sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Free will reduces Willpower each day at the cost of some Control.

Restraint and Modesty shift both Inhibition and Corruption in the same direction (one up, the other down).

Fear and Anger both works sort of the same. One reduces Fear while reducing Lust. The other reduces Anger while reducing Love.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
View attachment 2882119 View attachment 2882119 how to do this protocol training pls help
From my walkthrough:

Superpowers
There are two steps to acquiring a superpower.

1) Get a Discipline injection at the Initiative. The cost is 100 * number of shots prior (including Enhanced Senses) Initiative influence. In addition to allowing the purchase of a new power, each discipline shot reduces Willpower loss from desirable women and increases Willpower regeneration from sleep.
2) Buy the power from Globex. Each power has 3 ranks.
Powers come in 3 price categories. A rank costs its level (1-3) multiplied by a base cost. Cheap powers cost $250, mid-range are $500, and expensive are $750.
Globex influence provides a flat discount to that cost. Cheap powers use 25 Globex to save $125. Mid-range powers use 50 Globex to save $300. Expensive powers use 100 Globex to save $500.

• Wow
Reactions: Mixtape23

Mixtape23

Mar 20, 2020
From my walkthrough:

Superpowers
There are two steps to acquiring a superpower.

1) Get a Discipline injection at the Initiative. The cost is 100 * number of shots prior (including Enhanced Senses) Initiative influence. In addition to allowing the purchase of a new power, each discipline shot reduces Willpower loss from desirable women and increases Willpower regeneration from sleep.
2) Buy the power from Globex. Each power has 3 ranks.
Powers come in 3 price categories. A rank costs its level (1-3) multiplied by a base cost. Cheap powers cost $250, mid-range are $500, and expensive are $750.
Globex influence provides a flat discount to that cost. Cheap powers use 25 Globex to save $125. Mid-range powers use 50 Globex to save $300. Expensive powers use 100 Globex to save $500.
Do i need to keep paying 100$ in hospital?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'm playing without mod, the global points is kinda hard to obtain
Take a look at my walkthrough -- it's more of a strategy guide than anything. Especially the early months. I go over getting started and collecting the first couple of hundred Initiative points in the first couple of months.

Right out of the gate, cash is at least as much a bottleneck as Initiative influence. You need to pay a lot more than $100 each time. You ned to pay 100 Initiative x number of shots previously received for the next Discipline shot plus $250 - $2250 for a rank in a power (so $1,500 - $4,500 to completely acquire a power). Later, cash pretty much stops being a problem.

Mixtape23

Mar 20, 2020
Im in year 2 but Tamara always cold to me when tutoring as if im not progressing and my initiative points is always 0 how to get that?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Im in year 2 but Tamara always cold to me when tutoring as if im not progressing and my initiative points is always 0 how to get that?
Tamara is cold to you because you followed her downtown. There's no way to recover from that. It's not a huge deal; you don't need her help in the super club.

I'm not certain what you mean by initiative points. If it is Initiative influence, you gain that one of two ways: convert school or general influence to it by talking to the principal, or by completing public operations.

Lokesh 47

Jul 13, 2021
To all the people who have played this game guide me with the decision that should i play this game or not,because i am confused is the the game too buggy to play or the grind is there,i can grind as much as i want but tell me is it playable or are there too many bugs.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
To all the people who have played this game guide me with the decision that should i play this game or not,because i am confused is the the game too buggy to play or the grind is there,i can grind as much as i want but tell me is it playable or are there too many bugs.
The game isn't particularly buggy. 0.45 has a few missing/misplaced images (especially in the more esoteric situations like insane slutty interactions) and the late game is a little brittle, but by and large the game plays fine.

The game is based around resource collection and long-term strategic growth and so it has a lot of actions taken to collect the various resources and to establish circumstance. It's not grind in the original meaning (actions repeated just to make a number go up) but is grindy in the more colloquial sense.

Reactions: Lokesh 47

Lokesh 47

Jul 13, 2021
The game isn't particularly buggy. 0.45 has a few missing/misplaced images (especially in the more esoteric situations like insane slutty interactions) and the late game is a little brittle, but by and large the game plays fine.

The game is based around resource collection and long-term strategic growth and so it has a lot of actions taken to collect the various resources and to establish circumstance. It's not grind in the original meaning (actions repeated just to make a number go up) but is grindy in the more colloquial sense.
Should i play this,will it satisfy my incest sink?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes