• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I have a question . So can we hope that someone can resume work on the game since it has not really finished? I saw that several mechanics were still in development but the game displays the complete tag. And I find it a pity because it still has a lot of content that would be interesting to dig

It would be really abondonais or at least create a mod that adds more mechanical content / scenes / powers

larssarada

Apr 23, 2018
Is this game fully completed? I ask because some of the options say "Not yet available," or not added yet. Something along those lines. So I'm just curious on how much this game actually has. It says completed, but I've run into some things that aren't in the game "yet".

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I have a question . So can we hope that someone can resume work on the game since it has not really finished? I saw that several mechanics were still in development but the game displays the complete tag. And I find it a pity because it still has a lot of content that would be interesting to dig

It would be really abondonais or at least create a mod that adds more mechanical content / scenes / powers
Not really realistic. No one else had the models so creating new scenes would be nearly impossible. Creating/expanding mechanics without new scenes or reprising old ones might be possible, but is also quite unlikely and probably unfulfilling.

I was mildly tempted to go in and strip out all the work-in-progress mentions and remove dead menu items, but it would be effort with no payoff.

Reactions: lostone2

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is this game fully completed? I ask because some of the options say "Not yet available," or not added yet. Something along those lines. So I'm just curious on how much this game actually has. It says completed, but I've run into some things that aren't in the game "yet".
No. The dev burned out on conversation creation and just basically stopped where he was. The completed tag was added by the owner of this thread not by the dev. I tend to lean towards officially abandoned rather than completed, but I don't own the thread so *shrug*.

A short and incomplete list of things the game listed as expected but aren't present: at least three powers, at least two different operation types, college courses, further interactions with a few women (Tamara, Maid Manners, Danni, Sophie), and the creation option of a working mom. Things the dev outright said he expected to include were sound effects, gear, and crafting.

Last edited:
Reactions: larssarada
May 30, 2023
No. The dev burned out on conversation creation and just basically stopped where he was. The completed tag was added by the owner of this thread not by the dev. I tend to lean towards officially abandoned rather than completed, but I don't own the thread so *shrug*.

A short and incomplete list of things the game listed as expected but aren't present: at least three powers, at least two different operation types, college courses, further interactions with a few women (Tamara, Maid Manners, Danni, Sophie), and the creation option of a working mom. Things the dev outright said he expected to include were sound effects, gear, and crafting.
It's a shame. I remember having some issues with the RAGS version many years ago then thinking "oh sweet, they're updating it on a newer and less janky game engine; this will surely speed things up". Then I forget about it and come back several years later and it's still so incomplete and unpolished.

There is the skeleton of a good game here. I guess it's just another example of how difficult and time consuming development is, and how having good ideas is really the easiest part. Executing on those ideas is so much effort.

Last edited:

exsomon

May 11, 2020
too much grind and death ends
at the end too many zombified, brain dead sex slaves with no opposition
at the start some guys ame and beat u up if u mess things up
later dev forgot about them completely but
best part was gradual profile pic changes of corrupted girls
good idea, hope Dev implements this feature in the second game

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Started my playthrough from scratch. I feel like my insistence on following the wiki guide sort of negatively affected my enjoyment, so I'm hoping going at the game without having to TAB out to read a guide will be a good experience.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Started my playthrough from scratch. I feel like my insistence on following the wiki guide sort of negatively affected my enjoyment, so I'm hoping going at the game without having to TAB out to read a guide will be a good experience.
It can be fun to be more organic. There are a couple of gotcha situations though.

If you care about graduating, there's an insanely rigid schedule you need to hit to complete what you need to do by May 6.

Some interaction paths with Tamara are one-way only. Once you hit particular scenes, you are locked in. There are no recovery options.

Other than that, have fun.

Reactions: PofB

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
It can be fun to be more organic. There are a couple of gotcha situations though.

If you care about graduating, there's an insanely rigid schedule you need to hit to complete what you need to do by May 6.

Some interaction paths with Tamara are one-way only. Once you hit particular scenes, you are locked in. There are no recovery options.

Other than that, have fun.
I'll just play it by ear then and complete tasks I acquire at a decent pace.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'll just play it by ear then and complete tasks I acquire at a decent pace.
That's' a decent way to play. You'll probably find you're ready to graduate between June and Sol. I recommend using the console to shift Billy back to April at that point. Playing through an entire extra year with limited content is more annoying.

Reactions: PofB

Walolo

Oct 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to raise reputations like Rebel, nerd and cheerleading without cheating or editing files?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Does anyone know how to raise reputations like Rebel, nerd and cheerleading without cheating or editing files?
There's one mission for each. That mission gives to to two points along its optimal path. That's pretty much it.

Walolo

Oct 1, 2017
There's one mission for each. That mission gives to to two points along its optimal path. That's pretty much it.
I see.
Im wondering because I noticed in the files and saw that if you have 4 rep or more with the cheerleaders, you could get a bj under the table when having lunch with them.

But if 2 is all you can get (1 with helping Kelly and 1 with Mary) then I'm just gonna mix things up.

Thanks for your answer

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I see.
Im wondering because I noticed in the files and saw that if you have 4 rep or more with the cheerleaders, you could get a bj under the table when having lunch with them.

But if 2 is all you can get (1 with helping Kelly and 1 with Mary) then I'm just gonna mix things up.

Thanks for your answer
you can get two from Kelly and two from Mary.

Kelly: ask for selfie at end.
Mary: ask her to drink less at end.

reggata

Aug 12, 2017
Have any devs taken over this abandoned game as sometimes happens? I know there are like four different versions of Witch Trainer from different teams for example, I'm hoping for something like that to happen here.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Have any devs taken over this abandoned game as sometimes happens? I know there are like four different versions of Witch Trainer from different teams for example, I'm hoping for something like that to happen here.
I don't follow the Witch trainers so it may be a bit different.

Here, none of the model assets have been shared. Which makes further visual development pretty difficult. Further, the models are showing their age -- I believe they are based off of Gen 2 DAZ (the current release is 9). Contrast this with something like The Tyrant, which has many (all?) of the assets shared on this site and still no one has released a continuation. There have been brave souls who occasionally mutter about it though.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
A copy is also stored in <installed game folder>\game\saves

But ren'py uses the files found at %APPDATA%\renpy\Superpowered f there are duplicate names
Not exactly. Ren'Py will use the newer file, whatever if it's located in the game directory or the system one.

Reactions: sillyrobot
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes