4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I never at any point get the feeling that this Aiko feels any emotion for the MC aside from malice.
Tried it out now out of curiosity and I can understand where this is comming from. I do not know if I would say malice is the right word but I will explain how I feel.
For me she is like the stereotypical fiance in wuxia manhuas that whas betrothed with the protagonist when they where babies but now feel in worst case nothing but spite that should just drop dead and best that he should give up his sole existence for her and feel happy, that she es even giving attention.
I do not know if this intended and I am just the wrong target group for it or if the world building is still lacking but for me Aiko feels like she never really put him into the eye, only showing him a mask of kindness knowing how he feels and that he will never have it in it to tell it her.
And now that he submitted he should be happy with what little attention he will get in the end from her treating him like a toy that can played with whenever she likes but being left in dust for month if she does not feel like it.
Maybe in 0.3 it will be better explained but the way it ended with the public version it feels she is only leaving him the option to give up personality and getting mold like clay so he can continue be graced by her pressence or be free and not getting anymore attention as his punishment.

TLDR I feel like she does not care about him and that in her eyes he should be happy to be even in her pressence.

Reactions: Zoran89

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Drop the attached script.rpy and script_intro.rpy into your game folder if you want to have instantaneous text. I can never understand why devs insist on using cps overrides in individual dialogs for the stupid teletype effect. If the user wants to see that crap, they can slow down the global text speed settings in the prefs.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I think some femdom fans are also interested in the question will there be content related to urine?
I hope not.
So, in other words, are you telling us to... "piss off", ItzSpc? :sneaky:

Nobody? Ok, I'll see myself out then!

Seriously though there's no harm in it if the content is optional just like "cum eating" was in 0.2 - a lot of femdom fans, myself included, like femdom golden showers/urination, but obviously it's up to the dev if they'd like to include it or not!

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes