4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

lariso

Jul 1, 2019
Still hoping for the humiliating sex part where he fucks a girl for the first time while she's on her phone wondering when he's gonna get started or something of that caliber

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Surrendering to My Crush [v0.2] [BolskanLewd] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.2 · · · (133.5 MiB :: 931.0 MiB)
Mac v0.2 · · · (99.2 MiB :: 896.5 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, barely reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
Has my PC gone nuts all of the sudden or does anyone else have a problem in deleting the executable file of the game? It's telling me I "don't have permission" (the irony of it happening on a game with this title) even though i'm on admin account.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Sorry if it's already been clarified, I use a translator and I don't understand it yet. On NTR, is it another man fucking the MC's women, or is it other girls fucking them? If it's women with women, I'm fine with that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gender doesn't particularly matter, it's more the act of cheating itself. In this game, it sounds like it would be male on female to spite male MC.

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
Sorry if it's already been clarified, I use a translator and I don't understand it yet. On NTR, is it another man fucking the MC's women, or is it other girls fucking them? If it's women with women, I'm fine with that.
In the current version there is nothing from NTR, but there is in the Patreon version, I will also comment on how it is below.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
In the current version there is nothing from NTR, but there is in the Patreon version, I will also comment on how it is below.

Yay! Femdom NTR is best NTR, second best only to Lezdom NTR! ;) As long as she doesn't fuck any males that dominate her, this game is still good in my books! Not a patron but great job with the 0.2 update btw!

old saves files not working bolskanLewd
Strange - they are working for me and I see nobody else complaining. Have you tried loading multiple saves? They are basic renpy ones and all of the 0.1 ones worked in 0.2 for me. Are you also playing the windows version or a different one?

Reactions: bolskanLewd
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes