4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
They're not bitching about, they're just asking if it's avoidable, which is fair since it's niche fetish.
I'm having a hard time believing it's a 'niche' fetish if there are an adequate ammount of people on this site that really dig it.
It's more like not enough people are willing to admit to themselves that they're into it to begin with.

Ok, I would be up for some foot-play, belittling.. even some cosplay, but short-hair + twin tails is where I draw the line.
Chastity belt and pegging is also in need of an optional content filter for me :/
I'd rather have the long-black-haired intellectual girl be main girl.

Adeadagenda

Dec 29, 2018
View attachment 1635742

Overview:
A twenty-year-old guy moves into an apartment block where his crush, Aiko, also lives. He has always been a very kind and shy boy so he never told Aiko how he felt about her, but almost by accident, she finds out. He will discover that Aiko is not as sweet and innocent as she seems.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-02
Release Date: 2022-11-01
Developer: BolskanLewd
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English, Russian (not official)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Extra: RUSSIAN VERSION* - SPANISH TRANSLATION - Save file 0.9 - Torrent

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1635782 View attachment 1635772 View attachment 1635783 View attachment 1635785 View attachment 1635788 View attachment 1899777 View attachment 1899776 View attachment 1635791 View attachment 1899779 View attachment 1734884 View attachment 1734885 View attachment 1899778
Play this game if you have a mistress Fetish. OMG! The humiliation is unreal! It is based toward a boy becoming a sissy and has skippable (why would you) CEI. Foot Fetish, pegging, It's just awesome and I recommend it. There was maybe one language hiccup, and I did run into an error screen that you can skip or rollback. Highly recommend, and finally there is a couple of hours of content here. It's good.

Jul 28, 2021
Play this game if you have a mistress Fetish. OMG! The humiliation is unreal! It is based toward a boy becoming a sissy and has skippable (why would you) CEI. Foot Fetish, pegging, It's just awesome and I recommend it. There was maybe one language hiccup, and I did run into an error screen that you can skip or rollback. Highly recommend, and finally there is a couple of hours of content here. It's good.
Totaly aggree, I think this game is one of my favorite. Can't wait to see the MC's future transformation, no doubt she will be a really cute Sissy :love:

who's your personal favorite out of all the girls so far
Mistress Aiko of course :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: bolskanLewd

HornyGamer95

Oct 14, 2020
I don't know if anyone else faces this issue but I have had issues loading saved gameplay which shows an error. Had to restart the whole game for V7 to v9. Any possible causes for this?

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
I don't know if anyone else faces this issue but I have had issues loading saved gameplay which shows an error. Had to restart the whole game for V7 to v9. Any possible causes for this?

I often make changes to scripts from older versions to fix bugs or improve things, it may corrupt your old game. In the next version there will be a quick access to all chapters to avoid this

spenk

May 4, 2018
Fantastic update with good new dialogues, stories, animations and ideas !!!
Can`t wait for the next update .. keep going !

• Red Heart

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Ooooh, haven't had a chance to play the latest update but now lets see whats new here
Really loving it so far

Reactions: spenk

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
This game so so good so far, I hope the story continues , but do the choices you make really matter? like for example breaking the contract with aiko, do you get different scenes or no?

Apr 28, 2020
In general the game is good, every update is a pleasure, the last few updates with Azami and Ashley are very hot, only purely subjective of course if there was a choice, I would choose Ashley to cum in the MC's mouth, oh it's not so important.
But for what you can scold the game that does not allow it to be 5/5, these are the details in the scenes, the scenes are hot, but when you see how the character does not fully touch, for example, the tongue of the legs or the pussy, I want to see the frame where this happens when the kiss of the feet is hard to see how the character touches his legs with his lips, and similar trifles, and also the image of sperm on the body sometimes does not differ from sweat, I would like to see, for example, clear sperm on the lady’s leg and how the MC licks the sperm with his tongue.

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
This game so so good so far, I hope the story continues , but do the choices you make really matter? like for example breaking the contract with aiko, do you get different scenes or no?
Yes, they have some impact on the story, in fact that decision is the one that changes the game the most in that part.
The others have some change in the rest of the story, but not so much.

Reactions: spenk

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
In general the game is good, every update is a pleasure, the last few updates with Azami and Ashley are very hot, only purely subjective of course if there was a choice, I would choose Ashley to cum in the MC's mouth, oh it's not so important.
But for what you can scold the game that does not allow it to be 5/5, these are the details in the scenes, the scenes are hot, but when you see how the character does not fully touch, for example, the tongue of the legs or the pussy, I want to see the frame where this happens when the kiss of the feet is hard to see how the character touches his legs with his lips, and similar trifles, and also the image of sperm on the body sometimes does not differ from sweat, I would like to see, for example, clear sperm on the lady’s leg and how the MC licks the sperm with his tongue.
You are right, I try to capture it in the best possible way, but sometimes due to the situation, camera movements, etc. it is very difficult to show depending on what details.

Reactions: SteveНandjobs
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes