sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Your guide says: Secondary goals include getting at least one additional level of Enhanced Senses (to acquire Book smarts and x-ray vision). Hopefully you will get your family members to at at least 80 Favor each, and Sandra's phone number.

Who is Sandra? I don't think I've seen anyone in the game named that.

Guide says: You can start doing the neighborhood watch at this point, but if you catch the thief, just call it in.

Neighborhood watch is killing global influence because any points I get is subtracted plus extra
because billy won't stop peeping in windows.

I'm not seeing anything in the guide about how to get a school job at logistics
or how to recruit two members for NCHDL

Neighborhood watch is mostly pointless noob trap unless you start with strong physical stats. I recommend not bothering with it.

You're looking at the walkthrough linked in my signature, right?

From the section titled "October -- Acquire Flight, try to get phone #s for a few girls"
The first couple of mornings are interrupted by being summoned to the principal. If everything went well, you receive a letter to Logistics Office and can now gain a job at school. The Logistics Office is only open when school is open and can only be accessed with Flight (which you don't have yet) or getting ride with mom. Getting a ride is a button on the upper right corner of the map away from the other travel mode buttons. The second interruption is Larson giving you a new non-negotiable task: act as tutor/liaison to three new powered students. Tell the students the truth when you are accused of being a narc. It''ll make acquiring Tamara less tedious.

A quick note about the Night City High school Defence League (NCHDL):
Currently it is really hard to complete the story arc fast enough to graduate the first year and mostly pointless as there is almost nothing available to do in-game once the Pixie event chain completes. The arc is a requirement for graduation (as well as a lot of fun), references to it are kept in relevant sections, but if the deadline is missed, the only lost content is the graduation party. Using the console or a mod to fast-forward/rewind time to early May is probably the best option in the game's state.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Neighborhood watch is mostly pointless noob trap unless you start with strong physical stats. I recommend not bothering with it.

You're looking at the walkthrough linked in my signature, right?

From the section titled "October -- Acquire Flight, try to get phone #s for a few girls"
I decided to use the SFC Mod because it looks like the game was going to take forever to do,
so I could max everything out.

Last edited:

Kaizazel

Dec 30, 2021
Since it was sort 'left unfinished' and a game I really enjoyed playing, I've actually been modding the heck out of it for a couple months now. Other than some of the basic game mechanics, it's practically an entirely new game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could I get a link too?

Wanky_Yankee

Nov 12, 2021
I will let everyone know when it's in a somewhat releaseable state. There are a ton of bugs of missing images and such that I am still cleaning out. I just finished replacing the storyline assets. I would say I've got 80% of the original game converted over so far. I've also already added the three missing powers, though they will need some expanding throughout the game content. I'm also adding several locations, characters, and features as well as making the full cast of characters interactive. Maybe another month and I will be looking for testing so that would be a good time for others to try it.
I would love to test this out when you are ready to release it. DM me please when you get to the point you are ready for testers

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Phoexist is correct. There is a power to allow this.

I suppose it requires explanation. Each SuperPower you unlock has 3 tiers. At level 1 you get the flaw, any minor beneficial passive perk and the 1st level of the power. For Mind Control power, this means you become attracted to family members, get 5% increase to work success chance and at 1st level you can force some temporary commands on people. At level 2 you can begin to program some Basic Mindcraft commands to permanently take hold. At level 3 you can implant advanced commands.

For you to make someone interested in both boys and girls, you need Basic Mindcraft. Therefore Mind Control level 2.
With Mind Control level 2 you have the option to Recalibrate someone with Basic Mindcraft commands (more options at level 3).

Gender Attraction is one of the Recalibrations, and the one you are looking for.
I did this but it still says Billy is not her type.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I did this but it still says Billy is not her type.
A mindcraft takes time to take effect. The amount of time it takes depends on how much Control remains on a victim after the mindcraft is placed. Each day, that control is tallied. Once the tally reaches or exceeds 100, the mindcraft goes into effect.

Reactions: Silentheart42

Azureius

Dec 7, 2017
Hello everyone,

I love Superpowered, but there are some mechanics that I don't understand, would anyone mind answering me? Or to tell me where I could find it.
What frustrates me the most at the moment is how to unlock two scenes in particular.
The first is the one with Kelly, Billy and another guy in the sports locker room.
And the second is the one with Sandra, I think, on the car.
And has anyone seen this scene with Kelly in toilet before, or is it just fanart?

Last edited:
Reactions: GTR_X
Jan 1, 2018
Hello everyone,

I love Superpowered, but there are some mechanics that I don't understand, would anyone mind answering me? Or to tell me where I could find it.
What frustrates me the most at the moment is how to unlock two scenes in particular.
The first is the one with Kelly, Billy and another guy in the sports locker room.
And has anyone seen this scene with Kelly in toilet before, or is it just fanart?
Most of these scenes are random events at school from when:
* you've mind crafted them into sexbots
* they have high corruption
* they have the nymphomaniac insanity trait

(I'm not certain, but I think pictures 1 and 3 are art Baal made for Patrons and not events directly in game.)

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Hello everyone,

Whoa boy thats quite a few asks... it has been a minute since I grinded this one, so let me jolt some life into the dead hampsters in my head.

So, Kelly 3some. If I remember, you need multiple things going on here. First you need to progress with the afterschool superhero club. Then you also need to progress to unlock the Chearleader content too. Then once both of those seperate content are unlocked, you have a random chance on Tuesday club meeting to get a quest to investigate ... I forget what... but it leads to you creeping in girls locker room on the cheerleaders. And even that event has to be grinded more than once.

I may have mis-remembered parts of that one. So anybody else, feel free to correct me.

The Sandra content one I think is if you skip class with her (Major Favor) and then you have option to go do stuff outside school. Again, I think it has to be repeated to get other outcomes. I am unsure if this one is affected by the SuperHero Club member that likes soccer and is creepin on girls. You have choice to convince principal to let him be goaltender, or you hook him up with Sandra. So either way he joins club, but she ends up in a relationship with him. I do not know if that decision will affect this event.

Again, someone correct me if I am wrong. It's been a minute since I last did that one.

And Kelly in Toilet is easiest to unlock. After you have unlocked (via principle) the ability to have co-ed bathrooms, and also removed the rules against relationships between students. Then if you work on Kelly to corrupt her, there is a random event encounter in bathroom (for all girls). Similar to when you see sister in toilet giving guys blowjobs, or any (and all) the other girls in bathroom doing stuff. It is random event. And they have multiple phases. So you have to get the same event with the same girl, to get new scenes.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Hello everyone,

So the pictures with Kelly in the toilets is not a scene. They are profile pictures of Kelly that you will see based upon what her Corruption and Inhibition levels are on.

At her highest Corruption and her lowest Inhibition you will see the pic of Kelly sleeping on the toilet after being used as a cumbucket as her profile picture. At her lowest Inhibition and lowest Corruption you will see her pointing at the glory hole as a profile picture.

Azureius

Dec 7, 2017
Thank you, everyone. It seems like a long time to do all that ;), but at least it's much clearer.
First I try to unlock the toilet scenes but when the girls, Allie for example, only come for Billy.
Maybe it's just with Allie.
And now that I know we have to play with the level of corruption. Other people told me to use “wild oates”. But I don't know if this will work.
I'm going to try all your advice, if I ever have other questions for the game, I hope I come across nice people like you.
I'll get to work :D, thanks again!

Azureius

Dec 7, 2017
On the other hand, if you could tell me if my level of alignment plays a role during the actions. For example having sex with Sandra at the swimming pool, or Samantha in class. In some images it looks like it's against their will or is it just the normal scene?
Or when the girls come to Billy's house, I only have the scenes in Billy's room and not the ones in what appears to be the kitchen. What conditions are necessary for this?
Sorry for any more questions, then I'll stop, I promise!

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes