4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Android version crashes constantly, I can't even play anymore
Install JoiPlay and its Ren'Py plug-in, and play with the PC version in JoiPlay. Available on and on the (the version on the official website is often more recent than the one on Google Play).

I'm also on a tablet, but I never install the Android versions of games Ren'Py or RPG Maker, I always use the PC versions with JoiPlay.

P.s.: If available, I use a compressed version of the games to take up less space on my tablet.

Last edited:

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Thanks for the advice, gonna try again with the desktop version, it helps that I already have Joiplay installed
Are you using an old save file? If so, I recommend that you go directly to the chapters tab to play the latest update
Using the chapter selection list isbexactly what I have been doing tho, and from a fresh install on top of that.
Last time I played was a few months ago in my older phone and I never experienced any crashes in these older versions of the VN, it only started with the new phone I bought, which may be the reason for that

Reactions: bolskanLewd

spenk

May 4, 2018
Amazing new update ... dreaming of Azami in a chastity belt and more petplay (MC as dog, Azami as pig).
Sounding was not my cup of tea (thx for the skip).
Btw it is not a black cock in Room 4 but a purple :)
Not all cocks are black :)

Last edited:

henk1

Dec 12, 2019
Super cool game dev! I'm impressed with the size of different paths. Usually, I play these types of games by checking out all the options through the save system, but here, just some of the first options, like when you can tear up the contract there is an impressively long phase that the two paths intermingle with different text and images. Very nice. This is one of the first times (apart from the usual "which girl" choice) in a game that I really feel like my choices inside a path are somewhat meaningful. I'm excited to see what more there is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bolskanLewd

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
the game is amazing and the clinc story was epic
just one question why does the mc sound as a man even though he is almost a girl can't he sound more feminine while moaning?

Reactions: SylvieRose

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
I agree, voice should have changed ages ago but even with a bigger pair of breasts there is nothing different, wtf

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
the game is amazing and the clinc story was epic
just one question why does the mc sound as a man even though he is almost a girl can't he sound more feminine while moaning?
I agree, voice should have changed ages ago but even with a bigger pair of breasts there is nothing different, wtf
Give it some time ;)

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes