sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
This girl!
OK, the drug dealer. Easy enough to win. She's modestly tough to fight without power sets though.

Rank 3 armor of terra prevents a whole bunch of damage. Rank 3 psychocism gives you a decent additional energy renewal source (turn on aura of fear at the beginning of the fight and eat her fear whenever you need more energy).

Then just punch her, heal when you can, and recover willpower/energy when you can. Anything else is gilding the lily; more will end the fight faster, but won't really affect the outcome. I typically aim to end the fight with full energy, health, and willpower bars.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I think this is good opportunity to help the new players.

Each job or activity you perform has a potential different event if you get RNG luck and have critical success.
-CS as Security Guard gets the combat event/sex event with drug dealer girl in school
-CS as Janitor gets chance to stop a falling locker on student, with different rewards depending on your RNG rolls
-CS as teachers assistant gives a chance to build over time Control on the teacher. And later you can spend the accumulated Control for different rewards
etc.

These Special events are not only in school, so praise the RNG gods and do not ignore your studying/stat building.

Marcus20060

Jul 24, 2017
Does Mrs.Larson have any date scene (go to gym, library, shopping)? I have maxed her favor, 80 love but whatever option she always sternly declined. FYI, I have set professional ally to her.

Coin_Gaming

Feb 21, 2021
I accidentally removed family ties from the mom and now it doesn't want to supress. The love became capped again, is there a way to get it back?

Marcus20060

Jul 24, 2017
Just went to check and the ability worked as intended. Just build back up control and mindcraft again, wait a few days for the ability to kick in or pump moar control for faster effect.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Mindcrafted effects forced upon people, take time to fully activate. The time until it activates is affected by the targets Control. If you have low Control on them, they are more resistant to forced mental changes. If you increase Control, then your forced changes have a chance to become active. If I remember, the new Mental State forced with Mindcraft is percentage based. For example if a target has 30% Control, then when you sleep at night, the new mindcraft effect will gain 30% progress.

You know when a new MindCraft state takes effect by looking at the targets cellphone bio. When completely active, you will see the small icon denoting it has taken hold.

Reactions: sillyrobot

Marcus20060

Jul 24, 2017
Mindcrafted effects forced upon people, take time to fully activate. The time until it activates is affected by the targets Control. If you have low Control on them, they are more resistant to forced mental changes. If you increase Control, then your forced changes have a chance to become active. If I remember, the new Mental State forced with Mindcraft is percentage based. For example if a target has 30% Control, then when you sleep at night, the new mindcraft effect will gain 30% progress.

You know when a new MindCraft state takes effect by looking at the targets cellphone bio. When completely active, you will see the small icon denoting it has taken hold.
hey since you have taken time to reply, could you please address my question concerning Mrs.Larson. I have maxed out her favor but she sternly refused my request to go to gym/library/shopping (under the 3rd row of the social interaction). Does she have those scenes?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
hey since you have taken time to reply, could you please address my question concerning Mrs.Larson. I have maxed out her favor but she sternly refused my request to go to gym/library/shopping (under the 3rd row of the social interaction). Does she have those scenes?
Yes, but she only participates if she's been reprogrammed to the appropriate activity. Personal Assistant reprogramming might support all three, but the 3 individual mindcrafts (Shopping, Library, Workout) work.

Coin_Gaming

Feb 21, 2021
Wait so there's no way to get a romantic threesome between Maggie and Stephanie? Even with nymph and low inhibitions. Damn. Maybe with a high corruption?

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
There are tons of other 3somes. Stephanie and Danny, Maggie and Anne, Mary and Terri, etc.
Its not so much about forcing mindcraft states on them, but getting critical success on Major Personal Questions and then success in their random classroom events with them (for students). Others have other RNG criteria, such as random drunken booty call 3some with nurse and mom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coin_Gaming

GTR_X

Aug 24, 2023
SuperPowered [v0.45.03] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.09 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 598 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 563 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
It's very slow, it takes more than 2 hours and it doesn't download

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes