badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
I find it funny with people freaking out about the rape fetish ..... NOT ALL fetishes are good ones lol

Last edited:

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
totally agree, i now just download it to update the mods but don't even play it anymore, quited to BB and geting tired of DMD too, now i just wait for the DoD and the other DoD that i just discover the last week and i am pretty hooked
Me too, I have been playing Dreaming of Dana for a while and it has quickly become one of my favorites. Love the writing and the renders are fantastic. The story events are repeatable and the story moves along at a good pace.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Me too, I have been playing Dreaming of Dana for a while and it has quickly become one of my favorites. Love the writing and the renders are fantastic. The story events are repeatable and the story moves along at a good pace.
yeah great game, the characters are all different with own personality and amazing storyline

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
yeah great game, the characters are all different with own personality and amazing storyline
it's so funny. separately a lot of these games have niche's that they concentrate on and lack in other parts of the whole. If we could get the elements of each game and put them together in one super game it would be a perfect world.

Just imagine a game with the environment of Superpowered, with the pace of Dreaming of Dana, the quality renders of the other DoD, the thrill of the hunt of DMD, the sheer amount of choices in The Twist, the and the animations and voice acting of House Party...Sigh...Perfect world! (I'm sure some would disagree, but hey, to each his own.)

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Denis is still bugged...
Even in Ver 0.16.32
:teary:

BTW:
Anybody knows what is "bonus" for Sandra submissive scenes?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes