HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
The RAGS game was different with a very different focus. It had Billy and family, but was more focused on Billy as a nascent superhero.
I wish the RenPy version had gone in that direction instead :( I would happily trade all the school stuff for more domestic content.

ckfk

Jan 4, 2021
How can I complete this game as fast as possible? Is there a copypaste console command to unlock all possibilities?

ckfk

Jan 4, 2021
Is there meant to be no sound on the Mac version? I'm asking because I still see a music/sfx slider.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there meant to be no sound on the Mac version? I'm asking because I still see a music/sfx slider.
The slider is a standard in Ren'Py. You can customize it out as a dev if you don't use music but many don't care. So games without music but with a music volume setting aren't uncommon.

Nov 9, 2017
likely because devs go breadth first - they introduce a million characters to cover all possible niches, instead of depth first: one character at a time to reasonable completion before jumping to the next.
Just like in LOST *spits at the ground*
Harem Hotel at least shows you can have deep characterization even if none are complete yet but they are all progressing at the same rate.

Dragonbolt

Aug 24, 2019
anybody else dealing with a regular sized cock when you have the well endowed trait, or is it just me? Any way to download earlier versions of the game?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes