sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I have a feeling maybe the quest that i am supposed to be working on not making it trigger at all, because none of the nympho scenes ever triggered for me at school, i will see why i am stuck with a certain quest and i will come back here to tell if that was really the case!
Oh, yeah. Random events at school are closed while a mission is running. There's an order of precedence to possible offerings and you can't get a lower tier result while a higher tier is on offer.

Jun 30, 2018
Oh, yeah. Random events at school are closed while a mission is running. There's an order of precedence to possible offerings and you can't get a lower tier result while a higher tier is on offer.
Yeah i wasted 1 hour and half of my life trying to fix this thing lol It was the quest all along once i got terri to tutor me to learn the phone number of the blackmailer i got 2 nympho scenes back to back xD

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
You access them by buying yourself a PC(or Mac).
Ain't you so sweet going to donate a new laptop to me like that after my one and only computer was stolen by a p.o.s. Right? All I have is my tablet. The game has an Android version so then the cheat must work somehow. So keep the stupid comments to yourself.

Silverdragon

Mar 22, 2018
Ain't you so sweet going to donate a new laptop to me like that after my one and only computer was stolen by a p.o.s. Right? All I have is my tablet. The game has an Android version so then the cheat must work somehow. So keep the stupid comments to yourself.
It was a, albeit very indirect, way to tell you that there are no cheats for android....Unless you find a way to enable and use the console on Android and edit variables yourself. The mods are for the PC/Mac versions...

Also, your logic of "but this game has a "insert any medium" port, so mods/cheats from "different medium" should work as well" is not as logical as you think.

Reactions: pbam and Kobykins

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
How can I get Initiative points? Trying to unlock Mind control but all I can get is level 3 of Enhanced Senses. I can get Globex points but that is it. I am on Android tablet.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How can I get Initiative points? Trying to unlock Mind control but all I can get is level 3 of Enhanced Senses. I can get Globex points but that is it. I am on Android tablet.
There are two main sources of Initiative in the game. The first, the principal at school can convert school or general influence into other types. The second is by completing Public Operations for the Initiative (which perversely requires Initiative influence to acquire).

I suggest reading the first bit of my walkthrough for a description of the general mechanics -- basically until October.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
oh then the scene must be her being someone else's girlfriend
No, the scene is Billy and Anne pretending to be BF/GF for the whole date. Both Anne and Billy are mentally incapable of the emotional depth necessary for a romantic relationship. Anne gets off on the pretense. She feels safe playing at it with Billy because he's similarly impaired and thus won't get hurt when it isn't real.

Kaizazel

Dec 30, 2021
how to get billy a girlfriend?
If you max out Danni's fetish by repeatedly asking her personal questions, she becomes a very loose version of a girlfriend. You go on dates I think on Tuesdays by going to the café and get to fuck other girls with her consent (or at least I saw one scene with multiple girls). I haven't finished the full line of events and have only triggered it once though. For reference I have the radioactive mod installed, though I'm not certain it's required.

You may also need to max out Steph's fetish because there is a whole interaction with the two before she agrees which is triggered by doing one of those extra dialogue options (the ones that give love), though I pressed literally all of the buttons on both characters so I don't remember which one and I have no idea if she's actually required to be interacted with at all.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Whats the rape content in this game?
It falls into three categories, all of which are optional.

1) Roleplay/consensual non-consent. One woman's fetish is forced sex.

2) Mind Controlled sex. You can treat women like near-mindless puppets and simply use them.

3) Threatened/fearful sexual favours.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes