Neuvell

May 26, 2017
sorry my bad.
love is now capped on 20 and his landlady and roommate refuse to have Intimate relationship with him.
If I remember correctly you need to unlock Mind Control and reprogram their minds to surpress ties and once that sets in the cap is removed

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
sorry my bad.
love is now capped on 20 and his landlady and roommate refuse to have Intimate relationship with him.
OK.

Family love is capped until the incest taboo is broken. You need to break the taboo both on Billy and your target. Billy is easy: acquire the Mind Control power (and if you are after the sister, Sympathic Link as well).

To break the taboo on your target is a bit more complex. You have a couple of options: use mind control or inflict an insanity like nymphomania or obsession.

Mind Control: you need at least rank 2 to gain access to Mindcraft. You want to apply the suppression effect of "Family Ties". Take a look at my walkthrough if you want step-by-step guide on using mindcraft.

Insanity: Two main ways to inflict insanity: use Sympathic Link and use either Love or Lust Overload or use Psychosism and use Insanity Aura and hope to get lucky.

Pg777

Feb 28, 2023
I am not getting any scene of drunk mom it's just you sleep all the night there is nothing and the mod shows the scene is completed

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I am not getting any scene of drunk mom it's just you sleep all the night there is nothing and the mod shows the scene is completed
It's a random event on Wednesday and Saturday nights after she is out with Sophie. If you are doing any kind of sleepover then it won't happen. How the event plays out usually depends on her stats and state of mind.

Reactions: Pg777

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Drunk mom happens Wed and Sat nights only. It's a random and decently rare event. From memory, about 1 in 4 times.

You can only have a single event at night. So if you patrol, have a booty call, or an insanity event triggers then there's no chance it will happen.

Reactions: Pg777

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
What happens if the willpower of the victim (e.g., mom) is reduced to zero?
If Willpower drops enough, the target no longer can interact through normal social choices. I do it all the time as part of instilling my first mind craft.

GoGom

May 13, 2019
If Willpower drops enough, the target no longer can interact through normal social choices. I do it all the time as part of instilling my first mind craft.
What do you mean by "interacting through ordinary social choices"? What do you mean by that?

Jan 7, 2022
I’m thinking of downloading this game(first time) but I’ve read some comments and now I’m not sure.
I briefly went through the thread and know that the Dev kinda forcefully just stamped the “completed” tag without wrapping up everything properly.

So I need some suggestions from others whether to play this game or not. I can see that there is sharing content which I’m fine with but I don’t like rape, forceful sex & other such too hardcore stuff like beating etc. Also, I can see that we share the mom and sis with others. Is gangbang possible?
Is it like consensual through corruption or like complete mindcontrol?

And to what extent is the game “completed”?
How much content can I expect?

Will appreciate if anyone can clarify whether this is worth playing? Thank you :)

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I’m thinking of downloading this game(first time) but I’ve read some comments and now I’m not sure.
I briefly went through the thread and know that the Dev kinda forcefully just stamped the “completed” tag without wrapping up everything properly.

So I need some suggestions from others whether to play this game or not. I can see that there is sharing content which I’m fine with but I don’t like rape, forceful sex & other such too hardcore stuff like beating etc. Also, I can see that we share the mom and sis with others. Is gangbang possible?
Is it like consensual through corruption or like complete mindcontrol?

And to what extent is the game “completed”?
How much content can I expect?

Will appreciate if anyone can clarify whether this is worth playing? Thank you :)
The dev didn't say the game was completed, He was pretty forthright that he just couldn't face it anymore. The thread owner slapped completed on it.

The game is mostly decent up to graduation. There are a fair number of items that point out it is incomplete (a character creation choice that is listed but not available, choices in superbeing activity that are listed but not yet built, powers that are listed but not available for purchase, college courses listed but not available, obvious places where relationships would be extended / built, etc.).

There are options to engage in more forceful activity, but no requirement to pursue them. I don't except in the case of consensual non-consent (one fetish and as a follow-on with the woman whose fetish is spying on others).

There's very limited sharing. Basically, you can choose to share your mother with your schoolmates very occasionally. One woman at school has a fetish for anonymous sex that you can facilitate but don't participate. You can arrange Sandra to date Derek (though you see very little action between them).

Most of the similar scenes are more successful sluttification that the MC walks in on and decides to participate. Several of the more hardcore bathroom scenes involve multiple participants. If you don't want to see those, limit the amount of corruption you inflict on the women.

I think there's quite a bit of content, particularly if you want to explore all the insanities, and other small vignettes available. I don't have that level of patience to try for that. The game has enough randomness to make such exploration irritating and I don't use a mod to make that easier.

Effectively the game has stages: before the superhero club is formed, the club is formed and active, Billy is ensnared by Pixie, and after Pixie is dealt with.

The first two stages are pretty solid. The third works well when it works, but it is a bit brittle and I think there are still points where the player can get stuck. The 4th has a problem. All the school scenes are turned off and the timing to hit the graduation window is insanely tight so it is quite likely you'll miss that window and thus miss the only new material -- the graduation party until a whole year rolls around (or you use console or a mod).

The game does not have a satisfying conclusion though. Frankly, it doesn't have a conclusion at all. The "final" scene is Billy's graduation dance, but the game goes on afterwards and there no indication to the player that it is effectively over.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes