• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
how to get logistics divsion / the initiative/ globex influence points?
Initially, the only way is through influence conversion via the principal at school.

Later, the primary source of Initiative influence is working Public Ops opportunities.
A bit of Logistics can be earned from critical successes as a Teacher's Aide. Beyond the initial requirement, it's not really necessary.
Globex can be acquired from critical successes at a couple of jobs at Globex, but I usually find by the time I can get those jobs, I don't need it anymore.

I discuss the different currencies in my walkthrough.

Reactions: helloevey

Qatalitoniss

Nov 8, 2019
The game crashed when completing the sister's fetish quest (online purchases). I had to open the archive with sister's pictures and correct their location. Now everything works. If anyone needs fixet file Sister.rpa, here is the link:

Drop in SuperPowered/game directory

Last edited:
Reactions: cx155

Tracking333

May 4, 2019
I'm kind of lost, I can't get the Pixie story to proceed even after searching this thread quite a bit. Plot8.branch is at 4 but I have no idea how to trigger it to proceed. I've played for quite some time, 3 years ingame time. I remember not alerting the Pixie about the guard. But even when i set story1.fucked_pixie to 1, nothing else happens. I tried eating with friends on every day of the week, particularly Friday. Even when i set plot8.branch to 5, nothing new happens. Is there a stat threshold for some character I do not fulfill? Everyone except for Tamara and Sophie is maxed (and Freddy/Derek corruption). Anyone got any ideas? Would be much appreciated.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'm kind of lost, I can't get the Pixie story to proceed even after searching this thread quite a bit. Plot8.branch is at 4 but I have no idea how to trigger it to proceed. I've played for quite some time, 3 years ingame time. I remember not alerting the Pixie about the guard. But even when i set story1.fucked_pixie to 1, nothing else happens. I tried eating with friends on every day of the week, particularly Friday. Even when i set plot8.branch to 5, nothing new happens. Is there a stat threshold for some character I do not fulfill? Everyone except for Tamara and Sophie is maxed (and Freddy/Derek corruption). Anyone got any ideas? Would be much appreciated.
Where, exactly, are you in the plot? Is Billy still waking up not knowing what happened on Tuesday evening? Has Billy broken the control enough to search his memories? Are you acting as Pixie's personal sex toy every Tuesday? Has Billy helped raid the Initiative? What to do depends on what's going on.

Tracking333

May 4, 2019
Where, exactly, are you in the plot? Is Billy still waking up not knowing what happened on Tuesday evening? Has Billy broken the control enough to search his memories? Are you acting as Pixie's personal sex toy every Tuesday? Has Billy helped raid the Initiative? What to do depends on what's going on.
Thanks for your response. It's actually been quite some time since I played but the last savegame I can find from that storyline was when I had to make the decision to save or follow the Pixie or save Tamara. I decided to save Tamara and got my ass beat, then had the following scene with Karma, Terrorstrike and Miss Whatsherface. I don't believe the story proceeded after that, although it's been almost a year ingame time.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Thanks for your response. It's actually been quite some time since I played but the last savegame I can find from that storyline was when I had to make the decision to save or follow the Pixie or save Tamara. I decided to save Tamara and got my ass beat, then had the following scene with Karma, Terrorstrike and Miss Whatsherface. I don't believe the story proceeded after that, although it's been almost a year ingame time.
Can you describe save Tamara or follow Pixie a bit more?

Are you referring to the choice during the assault on the Initiative where Billy, Pixie, Tamara, and a third woman (I can't recall her designation: she has 3s in her name rather than Es) with a variant form of Kinesis attempt to enter the building and then split up when the mission goes pear-shaped? If so, then you're done. That and the debriefing by Maid Manners, Karma, and Terrorstrike is the end of that plot line. The only thing left is graduation.

If instead you're describing Tamara meeting with the black car before the club is formed then there's still something to dig into.

Tracking333

May 4, 2019
Can you describe save Tamara or follow Pixie a bit more?

Are you referring to the choice during the assault on the Initiative where Billy, Pixie, Tamara, and a third woman (I can't recall her designation: she has 3s in her name rather than Es) with a variant form of Kinesis attempt to enter the building and then split up when the mission goes pear-shaped? If so, then you're done. That and the debriefing by Maid Manners, Karma, and Terrorstrike is the end of that plot line. The only thing left is graduation.

If instead you're describing Tamara meeting with the black car before the club is formed then there's still something to dig into.
Yes, the first one is it. So nothing happens after that? I saw some posts in the thread about raising the Pixie's love level, or having repeatable Friday events with her, none of which I had.

And what do I have to do to get the graduation to start?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Yes, the first one is it. So nothing happens after that? I saw some posts in the thread about raising the Pixie's love level, or having repeatable Friday events with her, none of which I had.

And what do I have to do to get the graduation to start?
There's a few routes with Pixie during that plot line. The "nicer" one is triggered if you defend Pixie from the security guard when getting the Kinesis woman. Using Psychosism seems optimal. She ends up liking you enough to use you as a personal sex toy on Tuesdays after that. No real choices and you can get stuck in a never-ending loop that you can only break out by meeting friends for lunch on Friday once you've dug out your memories.

Graduation can only progress the first week of May. You need grades over 70 and to have completed the Pixie line. Go to school that week and you'll get summoned to the principal's office and offered the opportunity to graduate. Sign the papers. Actual graduation (just a party afterwards for Billy) is a few weeks later.

Reactions: Tracking333

Tracking333

May 4, 2019
There's a few routes with Pixie during that plot line. The "nicer" one is triggered if you defend Pixie from the security guard when getting the Kinesis woman. Using Psychosism seems optimal. She ends up liking you enough to use you as a personal sex toy on Tuesdays after that. No real choices and you can get stuck in a never-ending loop that you can only break out by meeting friends for lunch on Friday once you've dug out your memories.

Graduation can only progress the first week of May. You need grades over 70 and to have completed the Pixie line. Go to school that week and you'll get summoned to the principal's office and offered the opportunity to graduate. Sign the papers. Actual graduation (just a party afterwards for Billy) is a few weeks later.
All right, I see. Thanks for helping me out!

MonkeyWraith

Dec 6, 2022
Hi, having problems with my Danni scenes. The fetish quest will not start, Makeout scene crashes the game (Rollback & Ignore don't work) and Nympho scenes also break but can be Ignored to continue.

Reactions: SuperNoob

udniweca

Jul 19, 2018
I will let everyone know when it's in a somewhat releaseable state. There are a ton of bugs of missing images and such that I am still cleaning out. I just finished replacing the storyline assets. I would say I've got 80% of the original game converted over so far. I've also already added the three missing powers, though they will need some expanding throughout the game content. I'm also adding several locations, characters, and features as well as making the full cast of characters interactive. Maybe another month and I will be looking for testing so that would be a good time for others to try it.
Hi there ! I'm so looking forward to it :) :love:

Reactions: Mr.Ferodos
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes