LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
The only problem I have with this is that the 4 symbols at the top eft corner of screen are not labelled, many times I have goine to lok at quest log and clicked on wrong symbol, would be nice if they were labelled

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
ok I can do that but what about the other stuff in the quest thing ... I know with a video of batgirl beating what looked like a homeless guy you get cat woman to train you to climb .... and something about make girls drink your cum at the coffee shop... I used the online save editor to give myself around 90000 dollars not hurting for cash just trying to get more story .... I also got all rooms done ...built the android for training in hand to hand combat... can't seem to find the thing that lets you build stuff ...one of the skills says something about sleep bomb of something the last room I built was the chair with mind thing in the back of it....already finished the combat training with the android ...did the spy thing on the outside cat walk or step thing that cat woman had to train you to do...found the scene with wonder woman , someone in all black motor bike helmet , star girl , and two guys walking down the street....the star girl quest said something about maybe creating something to help you out...but every time I go to the room nothing comes up in the research bottle thing nothing on the pc either....
In the lab there was a container to click.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that further events will trigger.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Supervillainy [v0.4.1] [Pupsi]
Compressed Android Port(179MB): - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Last edited:

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Nice renders, good storyline.
I think I got lucky in playing it how I did, I got all content, but, it needs a well written full walkthrough that is constantly updated, as I can see how confusing this game will become the bigger it gets, just some food for thought.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Nice renders, good storyline.
I think I got lucky in playing it how I did, I got all content, but, it needs a well written full walkthrough that is constantly updated, as I can see how confusing this game will become the bigger it gets, just some food for thought.
If you need a wlakthrough it's not a game it a script you have to follow. IThe GAME needs to give you enough to go on. If you need anything external then the game has failed.

Reactions: Pinsel

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
If you need a wlakthrough it's not a game it a script you have to follow. IThe GAME needs to give you enough to go on. If you need anything external then the game has failed.
Say that to dark souls or any of the old text/point and click adventures. Too much hand holding going on these days. Game exploration is dead. I got through this game perfectly fine by both listening to the MC and following the questlog and found all of the additional content by exploring.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ohhh a game in which I can actually relate, being a supervillain myself... If only that sandbox tag was not there.. it is too grindy? I hate sandbox. Well, technically, I hate what it usually comes from, but the concept of the game sounds good!

Reactions: Pinsel

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Ohhh a game in which I can actually relate, being a supervillain myself... If only that sandbox tag was not there.. it is too grindy? I hate sandbox. Well, technically, I hate what it usually comes from, but the concept of the game sounds good!
For money, yes. That has some content with it though so it's not all bad.

Arngrim11

Nov 3, 2017
For money, yes. That has some content with it though so it's not all bad.
Honesty the money isn't all that grindy. You can have enough for everything in like 5 minutes. It takes more time to watch the intro scenes for each than the actual tasks afterward. You can work at the Coffee Shop in the morning, gamble 3x, and rob the bank almost back to back. I assume the reason people feel it's grindy is a few things. The lack of consequence for the two most lucrative actions, no need for money management, and no actual "game play". What I mean by that is the action itself isn't enjoyable such as fighting in a fighting game. A fighting game is really nothing but grinding. The coffee shop is actually the most grindy action. You can only do it once a day and it pays the least. But most people probably like it best because it has some "content". I would say the action of making money in this game feels more meaningless than grindy.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Honesty the money isn't all that grindy. You can have enough for everything in like 5 minutes. It takes more time to watch the intro scenes for each than the actual tasks afterward. You can work at the Coffee Shop in the morning, gamble 3x, and rob the bank almost back to back. I assume the reason people feel it's grindy is a few things. The lack of consequence for the two most lucrative actions, no need for money management, and no actual "game play". What I mean by that is the action itself isn't enjoyable such as fighting in a fighting game. A fighting game is really nothing but grinding. The coffee shop is actually the most grindy action. You can only do it once a day and it pays the least. But most people probably like it best because it has some "content". I would say the action of making money in this game feels more meaningless than grindy.
You're not wrong. I think Pupsi wanted it easy for now to get lots of cash quickly and plans on making robing the bank harder and harder later on. I really like the cafe stuff so i don't mind doing it once it gets going ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is a bright kid fresh outta high school .. wants to go to uni.
Uni says - no powers, no game.
MC is thus stuck un one of Grus under a suburban house abandoned evil lair.

deslin

Aug 31, 2020
man cant want to start "Operation : Taking back the Control of the Lair"
I cant wait to put cat-women in her place and shove something into her for trying to control US.
Seconded, hopefully we can lock her up and do naughty stuff to her as well.

Reactions: Harry6hp
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes