4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
You shouldn't worry, all these types of fetishes will always be skippable ;)
But you can only skip the scene not prevent it from happening, it still happens in the plot right? Like the Azami scene with that black dude from the update. That kinda sucks.:cry: Love the game but wish we could choose to only do it with other sissies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Campurriana

spenk

May 4, 2018
That BBC tattoo fits Azumi (she is a real bicth /slut) .. maybe Aiko should make her do a real outsize black dildo ...
Would also like to see MC and/or Azumi spanked and punished by Aiko with the belt ...

Reactions: bolskanLewd

ali baba

Jan 7, 2018
Ashley flat chastity look awesome ! I hope Abby will get it soon too.
Do you plan to add inverted chastity as the next step ?

Mar 26, 2022
Loved how you implemented the QoS using Azami, she is the most fitting for it.
I do wonder tho if a a choice ending would be between Azami and Aiko, MC ending as personal Aiko's Sissy pleasing everyone. Or Azami's beta whiteboy sissy.
So far this game has been a great ride, however, it is at this point i find a personal issue with voices, as i don't think the bull and the handsome guy should have a moaning voice, or at least, exist the possibility to mute these voices. I know it is for the sake of inmertion as player is living their own journey on the sissification, but those two just are too loud and goofy

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
I think gay tag should be added since he still a boy no matter how sissified he becomes the only downside it only skippable and not avoidable plus ge has a wig so def gay

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I think gay tag should be added since he still a boy no matter how sissified he becomes the only downside it only skippable and not avoidable plus ge has a wig so def gay
So, if we follow your reasoning, wearing a wig makes the MC gay?
Ladies and gentlemen who wear wigs, I'm sorry to inform you that you are gay men. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
  • What's more, the MC begins to develop female breasts (thanks to the hormones ingests). It's true that boobs it’s very gay. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
  • And finally, so far the MC has had sex with women only. There's nothing gayer in the world, the gay tag is must. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Sarcasm aside, I don't see what a "gay" tag would do here. There is no justification for such a request. And by the time the MC is fucking dudes, wig or not, she'll have already become a full-fledged trans woman (which is practically the case at present) so still no need "gay" tag.

P.s.: However, since there are actions between women, you can ask for a "lesbian" tag.

Last edited:

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
So, if we follow your reasoning, wearing a wig makes the MC gay?
Ladies and gentlemen who wear wigs, I'm sorry to inform you that you are gay men. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
  • What's more, the MC begins to develop female breasts (thanks to the hormones ingests). It's true that boobs it’s very gay. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
  • And finally, so far the MC has had sex with women only. There's nothing gayer in the world, the gay tag is must. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Sarcasm aside, I don't see what a "gay" tag would do here. There is no justification for such a request. And by the time the MC is fucking dudes, wig or not, she'll have already become a full-fledged trans woman (which is practically the case at present) so still no need "gay" tag.

P.s.: However, since there are actions between women, you can ask for a "lesbian" tag.

Couldn't have been said better ;)

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Lesbian tag no not nake no sense if they sucking dick so no lesbian tag and i call them they for now and i said wig part cause it not his real hair his face still make if he considers himself complete female just should ditch the wig why he stil wearing it?

And you said he will be become which hasn't happened yet which means it not finished so i consider him bi but lesbian no u know that lesbian is?

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Woman only say that cause u skip scenes in the plot it happens anway doesn't matter if u skip it says skipabble not avoidable

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Lastly sissy is still man regardless until full change happen and nothing boy stuff is left aiko saying boipussy doesnt help that case at all which means the so called she is not a full she yet check difffrence between trans and sissy in wiki.

Again mc was hesitate to do anything with a man a female who 100 percent knows they female wouldn't hesitste or have worries so i consider him half bi or female
A girl don't need a chasity cage

Reactions: moonseer
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes