• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
so i was doing that and I could not find the save files for superpowered so is there another place it could be
A copy is also stored in <installed game folder>\game\saves

But ren'py uses the files found at %APPDATA%\renpy\Superpowered f there are duplicate names

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
danni still not available? but the game is DONE
the tag, as I understand it, was put up by the author himself, this is how finished games look in his understanding :ROFLMAO:, in fact, this game is abandoned and the author is making a "second" part, which he will also quit in a few years, if he does not die of illness or old age,
https://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-2-v0-01-02-night-city-productions.135128/
at the moment, the author abandoned 2 games and left two more unfinished

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
Is there any way to change the order the girls appear in your contacts? I would like to have my favorites up first instead of whatever order I happen to get their numbers.
I would even be ok if there were a way to remove them from my contacts so I can add them back in the order I want.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crel

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
break her mind again with your mind power or break her mind multiple times until it become deep mental illness

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes