Azureius

Dec 7, 2017
Thank you for your answer. I will make backups more often. I would like to see the scene with several boys and Kelly in the locker room again, but I have to start over and redo the quests for that. Piss off!

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
Thank you for your answer. I will make backups more often. I would like to see the scene with several boys and Kelly in the locker room again, but I have to start over and redo the quests for that. Piss off!
The Better Experience mod has an option to reset some scenes. Also the hints I posted were from that mod.

Azureius

Dec 7, 2017
Yes, I had seen it, I have since downloaded it. It's very effective, but I haven't seen the option you're talking about.

Threadnaught

Dec 23, 2022
It falls into three categories, all of which are optional.

1) Roleplay/consensual non-consent. One woman's fetish is forced sex.

2) Mind Controlled sex. You can treat women like near-mindless puppets and simply use them.

3) Threatened/fearful sexual favours.
There's also the Rapist Flaw with the Herculean Strength Power that was supposed to be developed, but dev abandoned this game for a remake/sequel in Unity and whatever Loser is.

BlackOrion

Apr 4, 2022
I played this game to hell and back; I just liked it, it felt like you really have a huge number of options and paths, and the concept, while simple, was fun and fresh at the time. And boy, did I play this game. I don't mean I have my hand in my dick 24/7, mind you, I just played a lot because there was a lot to grind and every so often you had to start from scratch. I didn't use guides, I didn't use mods, and now that It's abandoned I regret it.

I don't love the concept of the sequel, the limits in the powers you can have active and basically being a loser without a home at the start, and all that power, money, and what not that I accumulated in the first feels like even more of a waste of time now. It was just my obsessive nature pushing me, always looking forward to some new power or whatever, and it was one hell of disappointment to see that sequel come out right after 0,45, not even 0,5.

I suppose I might play it again moded in the future, just to see what's up with that, but It though. "Hey, might as well whine in the thread like a bitch" since it's 2:00 am in a Monday and I work tomorrow.

I don't know what others feel about SP 2

Last edited:

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
hi, could someone tell me the difference between version 45.02 and version 45.03, please?
The 0.45.3 has some more bugfixes that 0.45.2. Visit and download the v.0.45.00 file (for PC or Mac) plus the SPBugFix 0.45.03 (for PC or Mac).

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How do I use cohersion?
Assuming you mean coercion, as in using threats or violence to force action, the interaction menu has a whole bunch of sub-menus. One of those is for negative interactions -- it looks like a thumb's-down symbol. Coercive actions can be found there.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I tried to make some images using Stable Diffusion and i created some photos for Maggie(Mom), not perfect, i know, there are some mistakes in this photo, but i still think that it's not that bad too.

Here it is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I created more photos of her, if you guys wanna see more pictures that i created, i can post here.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes