Ren'Py Abandoned Surprise [v0.3 Fix] [BardiGames]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I'll say it now before y'all start complaining.

The render quality of my game, it ain't gonna be that high.
Just saying.
:coffee:

I'll make up for it though.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Can someone explain me about content of sex scenes? Did MC have any action with Mom or Mom's friend or whatever that is (but a sexy milf)?

If he does, is ir vaginal or oral or just spying?

Sep 3, 2020
400mb, i hop in and be back with shitty opinion...

(feel like i gotta love the engrish in this one already)
so is anybody else walking around the house with absolutely no idea where to go or what to do next

and when I tried to interact with characters and do anything the game tells me my skills are too low

but it doesn't tell me how to raise my skills

I don't even know how to leave the house

the game doesn't even seem to have hints so how am I supposed to know what to do
:unsure:

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
Story seems good. Females look fanastic. Nothing to do but check the girls no way to change stats or go anywhere. I hope that changes....

Reactions: dingdong84

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Surprise [v0.2 Public] [BardiGames] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,59 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,55 GB

Compressed Size PC: 200 MB
Surprise-0.2-pc-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 165 MB
Surprise-0.2-mac-crunched.zip:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) -

Sep 22, 2018
Any way to raise the "perception"? Kind of annoying to see that you need to raise a stat without any indication what the stats are or how to raise them...

Reactions: dingdong84

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Obvious incest without the incest

So, who are they this time? Landlady and roommate? Childhood friend and legal guardian?

samuel-OTS

Mar 27, 2018
Any way to raise the "perception"? Kind of annoying to see that you need to raise a stat without any indication what the stats are or how to raise them...
i dont think any of that has been implimented yet, theres only 21 options to change with a save edit nothing remotlly close to stats unfortunatlly, guessing its just there to let you know youll need to level skills

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok figgered I'd give this game a go.
The english is to be exspected for a east european new to english and I think even the dev forgets whats what in the script.
Example Sasha and MC are in a coffee shop and the MC has just fiished talking about him wanting a side job while he studies and A job as a Barista is mentioned since is seems he used to be one before the incident apparently.
And so he decides to ask coffee shops bartender?.
I know he's now in the USA but I dowt that even there a Coffee house Barista is would be refered to as a Bartender.

But thats not an issue and like I said its a comman enough mistake when English is not a primary language or not practiced much.
And I didn't even mind the Sandbox part even though I'm not a fan of Sanbox especially if things arn't logical or there is to much stuff like stam and food and hygiene stats.
That you also have to balance along side taking a piss that seems to last 4-8 hours in the day.

All was great untill the first day of the sandox and I talked to Sonya in the kitchen,
And the first thing I do is try to get the girl who dosn't trust me or even wan't me in the house to make me food.
I'm bit of a wind up merchant but even i'm not stupid enough to try something like that no with Sasha or Emily I could understand but Sonya,
And since the MC dosn't look retarded (no offence) so I gotta figger the MC is either autistic or just f-kin stupidly thick.
And trust me he wouldn't be the first Stupid or thick MC I have played.

But then my very next chat is with Emily and I offer to help with her home work because Apparently I'm a nice MC.
And surprise he do's exactly that he helps her with her homwork which is nice because I have played some Douche bag MC too.
So its a nice change to play a nice helpfull.... wait whats this Emily thanks me for my help and MC says to her "thats all just thank you" now I'm thinking ok he's a little douche he's gonna ask for a kiss on the cheek and maybe accidently turn making it a mouth kiss?.

But oh no he go's right past douche to creepy he's asking the youngest girl in the house that took him in on only his second day there.
To play school girl dress up for him and he wants to stay in her room while she changes and creepyer still when staying in the room isn't an option he wants her to dress like that when ever he helps her do her homework.

Don't know what happends after that because I quit the game and Deleted it.

But on the plus side Dev what I think dosen't really matter because there are plenty of people that will like this stuff.

Reactions: Skeltom

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
can someone help how do you get out the house i go to livingroom click on door all i get is a uuh HELPPP

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks Interesting. The characters are pretty good looking as well. I'm going to give this a good playthrough and see where it goes.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes