Azureius

Dec 7, 2017
In any case, thank you very much for answering me. We don't always get an answer on the forums. Thanks for taking the time!

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
On the other hand, if you could tell me if my level of alignment plays a role during the actions. For example having sex with Sandra at the swimming pool, or Samantha in class. In some images it looks like it's against their will or is it just the normal scene?
Or when the girls come to Billy's house, I only have the scenes in Billy's room and not the ones in what appears to be the kitchen. What conditions are necessary for this?
Sorry for any more questions, then I'll stop, I promise!
Normal scenes.

Alignment really only comes into what actions Billy is offered. If your alignment is low, some choices such as playing pranks at school or taking advantage of drunk women in your house become available. If your alignment is high, Billy can get offered opportunities to help people.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
In any case, thank you very much for answering me. We don't always get an answer on the forums. Thanks for taking the time!
Another useful power to get if you have not already is Sympathetic Link. It is the power that allow you to link emotions.
For example: Link Trust with lust. So anytime you talk to the girl, or text the girl. You gain Lust.
And it can be double linked if you want. ie: link Trust to Trust. So you get double gains.

Another useful Mind Control power, is to set their clothing level. If you force them to wear something lower than their current inhibition level. Then everday you interact with them (limit 1 per day), they will lose 1 inhibition point. It is a long process, but it is a very easy way to passively reduce inhibition on all girls you meet. ***Including your sisters friend Danni that visits once a week. (yes you can get bathroom scenes with her at your house eventually)

Supressing Restraint is great way for them to gain Corruption daily. But they will regain inhibition too. Which you can counteract with the forced clothing making them lose inhibition.

So if you supress their Restraint AND Force more revealing clothing. Then the affected girl will have +1 Corruption -1 Inhibition +1Inhition.
So a net result of corruption only. You can remove or change the Restraint power later once they are at corruption level you want.

So it is possible to play without forcing them to be "open for business" with everyone. Some girls are scripted, based on their fetish, to be interested in others. You could use Wild Oats, it is effective at making them available faster. But not everyone is interested in sharing. So if you avoid Wild Oats, it is still posible to get desired results, it just takes a little longer.

So the main thing I am saying is, not all stat gains on the girls have to be forced. you can have passive gains and stacked bonuses as outlined above. So if you manage to lust link all the girls, than you just send each one txt messages to max their lust out. Or force their clothing level, and they will gain corruption everyday when you bump into them in school. Just free passive corruption gain on them. Because you forced slutty clothes on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Azureius

Dec 7, 2017
Hi, thank you very much.
I found that for non-consensual sexual scenes, you need one of the negative actions. You have to use “coercion”. Even if I don't know yet how to have the active one.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
This game is classified as Complete yet I am still seeing potential girls and sections marked as "Not Implemented". Like becoming a Side Kick or Maid Manners. Do these sections become "Unlocked" if something else is done or are they Not Done and Never Will Be?

Azureius

Dec 7, 2017
So for those who want to know. To activate coercion, you need the small favor of "going to a secluded place", having low love and high fear.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
This game is classified as Complete yet I am still seeing potential girls and sections marked as "Not Implemented". Like becoming a Side Kick or Maid Manners. Do these sections become "Unlocked" if something else is done or are they Not Done and Never Will Be?
Not done. Never will be.

Caedd

Oct 6, 2017
In reality, the game is abandoned, not completed. I have no idea why the people running this site allow it to be listed as finished.

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Has anyone ever seen these scenes in the game. Because I feel like they don't exist.
The first one is from a scene where Kelly tries to sneak over to your house for sex and then the both of you get caught by your mother. Not sure about the requirements but at the very least both your mother and Kelly probably needs to be Obsessive and it's possible that one or both of their fetishes needs to be known?

Not sure about the second one.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
No, i'm not doing this quest. But thanks !
Can you better describe "the bizarre girl in the school" then? There aren't too many actual fights at the school. Neither the drug dealer (fought as security guard) nor the car thief (a NCHDL mission) is particularly bizarre.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes