Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
if you ever saw the RAGS version, there is more
Yes, and no at the same time.

The Rags version does have more people/places, more jobs to do and a couple of "superhero things" but the amount of interaction with people is severely limited.
The current Renpy version is almost at the same stage of content as the Rags version was when Baal stopped development on it and switched to Renpy.

I'd guess another 2 or 3 updates and the Renpy version will absolutely have more content than the Rags version.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
The RAGS version also had significantly less content for each of the girls. Going by the number of sex scenes, I believe this version already has significantly more content than the RAGS one ever did.

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
How do you raise corruption? With Mother you talk and take her to Coffee Shop, but what About others?

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
I have love, lust, favor and corruption at 100 with mom, but i can't manage to go shopping, everytime i try she refuses, no problem if i invite her to coffee or exercise , but no shopping, so i decompiled the images to see if that scene exist and its there.

What i am doing wrong?

home_MCshopping.jpg

omikron

Jan 11, 2017
You need to change/mindcraft her personality to like shopping. Her current personality will never agree to shopping. So change Maggie's personality from Health Nut to Gold Digger or Celebrant.

Reactions: ArmaSoldier512

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
How do you raise corruption? With Mother you talk and take her to Coffee Shop, but what About others?
Once you get to where you can have sex with her, you raise corruption by being "generous" on the 2nd and 3rd "stages" of sex. You lower inhibition by choosing to be selfish during those same "stages". For more information, I would suggest googling "Superpowered wikia" as they highlight a lot of small details like this, though it's far from being complete as far as being fully up to date to the current version of the game.

I have love, lust, favor and corruption at 100 with mom, but i can't manage to go shopping, everytime i try she refuses, no problem if i invite her to coffee or exercise , but no shopping, so i decompiled the images to see if that scene exist and its there.

What i am doing wrong?

View attachment 8689
You will have to Mind Control her and reprogram her personality to one that likes shopping. For more details (and a breakdown of the various personalities) I would suggest googling "Superpowered Wikia" as they list what each personality likes as far as conversations, dates, and etc. It's not fully up to date on current version, however there is a lot of good information there that you can use. For example: being selfish on the 2nd & 3rd states of sex lower inhibition while being generous increases corruption as well as love/lust loss rates, what stats are needed to trigger the various psychotic/mental breakdowns, and more.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
You need to change/mindcraft her personality to like shopping. Her current personality will never agree to shopping. So change Maggie's personality from Health Nut to Gold Digger or Celebrant.

oh yeah i should know that, thank you

Altarin

May 21, 2017
You can spend Favor with Larson to clean up your record. But I think you need to have Mind Controled her for Professional Favors first.
like someone slready said, if you mindcraft profesionalism away no profesional favor can be bought. But thats not the issue. When you can buy said favor. it still sais something along the lines: "curently inactive, wait for initiative update." Well i would have think with adding demerits, it would also add a way to remove them since the game already offers it. And more so when you do have implemeted a scene which can only be trigger while trigering demerit. So what the hell?

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
help i did something wrong with cheats and now when i clean the house my willpower falls -105 so MC masturbates in front of mom and sis then receive email for demerits, terrorstrike comes and game over
Believe the willpower reduction for cleaning is tied to stoicism, so just set that one low for the scene and can bump it back up after.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017

thank you that work, but i have another question now when i go shop with mom is a scene where they are just walking in mall not this one of they holding hands, what do i need to get this image in game? i tried by reprogramming shop but that just add a few scenes in bathroom

MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
Hey all, first time poster here. Does anyone know if fetishes from the other girls (I already got the Mom's) have been implemented? If yes, how do i get them? Would be similar to how to get the Mom's? Thanks!

MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
You get them from getting more super powers.
Thanks! But assuming I'm using the modded version and cheat my way to getting the super powers, how do i unlock them, then? Certain events, like maybe shopping for some, coffee for others, etc... please correct me if wrong. Thanks!

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Thanks! But assuming I'm using the modded version and cheat my way to getting the super powers, how do i unlock them, then? Certain events, like maybe shopping for some, coffee for others, etc... please correct me if wrong. Thanks!
just the mom have fetish by now, what you obtain with the powers are the flaws

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
The game makes no sense to me (I've read the wiki). :(
The girls' parameters jump around like crazy - suddenly they're angry or afraid of me or lost all willpower. I've just watched all scenes and deleted.

Reactions: Krull

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The game makes no sense to me (I've read the wiki). :(
The girls' parameters jump around like crazy - suddenly they're angry or afraid of me or lost all willpower. I've just watched all scenes and deleted.
That can happen if you have the aura power, the insanity aura causes stats to move around like that. Mostly I've ignored that one, since there seems to be little need for it as you can do the insanity states that make obsessive in other ways.

Reactions: Krull

mrbator

Jun 1, 2017
I can not seem to figure out how to gain powers besides cheating. I read that getting the IPD ranks would work in future but not how to gain powers now, nor use the powers I have.

I know it has to be something simple because there are no threads that I can find about it on google. Can someone help me out please? Or is there a way to add flaws via console?

Last edited:

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
To get powers:

1. Have money.
2. Go to the Initiative and take the Discipline Protocol training. You need to have done this once per new power (not per rank).
3. Go to Globex and buy your new power.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes