LC...

Nov 20, 2021
Can anyone post a compressed version link? Mega link is not working. Also it it is possible to be on pixeldrain I would apreciate more.

Sep 24, 2020
SuperPowered [v0.44.04] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.92 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.90 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 576 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 541 MB: MEGA

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Compressed pls

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
This game was officially abandoned by the developer. Why is it not marked as Abandoned.
Stop misleading people

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
This game was officially abandoned by the developer. Why is it not marked as Abandoned.
Stop misleading people
We're still expecting one update. Then I expect it'll get marked as completed rather than abandoned (rightfully or wrongly) as the dev is still in communication and I've seen other slap-dash final updates get the completed tag.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Stop misleading people
Just to remind you that tags are not set by the developer, or thread regulars, but by F95's staff, so there is no "misleading". If you think that some tag is missing, you can report the original post - which will be noticed unlike a random post in the thread. But as has been said, one more update was announced to come and so this game is not yet abandoned per the forum rules.

Reactions: HillDweller

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
SuperPowered [v0.44.04] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.92 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.90 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 576 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 541 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Android (unofficial version):

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
How satisfying is the current product? I recall in earlier versions that there were a lot of features/characters that seemed like they would have future content but had not yet been developed yet. I am aware that the game won't offer a complete story but are there any glaring teases of features or characters that don't get any content?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How satisfying is the current product? I recall in earlier versions that there were a lot of features/characters that seemed like they would have future content but had not yet been developed yet. I am aware that the game won't offer a complete story but are there any glaring teases of features or characters that don't get any content?
The next update is supposed to provide more content for Sophie, mom's blond friend.

Characters without any content include the scientist at the Initative and Billy's contact at Logistics.
Characters with obvious minimal/expected growth content include the female superheroes. Maid Manners especially is obviously on the edge of receiving content.

As for teases, there's a lot of skeleton missing flesh. Globex in its current state is an obvious one. It's half-built, really. The Initiative is a glaring opportunity which hasn't received any attention. The college has the advanced courses mentioned but unavailable. The superpowers Brilliance, Humanitas, and Herculean Might are unavailable. The higher levels of operations are mentioned but unavailable.

Reactions: HillDweller

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
MC looks like a crackhead
If I remember correctly, Baal intended to start him off scrawny and build him up as the game and his powers progressed. That fell by the wayside quickly when the sheer volume and complexity of all of the artwork for all the different girls and their fetishes overwhelmed the developer. I've seen the same thing happen with several other games.

I'm happy to hear that Baal plans to finish this game quickly as chapter 1, rather than drop it completely. He just released his other game "Loser" so I'm hoping to hear some news of when he can get back on track with this game and start chapter 2 now that he's learned lessons with this one.

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
The next update is supposed to provide more content for Sophie, mom's blond friend.

Characters without any content include the scientist at the Initative and Billy's contact at Logistics.
Characters with obvious minimal/expected growth content include the female superheroes. Maid Manners especially is obviously on the edge of receiving content.

As for teases, there's a lot of skeleton missing flesh. Globex in its current state is an obvious one. It's half-built, really. The Initiative is a glaring opportunity which hasn't received any attention. The college has the advanced courses mentioned but unavailable. The superpowers Brilliance, Humanitas, and Herculean Might are unavailable. The higher levels of operations are mentioned but unavailable.
Thank you, that's a pretty comprehensive response. I don't know if I ever actually saw the female superheroes but I do remember a lot of superpowers existing but being unavailable. It bugs me when you see features/options that say 'coming soon' but never will. I imagine that 'Working Mom' also doesn't exist?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Thank you, that's a pretty comprehensive response. I don't know if I ever actually saw the female superheroes but I do remember a lot of superpowers existing but being unavailable. It bugs me when you see features/options that say 'coming soon' but never will. I imagine that 'Working Mom' also doesn't exist?
Working mom does not exist.

Billy meets three female superheroes: Maid Manners, Karma, and Terrorstrike. There is a bit of scripted interaction as Billy nears the end of the school club plot line. Maid Manners also appears occasionally when working at Globex in a way that teases at a larger future role. Unfortunately, much like neighborhood patrol, working at Globex is pretty sub-optimal so you only see it when you are specifically looking for that skeletal content.

Mar 24, 2021
This is a repetitive question cuz there are 7 or more search pages about torrent alone, but can anyone repost the torrent link for 44-04 update, Thank You.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes