4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
Dear dev

If you keep ignoring the master text speed preferrence by defining your own "slow_cps" overrides, I will keep hacking your script to slam that shit right back to 0. Some of us read fast and get triggered by useless teletype effect text crawl.
Dear phupdup,
The game is like this, if you don't like it and want to "hack" the code, go ahead if that makes you play it more comfortable.

And relax with your words, I see you a little upset.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You are disabling a slider in the game preferences for no good reason by overriding it in every line of script with a hardcoded value. Let the users decide how fast they want to see the dialog. If you are going to have different speeds for each of the actors then take a little time to parameterize these in the preferences as well.

Dear phupdup,
The game is like this, if you don't like it and want to "hack" the code, go ahead if that makes you play it more comfortable.

And relax with your words, I see you a little upset.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Meh, I myself always found that sissification dillutes the femdom experience, as it posits that a submissive should by default have a vagina and that a male submissive should act and look like a woman, and therefore implicitly suggests that females are the submissive sex or at the very least the sex that all submissives should aspire to be!

It's more... bearable if the sissification does not come with forced-bi (and honestly, I'm not 100% we'll be spared that after playing 0.3, as we are already told that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
) and it's only a mistress dominating the sissified male sub, but even that still has the problem I mentioned in the paragraph above.

I suppose, based on this, that we at least get avoidable NTR:

NTR will always be skippable, it will influence the story, but it will never be decisive
It's totally avoidable if you want
but feminization seems to be a huge part of the narrative, even if we decide to avoid it in the dream sequence... I'm always supportive of new femdom games, so good luck with your project going forward dev, but neither feminization nor NTR and forced-bi (which is almost all the time forced soft gay maledom...) are my cup of tea, so this is probably my last post here. For anyone who enjoys these kinks, have fun!

In my opinion it's a shame that you decided not to write multiple paths for the game (like one where Aiko just enslaves MC but doesn't forcefully feminize him and where he is not turned on by feminization) and I think you would've retained more fans and supporters if you did that, but at the end of the day it's your game and your call.

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
Just started the game and a recommendation I would make is: having a default name for people who don't want to write a name themselves, if you just press Enter.
True, there is a default name, but if you just hit enter it clears it, thanks.

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
Dev, instead of 'NTR' how about a polyamory route where both your dom crush and the MC are attracted to the third wheel (regardless of whether the third wheel is male or female)

Reactions: Graywolf4life

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
Dev, instead of 'NTR' how about a polyamory route where both your dom crush and the MC are attracted to the third wheel (regardless of whether the third wheel is male or female)
It's a good idea, I will keep it in mind for the future

miss trouble

Sep 7, 2019
im hoping for some M2F that part of the game was hot seeing himself as a full girl i hope that part is yet to come

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I Seriously Love this game! :love:
I kinda feel sorry for the MC, but He is a Dumb-ass.
I, for one, am totally jealous. I would love to trade places with him.
(he does not appreciate the position that he is in).

evyleu

Oct 24, 2021
Another game that disappoints "surprise ntr".
And another lesson about checking comments.
And yes, you need an ntr tag for the topic so that people are less disappointed.
And since the developer himself said that ntr is passable, the conclusion is obvious: the unavoidable ntr.
It's a pity, on version 1 the game seemed interesting to me.
Humiliation, Sissification tags are 100% NTR alerts :rolleyes:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Good update. I liked the addition of Suki, the double dom scene was fun, hope to see more of that for sure.
My only gripe is that so far the sissifiction route is unavoidable, so in a future update I'd like to have the ability to opt out of that fetish, perhaps by allowing the player to choose Suki as a mistress instead of Aiko. For example, the two mistresses could have different profiles and fetishes, where sissification is part of Aiko's profile but not's Suki's and in fact she has different kinks she enjoys, thus a player could avoid sissification by choosing Suki as their mistress instead. Food for thought.

rwannos

May 12, 2017
Hi,
I just finished v0.5 and for me your game is one of the best in this genre (sissification/femdom).
I like your characters a lot (Suki and the pretty Aiko).
I have only one commentary to do, I think it's a little quick but I can understand it completely (+with the end of 0.5).

Again congratulations and good luck for the rest.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes