4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

FemdomN7

Sep 15, 2020
I was enjoying the game but sadly the 'choices' are fake. Not much of a fan of sissification, tought that if i choose the options of disliking it i could avoid but unfortunately no, the MC even tells he's liking it internally even though i choose that i don't like it so you're not just forced to do it but to like it too. Aside from that great game just would like if we could choose the fetishes we like or at least the choices we choose made any difference

Apr 2, 2022
Spanish Patch V0.3
Por cierto estoy revisando y al parecer hay un error, se te paso un espacio en el archivo game/tl/spanish/textos3.rpy/
en la fila 13 lo cual no permite ejecutarlo, pero lo arregle y probe el juego y el parche funciona bien, la negrilla no se carga en algunos dialogos pero no afecta al texto

• Wow
Reactions: YadenYu

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
if it's skippable anyways, why not give cuckolding the full experience? or maybe progress from soft to heavy in time

Lamantin

May 4, 2018
Don't worry about NTR, it's always skippable
Seen that and played the new update . My question here is will it be only skippable, or also avoidable :
-1st one it still happens story wise
-2nd one it doesn't happen story wise

RN there is just a dream scene, so it's still kinda ok (solely based on my taste, kuddos to people loving ntr I don't know how you do it), tho real ntr if still happening and non avoidable (just skippable) can be a huge turn off. So yeah, just want to inquire ^^' .

Also it was a good release, I'm also interested to know if the choices will be less of a railroad and branching will come later on (on the ntr avoid vs skip for exemple, or maybe the upcoming girl).

Good luck

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
Seen that and played the new update . My question here is will it be only skippable, or also avoidable :
-1st one it still happens story wise
-2nd one it doesn't happen story wise

RN there is just a dream scene, so it's still kinda ok (solely based on my taste, kuddos to people loving ntr I don't know how you do it), tho real ntr if still happening and non avoidable (just skippable) can be a huge turn off. So yeah, just want to inquire ^^' .

Also it was a good release, I'm also interested to know if the choices will be less of a railroad and branching will come later on (on the ntr avoid vs skip for exemple, or maybe the upcoming girl).

Good luck
NTR will always be skippable, it will influence the story, but it will never be decisive

• Angry
Reactions: ItzSpc

YadenYu

Jul 22, 2019
Por cierto estoy revisando y al parecer hay un error, se te paso un espacio en el archivo game/tl/spanish/textos3.rpy/
en la fila 13 lo cual no permite ejecutarlo, pero lo arregle y probe el juego y el parche funciona bien, la negrilla no se carga en algunos dialogos pero no afecta al texto
Gracias ahora mismo lo corrijo
Eres increible amigo, gracias por traducir este juego, por casualidad conoces otros juegos parecidos a este?
de preferencia en español pero no es indispensable
Parecidos no me suena ninguno :u

Reactions: Alex145universe

lariso

Jul 1, 2019
Just need more of that sweet humiliation. Man this game is so freaking good. Soon hopefully MC will do dissapointing/humiliating sex with her

• Red Heart
Reactions: bolskanLewd

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
NTR will always be skippable, it will influence the story, but it will never be decisive
What do you mean by skippable? It happens on screen, but the player can quickly scroll through it? Or there an option for the MC to hide in the closet and not witness it happening? Or, by player choice, it doesn't happen at all (avoidable)?

If at all possible, the last option would please most people, I guess.

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
What do you mean by skippable? It happens on screen, but the player can quickly scroll through it? Or there an option for the MC to hide in the closet and not witness it happening? Or, by player choice, it doesn't happen at all (avoidable)?

If at all possible, the last option would please most people, I guess.
It's totally avoidable if you want

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Another game that disappoints "surprise ntr".
And another lesson about checking comments.
And yes, you need an ntr tag for the topic so that people are less disappointed.
And since the developer himself said that ntr is passable, the conclusion is obvious: the unavoidable ntr.
It's a pity, on version 1 the game seemed interesting to me.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes