other people seeing you doesn't bother you at all, though you know you probably should take it behind closed doors.
Exhibitionism : You now desire your relatives as much (if not more) as other people.
Masochism : Being in pain now turns you on.
Gender Bender : You no longer have a gender preference and will fuck men, or transgenders as well as women.
Group Participation : When your willpower is low, your desire to create orgies overwhelms you. Passerbys beware!
Uniform Fetishism : Seeing someone in uniform really turns you on now..
Sadist : Dealing damage in combat and causing fear and pain really turns you on.
In short, everything in life will turn the player on. The descriptions for Rapist and Exhibitionism obviously don't make sense. The gender-thing comes with the shapeshifting power, so you could always change into a girl before doing the guy.

@t_jay17 : I work miracles all week, but since this is the weekend, you're going to have to be more specific. What happens or doesn't happen? Is it giving you an error? I tested it on the two 0.16.00 versions from this thread and a 0.16.33 build from another site.

@aminanjiri : First, stop playing sex and mind control fetish games in front of your kids. Then, press escape. That tends to cancel out of things just like the right mouse button. Hey, at least you finally HAVE the console. :)
And global influence is player.reputation in the console and clicking on influence if you're using the mod. If you're playing normally, ask every girl that likes you to gossip about you every day. Or perform your job.

@danny19 : It tends to get even more fun if Mom is also Obsessed or Nympho. She'll join in the fun, or really dominate the girl. Denise has a few crossovers as well, like smoking with Kelly or going to the beach with Sandra. Those states are fun, even though I haven't actually had one yet.
They reset overnight if their willpower gets to 100 and if they're not locked in. So if you want to keep them Obsessed/Nympho, keep their willpower somewhere around 70.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
@Arasharia12 : A walkthrough is very difficult to make due to all the crossovers and different branches. Specific guides could be made regarding the conditions needed for something, but for now, just browse through the thread and there will be some examples. And while playing, use the goals to guide you.
You know , I just download game but I dont even know how to begin to play! Its not like any other renpy game I played before.

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
I get this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'SLDR/time_idle.png'>:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 186, in script
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'SLDR/time_idle.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 186, in script
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc11\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc11\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc11\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc11\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc11\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc11\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc11\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc11\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc11\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc11\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc11\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 623, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc11\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 707, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc11\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1081, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc11\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc11\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc11\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc11\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'SLDR/time_idle.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SP 0.16.33

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@aminanjiri : First you don't have it, then you finally have it and your kids open it and you can't close it, then you ask for the grades cheat (when the obvious try-before-you-ask would be "grade" or "grades") and now you don't have it anymore?! Sorry, but I obviously can't be of any help anymore.

@Arasharia12 : Yeah, the author has big goals. Just save, try out all the buttons until there's nothing left, then load, travel to school and repeat. You'll figure it out soon enough. A hint: every girl only likes to chat about 4 out of nine topics (the others bore them), discuss two out of three topics (if your favor is high enough) and hangout in two out of three places. The physical interactions will unlock with favor, love and lust. Going to class won't raise your grades (unless you do exceptionally well), studying at home or in the library will. But you won't see it until the next Friday.
And go for some extra information.

@t_jay17 : You must have unpacked without folder structure, most likely there's a bunch of PNG files in your game-folder now. There should be an images-folder with an SLDR folder (.\game\images\SLDR) and another folder in that. If you don't have that folder, you get this error.

Reactions: Ara-sH

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Is there a bugfix for the mom fetish scene for the mac? Also I checked the wiki but cant find a guide to each of the girl's scenes for different mental states

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Hi is there any walkthrough?
The main walkthrough is work on the different girls to get their scenes at different times as you try to keep your flaws and other things intact while keeping good grades in school.

Honestly, with this so far focused only on creating a harem, that's what's going to take all your time.

Best to ask questions about what you want specifically, because it's part of the routine at this time.

Reactions: Ara-sH

bael132

Jul 7, 2017
i've done all denise obsessive and nympho's but in the phone it still says ???? something in the file must be wrong...

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
For those that are interested in the rest of the flaws (gives a bit of an idea where this can go):
Rapist : You can't help but pop one out every once in a while. Other people seeing you doesn't bother you at all, though you know you probably should take it behind closed doors.
Exhibitionism : You now desire your relatives as much (if not more) as other people.
Masochism : Being in pain now turns you on.
Gender Bender : You no longer have a gender preference and will fuck men, or transgenders as well as women.
Group Participation : When your willpower is low, your desire to create orgies overwhelms you. Passerbys beware!
Uniform Fetishism : Seeing someone in uniform really turns you on now..
Sadist : Dealing damage in combat and causing fear and pain really turns you on.
In short, everything in life will turn the player on. The descriptions for Rapist and Exhibitionism obviously don't make sense. The gender-thing comes with the shapeshifting power, so you could always change into a girl before doing the guy.

@t_jay17 : I work miracles all week, but since this is the weekend, you're going to have to be more specific. What happens or doesn't happen? Is it giving you an error? I tested it on the two 0.16.00 versions from this thread and a 0.16.33 build from another site.

@aminanjiri : First, stop playing sex and mind control fetish games in front of your kids. Then, press escape. That tends to cancel out of things just like the right mouse button. Hey, at least you finally HAVE the console. :)
And global influence is player.reputation in the console and clicking on influence if you're using the mod. If you're playing normally, ask every girl that likes you to gossip about you every day. Or perform your job.

@danny19 : It tends to get even more fun if Mom is also Obsessed or Nympho. She'll join in the fun, or really dominate the girl. Denise has a few crossovers as well, like smoking with Kelly or going to the beach with Sandra. Those states are fun, even though I haven't actually had one yet.
They reset overnight if their willpower gets to 100 and if they're not locked in. So if you want to keep them Obsessed/Nympho, keep their willpower somewhere around 70.
im still trying to unlock sophie features.she dont come around much.was browsing mom char and see theres a lot can do wth mom but not sure how to ghet there.right now focus is trying to unlock sophie as i said :(

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes