Ren'Py Abandoned Surprise [v0.3 Fix] [BardiGames]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Super frustrating that it says your stats are too low, but there's no way to raise them.

Game doesn't seem ready for release. It's a good start, but shouldn't have been released until it was cleaned up a bit more....either start the beginnings of stat building, or don't touch on it at all. Having it halfway like this isn't making the players very happy.

Hentairo

May 25, 2019
I don't understand how to progress through the game, I've been playing for a few days (ingame time) and still have that money we started with (87.85$) What to do next?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
As mentioned by others, the game has bad Engrish. It has 2 different sandbox environments, which is just weird. The first is the start of the game where MC has to figure how to bathe, eat, dress, and leave his home. Which he can also click on items that don't matter. Then a world map to go to the college which auto completes. Game fast forwards and MC is thrown across the world to a whole new sandbox House which behaves nothing like the previous sandbox... Why?

The renders and character models look nice, except the used fat guy.

The game has a ton of starting points for what I can guess is mainly a voyeur fetish, since MC can peep on the girls almost constantly, but literally can do nothing else. This is not a game to play right now unless you are really into sneaking around and doing minor peeping.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
With the 0.3 release, it feels kind of weird going from a sandbox into a kinetic novel with the college, would have been nice if that was a little more sandbox or at least had dialogue options, but it is ok so far

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Having played yet, but being stuck in the house doing absolutely nothing and having every "Activity" locked because your points are too low was not fun at all. That's one of my main issues with sandbox games it camouflages the fact that there's limited content available.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Hmm. I'm just browsing games atm, and looked at the sample pics. I'm not really into the "mom", but am very into the "sister". I can only assume that this game will get an i-patch eventually lol. I'll likely try it out when/if it does. Hope the obvious early translation issues have been ironed out. Best of luck to the dev =)

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Interesting...
Is it a netori game ??
Quest log available ??? (Sandbox without quest log is shit)
By the by,, got Android apk. 98 mb

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
I wonder how 0.1 and 0.2 was as being 30% of the way to v1.0 every time something gets intersting you get skill checked but the skills aren't even implemented in the game so you fail every time and have no way to acquire the skill.
The game has potential, but in it's current state it's more annoying then entertaining.

Reactions: boy2636

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
fence wasted time
you can't use anything from home but to school you can't do anything
spend the days you talk to the girls nothing happens like that every day

Reactions: AnyName'llDo
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes