4.10 star(s) 27 Votes
Apr 22, 2020
First, let me say that I love this game. The characters are great both in design and in writing, the femdom and feminization are very well done (and so are the associated fetishes), and the choices/routes offered are interesting.

However...

I really, really, realy hope that sex scenes involving men will be optional.

Part of what makes this game so great to me is that it's a feminization story where the MC is in love/submissive to a woman (or several).

It would be a huge turn-off for me if MC had to get through mandatory maledom or the like. I mean, if it was just one scene of MC's mistress making them suck a guy's dick once and afterward MC could choose to never ever do any sex acts with a male individual again, I'd be fine with it, but if it's a recurring occurrence I don't think I'll keep playing.

I mean, personally, I would have no issues with sex scenes involving the dicks of ladies or of sissies/other characters on the feminization path. But I have negative interest in maledom, especially when it shows up in a femdom story (to say nothing of the whole "dominatrix doesn't act like a dominatrix/is submissive with this guy because he's a real man" or " of course the feminized person has be attracted to males" tropes, which I actively avoid), and IMO part of what makes feminization stories enjoyable is having less male-involving sex scenes, not more.

Of course, it's just my personal opinion, and I acknowledge many (likely most) people would want differently, including the game-maker. Just wanted to express my point of view on the question.

I would be unhappy if the game went a path I don't want to go, though, because the nurse is one of the sexiest characters in term of charadesign and in term of the fetishes she's linked to (I admit I went more than a bit fblbblblbl when she showed up in her latex outfit), and her training MC would be incredible if not for the idea that MC, who I play as fully embrassing being a feminized sub who loves women, obeying women and worshiping women, should be attracted to dudes because...? something.

But once again I know that unhappiness would be my problem, and not anyone else's.

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
First, let me say that I love this game. The characters are great both in design and in writing, the femdom and feminization are very well done (and so are the associated fetishes), and the choices/routes offered are interesting.

However...

I really, really, realy hope that sex scenes involving men will be optional.

Part of what makes this game so great to me is that it's a feminization story where the MC is in love/submissive to a woman (or several).

It would be a huge turn-off for me if MC had to get through mandatory maledom or the like. I mean, if it was just one scene of MC's mistress making them suck a guy's dick once and afterward MC could choose to never ever do any sex acts with a male individual again, I'd be fine with it, but if it's a recurring occurrence I don't think I'll keep playing.

I mean, personally, I would have no issues with sex scenes involving the dicks of ladies or of sissies/other characters on the feminization path. But I have negative interest in maledom, especially when it shows up in a femdom story (to say nothing of the whole "dominatrix doesn't act like a dominatrix/is submissive with this guy because he's a real man" or " of course the feminized person has be attracted to males" tropes, which I actively avoid), and IMO part of what makes feminization stories enjoyable is having less male-involving sex scenes, not more.

Of course, it's just my personal opinion, and I acknowledge many (likely most) people would want differently, including the game-maker. Just wanted to express my point of view on the question.

I would be unhappy if the game went a path I don't want to go, though, because the nurse is one of the sexiest characters in term of charadesign and in term of the fetishes she's linked to (I admit I went more than a bit fblbblblbl when she showed up in her latex outfit), and her training MC would be incredible if not for the idea that MC, who I play as fully embrassing being a feminized sub who loves women, obeying women and worshiping women, should be attracted to dudes because...? something.

But once again I know that unhappiness would be my problem, and not anyone else's.
You shouldn't worry, all these types of fetishes will always be skippable ;)

Mar 26, 2022
Have been quite busy with work so i can finally be active again.
I love how this is turning, i really hope to see more and more fetish coming as our MC slowly ends corrupted.

Will you add tattoos for MC here? I don't think Aiko wants to get a QoS tattoo, maybe Lana can have it, but when being in chastity makes it a little complicated.
Now talking about Lana's chastity.
I gotta admit female chastity isn't as hot as Sissy chastity cage, i think it is because the design of the chastity belt. While a chastity cage is cute, it also is proof of the sissy being unable to use her dick, to oblige her to use her ass to cum. But a female chastity doesn't really has this, yes, she cannot touch her pussy, but she can touch her ass.
I have been thinking all this month in a way to overcome this problem, thinking in some kind of design, something that prevents her from masturbating, at least something to cover her pussy, but keeping her looking sexy, like some kind of bikini, tong or stockings.

Reactions: spenk

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
Have been quite busy with work so i can finally be active again.
I love how this is turning, i really hope to see more and more fetish coming as our MC slowly ends corrupted.

Will you add tattoos for MC here? I don't think Aiko wants to get a QoS tattoo, maybe Lana can have it, but when being in chastity makes it a little complicated.
Now talking about Lana's chastity.
I gotta admit female chastity isn't as hot as Sissy chastity cage, i think it is because the design of the chastity belt. While a chastity cage is cute, it also is proof of the sissy being unable to use her dick, to oblige her to use her ass to cum. But a female chastity doesn't really has this, yes, she cannot touch her pussy, but she can touch her ass.
I have been thinking all this month in a way to overcome this problem, thinking in some kind of design, something that prevents her from masturbating, at least something to cover her pussy, but keeping her looking sexy, like some kind of bikini, tong or stockings.
Yes, the tattos are in the new update

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I agree, a standard chastity belt on a woman is not exciting. As with sissy cages, the smaller the cuter and sexier. The design needs to be tight, slim and sexy. Locking the vagina and the clitoris while leaving free access to the anus. In the examples below, I prefer the smaller one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are also chastity cages for women, which are attached by piercings on the lips. I don't know if it's called a "cage", but the principle is the same (end with padlock goes on top). It's small, cute, very sexy and exciting. And the developer can easily modify the design to his liking if required. After all, we're in a game, so anything's possible.

Another possibility, which I find extremely exciting, is to lock the pussy with piercings joining the labia to block access to the vagina and clitoris. I've seen it irl (only once, unfortunately). When the girl undressed in front of me and I discovered her pussy locked with piercings, I went so crazy that it was very hard not to cum right away :ROFLMAO:. Sorry, no photo to share but it's fucking hot. Edit:

Last edited:

spenk

May 4, 2018
Yes a female chastity belt is another highlight for the game ;)
Put Azumi also into one :)
Two obdient and frustrated girls are better than one :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SurrenderingToMyCrush-1.07
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Apr 28, 2020
finally something more extreme like a golden shower, I hope not the last one, and I basically like ntr in this game, it suits sissy MC, I’m glad to see Azami and Ashley again, but it’s a pity that MC didn’t interact with Ashley.

Reactions: bolskanLewd

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
You shouldn't worry, all these types of fetishes will always be skippable ;)
Is sissification avoidable? If not will be avoidable in the future?

I did start playing a couple of updates after release but after the sissification was introduced i stopped playing as i hate sissi stuff. I dont mind chasity and strapon play but hate sissi.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes