4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

adamnog

Jun 12, 2020
good job on the game
short question could u make it possible to let us choose hair colour at the hairdresser instead of just enforcing the pink one?
either way I am looking forward to the next updates

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SurrenderingToMyCrush-1.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
I really like the game 9/10, I like the dominatrix,

I like the characters and the story

I have a question

I looking forward to the content : " cuckold, cum eating, forced bi, maledom"

I hope you didn't delete it, because I love it

nekomaid

Feb 24, 2022
If you're referring to the newest release's choices in the nightclub, pretty sure they're just greyed out because they're set for future updates.
But there are scenes in the club? I was able to choose to go to the bar the first time I played that part, but was not able to do it again when replaying that chapter

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
But there are scenes in the club? I was able to choose to go to the bar the first time I played that part, but was not able to do it again when replaying that chapter
In 1.12 there are two scenes in the club, the rest are from the next update. If by chance they do not work correctly, go back to the main menu and select the chapter again, skip to the options selection and it will work again.

Reactions: spenk

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
I really like the game 9/10, I like the dominatrix,

I like the characters and the story

I have a question

I looking forward to the content : " cuckold, cum eating, forced bi, maledom"

I hope you didn't delete it, because I love it
All those fetishes are still in the game, but they are optional

nekomaid

Feb 24, 2022
Works l
In 1.12 there are two scenes in the club, the rest are from the next update. If by chance they do not work correctly, go back to the main menu and select the chapter again, skip to the options selection and it will work again.
Works like a charm. Though I had to go to the main menu first for it to work. If I choose to chapter select directly (without going out to main menu) all the choice in the bar are locked

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like Suki!
It will be great if there is relationship and interaction between MC and Suki!
I hope it will be possible for the MC to choose who the MC will be with! (I hope the MC has the choice to be with Suki!)

I like Azami!:love:
She is a natural Dominatrix! The role of Dominatrix suits her very well. Azami (as well as Suki) looks natural in this role.
I'm looking forward to more scenes with the dominant Azami!
It will be great if the femdom-relationship between MC and Azami develops and there are more interactions!

Is there an Azami path? ( Is it possible to be and stay with Azami? I hope this is possible. It would be great)

Last edited:

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
Works l

Works like a charm. Though I had to go to the main menu first for it to work. If I choose to chapter select directly (without going out to main menu) all the choice in the bar are locked
Thanks for letting me know, I'll check it out ;)

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
She is a natural Dominatrix! The role of Dominatrix suits her very well. Azami (as well as Suki) looks natural in this role.
It will be great if the femdom-relationship between MC and Azami develops and there are more interactions!

Is there an Azami path? ( Is it possible to be and stay with Azami? I hope this is possible. It would be great)
I have plans to do an Azami path, but it will still take a while to arrive :giggle:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019

:love:I also like Nurse Kei and Marin! They are awesome Dominatrixes! I really enjoyed their femdom-scenes with the MC! I hope that MC will meet with them again, that MC will have a relationship with them. Will this be possible?

Last edited:

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
:love:I also like Nurse Kei and Marin! They are awesome Dominatrixes! I really enjoyed their femdom-scenes with the MC! I hope that MC will meet with them again, that MC will have a relationship with them. Will this be possible?
There is nothing planned about it but they will appear again for sure

Reactions: spenk and J1215
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes