• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I used it but it doesn't give me any image files, Idk how to use the files it extracted :L
1) Use option 1 -- Extract RPA files.

2) Go to the Game folder. There should be a whole bunch of folders; one is images. Go into it.

Jun 30, 2018
is there a mod that fixes Danni fetish quests not triggering? i press ask her question and just get kicked out of the screen, also all her coerced scenes didn't have any pictures just texts!

Silverdragon

Mar 22, 2018
Anyone got a list of missable scenes if lust stats of some girls are low for the storylines.

For example, I just discovered that if Denise's lust is 80+ in the NCHDL Stolen exam key mission, on Derek's path, she will ask for a fuck in exchange of the info. Similarly, if Sandra's lust is 80+ she will fuck you at the end of the mission if you make Ms.Jackson fuck Derek.

Ill just keep everybody's lust above 80 for now, but I want to know if there is any other non-repeatable scenes that are locked behind stat thresholds?

is there a mod that fixes Danni fetish quests not triggering? i press ask her question and just get kicked out of the screen, also all her coerced scenes didn't have any pictures just texts!
Danni's fetish is not implemented in the game. Same for her coerced scenes most likely.

Jun 30, 2018
Anyone got a list of missable scenes if lust stats of some girls are low for the storylines.

For example, I just discovered that if Denise's lust is 80+ in the NCHDL Stolen exam key mission, on Derek's path, she will ask for a fuck in exchange of the info. Similarly, if Sandra's lust is 80+ she will fuck you at the end of the mission if you make Ms.Jackson fuck Derek.

Ill just keep everybody's lust above 80 for now, but I want to know if there is any other non-repeatable scenes that are locked behind stat thresholds?

Danni's fetish is not implemented in the game. Same for her coerced scenes most likely.
I read an old reply someone was saying the pictures and quests are not tied to her in the code or something, the mod doesn't mention scenes that are not supposed to be in the game, and they show up in the mod.
the reply even said what's wrong with the code and how to make it right but i can't mess around with the code lol
there was a mind altering option btw that you give to all girls and they gain 100 lust daily, i am not sure which one it was now though

Silverdragon

Mar 22, 2018
I read an old reply someone was saying the pictures and quests are not tied to her in the code or something, the mod doesn't mention scenes that are not supposed to be in the game, and they show up in the mod.
the reply even said what's wrong with the code and how to make it right but i can't mess around with the code lol
there was a mind altering option btw that you give to all girls and they gain 100 lust daily, i am not sure which one it was now though
Have a backup of the game if you fuck it up. Use unren(or anything like it) to extract danni's images (in "game" folder). Check the image path mentioned in the error. Move the image so it follows the path. Delete the .rpa you extracted from.

For coercion specifically, take all the poses from the main "Danni" image folder and copy them into the "Negative" folder. Dont know what is missing for fetish. Your SuperPowered_v0.45.02-pc\game\images\Characters\Danni\Negative should look like this:
1705875998001.png

Reactions: accountant2992

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How to get Allie's first Nympho scene?! it's not triggering when i enter the school with her present and with 25 corruption!
It's RNG gated with a comparison to her Inhibition -- not Corruption. At the best, with her inhibition lower than 21, it'll trigger 35% of the time. You'll probably have to meet Allie a whole bunch of times at school to see it. Additionally, school nympho scenes won't trigger if the party is under wild oats suppression.

Jun 30, 2018
It's RNG gated with a comparison to her Inhibition -- not Corruption. At the best, with her inhibition lower than 21, it'll trigger 35% of the time. You'll probably have to meet Allie a whole bunch of times at school to see it. Additionally, school nympho scenes won't trigger if the party is under wild oats suppression.
I have a feeling maybe the quest that i am supposed to be working on not making it trigger at all, because none of the nympho scenes ever triggered for me at school, i will see why i am stuck with a certain quest and i will come back here to tell if that was really the case!

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes