Ren'Py Abandoned Surprise [v0.3 Fix] [BardiGames]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looking at the banner picture and the name of the game. Is the surprise when the girl on the left end drops her pants and you find out that they're a dude?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Surprise [v0.3 Public] APK -

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
God i wish there was a creeper tag. all you can mostly do is spy, spy, spy just for the sake of showing some boobs.
It started well it seemed we could avoid creeping on people but then i just closed the game at the sara and asian chick stuff.
Not saying the game is good bad as its in early development , as for the sandbox aspect its rough and needs a little more tunning.
Good luck Dev ,

BardiGames

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Hey! I have great news for you! I finally found a professional translator for Suprise! The game has been completely re-translated. Also, many asked to release an android version. The official test build of the game for Android is now available. If there are any errors on the android, then please let me know in the ! I am continuing to work on version 0.4. Let me remind you that version 0.4 will be released in the fall

MisterBavaria

Feb 27, 2021
Hey! I have great news for you! I finally found a professional translator for Suprise! The game has been completely re-translated. Also, many asked to release an android version. The official test build of the game for Android is now available. If there are any errors on the android, then please let me know in the ! I am continuing to work on version 0.4. Let me remind you that version 0.4 will be released in the fall
Did it released in fall? when will we get the update?

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes