4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I had fun with this, but I wish the classmate that seduces you was avoidable. I was playing as a fem submissive totally in love with and devoted to the main girl, so I was not interested in cheating on her at all. Maybe I'm wrong but I saw no way to decline the interactions with the other girl.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Some kind soul can explain this fetish to me? I don't get it, like at ALL. I don't find it hot personally, but I am super curious.

I understand cuckhold fantasy from a perspective of being proud of having a hot girl that other guys want, and seeing how she drives them crazy, but not from a perspective of someone else fucking her while you can't.

I understand that some people want to transition to the opposite sex, but don't understand the appeal of it being done to you against your will.

I understand the fantasy of wanting to pleasure your partner like a slave that would do anything to satisfy them and make them happy, but not in the sense that you want them to hurt you.

I understand that some people just in general enjoy pain, and all of the above could just be classified as pain.. but then there is nothing sexual in pain. Why would being miserable and in pain make you hard and make you cum?

So I am very confused and curious.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Some kind soul can explain this fetish to me? I don't get it, like at ALL. I don't find it hot personally, but I am super curious.

I understand cuckhold fantasy from a perspective of being proud of having a hot girl that other guys want, and seeing how she drives them crazy, but not from a perspective of someone else fucking her while you can't.

I understand that some people want to transition to the opposite sex, but don't understand the appeal of it being done to you against your will.

I understand the fantasy of wanting to pleasure your partner like a slave that would do anything to satisfy them and make them happy, but not in the sense that you want them to hurt you.

I understand that some people just in general enjoy pain, and all of the above could just be classified as pain.. but then there is nothing sexual in pain. Why would being miserable and in pain make you hard and make you cum?

Idk man I don't got all the answers

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021

I think that's sort of the point of fetishes. Namely, that YOU, the enjoyer of said fetish, understands it. You say "I understand" a lot in your post, but it appears that you don't. And that's fine, you don't have to. Fetishes aren't really something that are easily put into words. For all intents and purposes, you've already answered your own questions in the second part of each statement. All you're missing is that intangible, inexplainable personal touch that comes with a personal fetish, and if you don't have that, you usually won't really "understand" specific fetishes as much as an enjoyer of said fetish does.

Prime example, some people have a pregnancy fetish. I don't get it, but I don't really feel the need to try to get it, nor do I think I'll get it if someone tries to explain it to me. Granted, some of these fetishes that you named are pretty left field and arguably more twisted than your more vanilla genre fetishes, but again it just circles back to what you yourself already stated in each of your points. It just appeals to each individual, there's no real "why" behind it. I didn't get into femdom because of some deep personal understanding or personal experience. I just noticed over time that ladies dominating in a relationship is more stimulating to behold when ~indulging~.

tldr, don't worry too much about it, you'll probably never get a concrete "because" answer.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I think that's sort of the point of fetishes. Namely, that YOU, the enjoyer of said fetish, understands it. You say "I understand" a lot in your post, but it appears that you don't. And that's fine, you don't have to. Fetishes aren't really something that are easily put into words. For all intents and purposes, you've already answered your own questions in the second part of each statement. All you're missing is that intangible, inexplainable personal touch that comes with a personal fetish, and if you don't have that, you usually won't really "understand" specific fetishes as much as an enjoyer of said fetish does.

Prime example, some people have a pregnancy fetish. I don't get it, but I don't really feel the need to try to get it, nor do I think I'll get it if someone tries to explain it to me. Granted, some of these fetishes that you named are pretty left field and arguably more twisted than your more vanilla genre fetishes, but again it just circles back to what you yourself already stated in each of your points. It just appeals to each individual, there's no real "why" behind it. I didn't get into femdom because of some deep personal understanding or personal experience. I just noticed over time that ladies dominating in a relationship is more stimulating to behold when ~indulging~.

tldr, don't worry too much about it, you'll probably never get a concrete "because" answer.
Hmm, I think that I can reasonably put my fetish into words. I have a foot fetish for example and I've done some introspection, while I understand that the explanation will never be perfect I could explain it to an extend in a way that will make a bit of sense.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019

I doubt whether any particular sexual interest can accurately be explained by citing one specific cause or reason. They all result from an entire life's worth of experiences.

spenk

May 4, 2018
How about another Mistress for MC ? This time a bratty big titted blonde bimbo type would be a good contrast to the asian Mistresses .. or maybe an ebony Mistress ?

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023

The against your will part is appealing *because* it's fantasy. From my experience I'd love to lose all control to a woman precisely because I haven't had anything close to that irl. It feels dangerous yet exciting, but obviously my brain can separate fiction from reality, and so the only way I get to experience being forced anything is if I stick with fiction.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021

I’m no expert but I don’t think It’s so much “enjoying pain” as it is a sort of Stockholm syndrome combined with basic lust and fetishes. Several powerful emotions combined into one.

Reactions: NowInDaZone

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I’m no expert but I don’t think It’s so much “enjoying pain” as it is a sort of Stockholm syndrome combined with basic lust and fetishes. Several powerful emotions combined into one.
*facepalm* *Picard facepalm* dude, it has to do NOTHING with Stockholm syndrome. If you haven't realised yet that there's a very fine line between pleasure and pain (soft pain, not the gut-wrenching version) - and that they can readily transform into each other when one is sufficiently aroused - I don't think I can help you understand. Pain alone is NOT fun; but when applied in small doses IN A SEXUALLY CHARGED CONTEXT, it can do wonders to heightening your pleasure. Anyway, wtf, why do I even bother...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SurrenderingToMyCrush-1.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: spenk and criz
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes