Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think Kelly is the only one involving males.

Terri has 3some encounters with Mary.
Nikki has 3some encounters with Aliie or unknown student.
Allie is solo.
Chelsea watches Billy with other women.
Samantha is solo.
Sandra is solo in public.
Mary is solo in public.
Denise is solo.

Su Lynn is solo.
Anne is non-sexual solo.
Principal is solo.

Mother is solo.
Sister is solo

The school vignettes are another story. That's where most of the women get busy with other males. Those bathrooms get a serious workout.
I will happily accept defeat but didn't mean the final scenes as much as the steps towards it via the small/large favor discussions.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Didn't they confirm a last update for this game before moving on to the sequel?
Yeah, it's been a few days away since mid-Nov with a continually shifting date until the dev decided to work on Loser. Apparently it'll get worked on again after the next Loser update (the end of this month maybe?). So maybe a release in March?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The Developer declared this project dead. Why isn't there an abandoned tag? Still milking those subs?
I wouldn't call it "milking" if the dev explicitely says the game is dead, everything after that is your own thing. But remember, F95 isn't the center of the worls and whether or not a game is called "abandoned" - which isn't a decision a dev makes but adheres to certain rules, so you're wrong anyways - it only has limited influence on what's gonna happen over at Patreon or wherever they get their money.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I downloaded this game in October 2021. And now it's February 2022 but there is no update at all. :cry:
The dev had moved to a 3-times a year update cycle and then failed to deliver the Nov 2021 update. In early Dec, he acknowledged the failure and announced the next update would be the last and didn't manage to get that update out before stopping to work on his other game.

The next hope is he'll succeed to finish the update shortly after Loser's update is released (mid-March, maybe?).

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I would go even further to say that the next update here probably won't happen for a long time. The next update being the last and is only supposed to tie this game to the next. Thus until he actively has an idea on how SP2 is going to go, it would be difficult to write up a transitional update for this one.

Tossaboneback

Feb 26, 2021
Any scenes for the alice grind?
Also how many NTR involving Maggie I counted two not picture related. The threesome in the living room via her getting home drunk and the shower with Freddy

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I would go even further to say that the next update here probably won't happen for a long time. The next update being the last and is only supposed to tie this game to the next. Thus until he actively has an idea on how SP2 is going to go, it would be difficult to write up a transitional update for this one.
I don't see why, the school part of the MV's life was always intended as the just first chapter in this story. All he needs to do is wrap up the graduation and any loose ends finishing with a brief outro stating something like "Story continues in Superpowered 2"" then fade to black.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I have been following this game since early Rags version. The developer, near as I can determine, hasn't met a deadline. However, I do know that there were several times that this game was delayed due to one thing or another. I recommend just playing through the game, and then being patient for the next version. I do understand some of why there have been delays. Computer problems, rendering problems, writer's block, and burn out.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So the game will be marked as finished :D
Doubtful. After the patreon or discord or whatever post copied here, this game will not be finished as such. SP2 is bound to play in the same universe utilizing some of the same cast but will probably start completely anew.

Reactions: Vestolord

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So the game will be marked as finished :D
?? Not sure if that was meant as a question or statement, I don't think finished wouldn't be a reasonable label for what happens, (I'm not looking to argue semantics).
A better description IMO would be this chapter of the game would be complete, but the game continues in the sequel.

Tossaboneback

Feb 26, 2021
what is the best mod/mods to use since there are so many and most are not compatible with each other?
https://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-radioactive-v0-44-04-ra3-t-geiger.9014/
Radioactive

the time skip and reveres option along with the scrolling via mouse wheel during + lust/love/trust/favor scenes.

dont want to wait a week time jump to the morning of the same day = the next senario.
example say you do somthing that gives a girl + 5 lust scroll up to reverse the moment and then back down to get and additional +5 . It works against you when you use will power or anything that gives a negative value.

LC...

Nov 20, 2021
Can anyone post a compressed version link? Mega link is not working. Also it it is possible to be on pixeldrain I would apreciate more.

Sep 24, 2020
SuperPowered [v0.44.04] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.92 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.90 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 576 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 541 MB: MEGA

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Compressed pls

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes