Dragonbolt

Aug 24, 2019
so is nobody else getting the problem where "well hung" just isn't working and is exactly the same as any other scene? Does nobody know how to get a lower version of the game?

Reactions: ckfk

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
so is nobody else getting the problem where "well hung" just isn't working and is exactly the same as any other scene? Does nobody know how to get a lower version of the game?
There's two different properties for this. You can check both of them at the console.

There are only four places in the code where player.perk_wellendowed is getting set to a value, none of which should fire after picking perks.

The other property is player.big_dick , which is True if either the basic perk or the polymorph perk are selected.

explicit1919

Feb 3, 2022
I just downloaded the game, when i did tutoring, studying, etc, my grades do not increase. Is this a bug, or a wrong setting? shouldl i just redownload the game and hope it fixes it? I dont know what to do no matter what I do it just tells me my grades are at 70 and i get a demerit at the end of the month.

Dec 6, 2019
I just downloaded the game, when i did tutoring, studying, etc, my grades do not increase. Is this a bug, or a wrong setting? shouldl i just redownload the game and hope it fixes it? I dont know what to do no matter what I do it just tells me my grades are at 70 and i get a demerit at the end of the month.
Grades don't change till the end of the week

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
A little while ago someone posted that the next update will the final one for this game, and a new game will be created after that continuing the story. Does anyone have more details on that, is it true?, what the new game will called?, if it will simply be attatched to this thread as a next chapter?, etc

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
A little while ago someone posted that the next update will the final one for this game, and a new game will be created after that continuing the story. Does anyone have more details on that, is it true?, what the new game will called?, if it will simply be attatched to this thread as a next chapter?, etc
That's the current plan according to the dev on his discord, yes. As for more details, they are sparse. It will be made in Unity. It will feature the same protagonist. It will feature some of the same female characters though the models are being remade with newer DAZ generations and will be similar appearances but not exact matches. It will feature less focus on conversations and have less complexity in terms of possible interactions with each woman. It will redo many of the game mechanics. The dev claims a statuses from an appropriate save will carry over to a start in the new game though I suspect that is aspirational.

I think the working title is "Superpowered 2". As for how it will be handled here, that'll probably depend on the uploaders more than anything.

Reactions: Stil996

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
From my walkthrough:

The weekly period for grades is Friday morning until Thursday evening. Your grade is updated Friday morning on Billy's stats page and officially reported on Saturday morning at month end.
There are four basic ways to earn grade increases: critical success taking a class grants a point, being tutored adds 3 points, study at college library adds 3 points, and self study adds 1 point. If you haven't earned at least 5 points so far this week, self-study grants a second point.
  • Tutoring costs $25 and 20 energy.
  • Studying at college costs either energy, cash, or Favor to get there plus 40 energy. It is only open Saturdays and Sundays during the Day and Afternoon periods.
  • Self study costs 40 energy.
  • Taking a class costs 20 energy, but critical successes are random and somewhat rare.

Dragonbolt

Aug 24, 2019
There's two different properties for this. You can check both of them at the console.

There are only four places in the code where player.perk_wellendowed is getting set to a value, none of which should fire after picking perks.

The other property is player.big_dick , which is True if either the basic perk or the polymorph perk are selected.
Thanks! Might find a way to fix this problem on my own now!

SuperNoob

Nov 13, 2019
I get this when trying to make out with Danni - on Mondays

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 453, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause(delay)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Danni/[dan.outfit_non_nude]_[dan.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Danni/home_makeout1.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "locations/loc_kitchen.rpyc", line 205, in script call
  File "chars/char_Danni.rpyc", line 823, in script call
  File "chars/char_Danni.rpyc", line 1020, in script call
  File "util/func_utils.rpyc", line 68, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2009, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1997, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 453, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause(delay)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1561, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3693, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 557, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 743, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 652, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Danni/[dan.outfit_non_nude]_[dan.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Danni/home_makeout1.png')

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
SP 0.44.04
Sat Feb  5 02:15:41 2022

Apokolypse

Apr 6, 2020
At what point does this get an abandoned tag? I loved this game but no update in over 6 months should mean it's not getting one, am I right?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
At what point does this get an abandoned tag? I loved this game but no update in over 6 months should mean it's not getting one, am I right?
The next update was due in Nov, but that was missed. The dev has been promising a final update since early Dec. It's been "a couple of days" away from mid-Nov through mid-Dec and was then sidelined by the dev working on Loser instead. Now that the Loser update is out (I think... I don't play it) there's a chance SP will get its final update.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is Ntr Avoidable
There really isn't any NTR as Billy has literally no romantic relationships, just fuck-buddies. There is sluttificaiton and if you turn the women into sluts they'll act like sluts and you'll see them acting like sluts.

Can you avoid all sight of people other than the MC having sex? Yes. Don't drive the women insane, don't raise their Corruption, and don't unlock Kelly's fetish.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
For all intents and purposes, this game is abandoned even though there may (or may not) come a final update tying some stuff together and introducing the last material as far as it has been made.

The tag however comes only in two cases:

1) The dev officially declares a game abandoned and that there won't be any more updates (not the case, one is still on the line)
2) The dev hasn't given any new information about the game in three months (last was in December IIRC)

There really isn't any NTR as Billy has literally no romantic relationships, just fuck-buddies. There is sluttificaiton and if you turn the women into sluts they'll act like sluts and you'll see them acting like sluts.

Can you avoid all sight of people other than the MC having sex? Yes. Don't drive the women insane, don't raise their Corruption, and don't unlock Kelly's fetish.
I'm not sure whether it is clear that Billy has no romantic interest whatsoever. If you go a path without making the girls go insane, it doesn't feel that different from other Harem style games. However we are in agreement that NTR as such doesn't apply and the tag should be removed, since I do not remember any scene where Billy is cucked against his will.

As for the avoiding technique, while technically correct, you lock yourself out from a lot of content if you do that (okay, "no other men in sex scenes" is doing that), and IIRC you'll have to avoid more than just finishing Kelly - which to me is a bit strange, since "finishing character arcs" should be part of the goal when playing a game like this. I mean, you can avoid having sex altogether in this game (apart from the one person version in your bedroom to keep you from doing strange things) but it'd feel incomplete and aimless. And while certainly my example is exaggerated, I'd feel the same here.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
For all intents and purposes, this game is abandoned even though there may (or may not) come a final update tying some stuff together and introducing the last material as far as it has been made.

The tag however comes only in two cases:

1) The dev officially declares a game abandoned and that there won't be any more updates (not the case, one is still on the line)
2) The dev hasn't given any new information about the game in three months (last was in December IIRC)

I'm not sure whether it is clear that Billy has no romantic interest whatsoever. If you go a path without making the girls go insane, it doesn't feel that different from other Harem style games. However we are in agreement that NTR as such doesn't apply and the tag should be removed, since I do not remember any scene where Billy is cucked against his will.

As for the avoiding technique, while technically correct, you lock yourself out from a lot of content if you do that (okay, "no other men in sex scenes" is doing that), and IIRC you'll have to avoid more than just finishing Kelly - which to me is a bit strange, since "finishing character arcs" should be part of the goal when playing a game like this. I mean, you can avoid having sex altogether in this game (apart from the one person version in your bedroom to keep you from doing strange things) but it'd feel incomplete and aimless. And while certainly my example is exaggerated, I'd feel the same here.
Billy makes it clear during the graduation party with the encounter with Sandra where he recognizes that if he actually could love somebody, it'd probably be her, but he doesn't. Various other dialogues with characters throughout make it clear that the sex is for fun or relief -- not to foster emotional intimacy nor does Billy ever offer emotional intimacy to any of his partners other than Anne as part of her fetish line. Even there, both acknowledge they're exploring her fetish and are relieved in the morning.

Of course, avoiding something a game offers locks out content. That's the literal definition of avoiding content. How much gets locked out depends on how prevalent the feature you don't want to experience is. You need to avoid Kelly's fetish since getting off on anonymous sex with multiple partners has no avenue for exploration if you want to avoid seeing other males with Kelly. Billy can hardly provide anonymous sex himself since he's not anonymous.

I'd suggest the goal isn't to complete all arcs; it is to arrange the relationships to fit your Billy's preferences. I tend to avoid both the Mom's and sister's fetishes because neither hold appeal to me, for example. I did them once, decided they offered me nothing, and as I am not a completionist at heart, haven't bothered to pursue them in further playthroughs.

Reactions: Wrynn13

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Billy makes it clear during the graduation party with the encounter with Sandra where he recognizes that if he actually could love somebody, it'd probably be her, but he doesn't. Various other dialogues with characters throughout make it clear that the sex is for fun or relief -- not to foster emotional intimacy nor does Billy ever offer emotional intimacy to any of his partners other than Anne as part of her fetish line. Even there, both acknowledge they're exploring her fetish and are relieved in the morning.

Of course, avoiding something a game offers locks out content. That's the literal definition of avoiding content. How much gets locked out depends on how prevalent the feature you don't want to experience is. You need to avoid Kelly's fetish since getting off on anonymous sex with multiple partners has no avenue for exploration if you want to avoid seeing other males with Kelly. Billy can hardly provide anonymous sex himself since he's not anonymous.

I'd suggest the goal isn't to complete all arcs; it is to arrange the relationships to fit your Billy's preferences. I tend to avoid both the Mom's and sister's fetishes because neither hold appeal to me, for example. I did them once, decided they offered me nothing, and as I am not a completionist at heart, haven't bothered to pursue them in further playthroughs.
Ah, I never managed to graduate, so there's that. Happy to run around with the girls.

As I said I know that avoiding content is by definition missing content, however I'd say here it is too much of the game, but yeah, opinions may differ. After all, you can sluttify the girls without them being "unfaithful" - exception Steph and Maggie, since they need that slot for family suppression. But - admittedly my last playthrough has been a couple of months ago (log file in the folder is from September) so I might remember wrongly - weren't there others apart from Kelly (least interesting from the school girls anyway) who on the way to full fetish had third party encounters?

As for "completionist": yeah, I need to unlock all once to see what it is but then not necessarily anymore. I don't really "like" quite a few of these fetishes, the ones you mentioned included, then again, sometimes I like a character enough to still unlock them. E. g. I'd rather handle Chelsea herself than just let her watch, but I am a sucker for petite girls and for redheads and her overall attitude ...

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Ah, I never managed to graduate, so there's that. Happy to run around with the girls.

As I said I know that avoiding content is by definition missing content, however I'd say here it is too much of the game, but yeah, opinions may differ. After all, you can sluttify the girls without them being "unfaithful" - exception Steph and Maggie, since they need that slot for family suppression. But - admittedly my last playthrough has been a couple of months ago (log file in the folder is from September) so I might remember wrongly - weren't there others apart from Kelly (least interesting from the school girls anyway) who on the way to full fetish had third party encounters?

As for "completionist": yeah, I need to unlock all once to see what it is but then not necessarily anymore. I don't really "like" quite a few of these fetishes, the ones you mentioned included, then again, sometimes I like a character enough to still unlock them. E. g. I'd rather handle Chelsea herself than just let her watch, but I am a sucker for petite girls and for redheads and her overall attitude ...
I think Kelly is the only one involving males.

Terri has 3some encounters with Mary.
Nikki has 3some encounters with Aliie or unknown student.
Allie is solo.
Chelsea watches Billy with other women.
Samantha is solo.
Sandra is solo in public.
Mary is solo in public.
Denise is solo.

Su Lynn is solo.
Anne is non-sexual solo.
Principal is solo.

Mother is solo.
Sister is solo

The school vignettes are another story. That's where most of the women get busy with other males. Those bathrooms get a serious workout.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes