Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Mods add things to the save that make them not work without the mod, if you are trying to make an end save that will transfer to the part 2 game a mod is going to be a no good. You can grind our use a few console commands to help with the grind. What do you think the mods do? For the vanilla cheats in mods use the same console commands and variables. It can get a little tricky, but if you want a clean save compatible with the base game for possible future upload a mod may not be your answer.
You are correct on that aspect. If mods do indeed change saves, as some do, that is a big minus. However, mods can on the other hand easily correct logical errors like impossible values which may crash your game, reset flags if you go above or below certain thresholds which would otherwise prohibit the game from continuing, and so forth. That behind the scenes they will use "the same commands" as you would in the console is IMO immaterial.

Also, I have been in possibly one thread too many where somebody was told about the console, ruined their save because they didn't really know what they were doing, and then went on a full rampage. Those people are better off with mods IMO.

I will agree though, if you have some programming experience (preferrably Python, but of course it isn't necessary) and are willing to check the code for cross references and similar, console commands are easier (no need to wait for somebody to write a mod) and more flexible.

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
People have been saying this game was abandoned for the past year. Still more updates coming the whole time. If it is, it is, and someone else can take it over and finish it. I know I would, but my skills with RenPy are non existent, and My Daz skills are even worse.

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
I hope someone make a android port for the last update to play the game even if it abandoned i really like this game it had potential

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
6 years.....
im just amazed this game is still going, must be one of the few that are on here with no animations :eek:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
SuperPowered [v0.45.03] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.09 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 598 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 563 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Malaka

Jul 12, 2017
Still playing the Rags version of this from time to time. Feels like its still ahead of this version.
Shame he is leaving this in the dirt

Matzak

May 1, 2017
He did, but had announced one final update with stuff he already mostly completed and had to tie together. With this update, the game should be abandoned.
no it should be tag completed seen he already started making a Sp2 which he plan going on full steam ahead after he finishs Loser

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
What even is the "ntr" I can't remember when it ever had a ntr tag and nothing seems ntr imo so I'm just curious
The player can use his powers to turn the girls into whores if they choose and its completely optional but people will make a huff about it even though its avoidable.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes