4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
NeoKilua, I think you must have a translation problem. "Lesbian" is when a girl is sexually or sentimentally attracted to girls. If she's also attracted to boys, she's bi.

In games, the "Lesbian" tag can also used when girls have sex together, even if they're bi and not lesbian only.
For example, in this game: Aiko + Azami, Aiko + Suki, Aiko + Lana, Suki + Lana. And they're all cis women (born with vagina).

For the wig: WEARING A WIG NEVER MADE ANYONE GAY! You've got short hair and you want long hair. Wearing a wig while your hair grows out doesn't make you gay. Lots of people do it, even singers, actors, etc... it doesn't make them gay. To take it a step further, there are even men who cross-dress as women, for work or just because it's their fetish, and who are 100% straight. They have a wife, children, are happy as they are and have no desire to do anything sexual with another man.

For the word "Sissy": A man can be a sissy without hiding the fact that he's a man. In this case, we use the expression "sissy-boy" instead. A sissy can be a trap (we see a woman but in reality it's a man cross-dressed as a woman). But a sissy can also be a trans woman (a woman's body with a penis). What makes a sissy a sissy is mainly her submission, the surrender of her free will to another person (and other little things).

For the chastity cage: As with the wig, just because a man wears a chastity cage doesn't make him gay. It's not just for gays, and it doesn't make men gay. For example, a woman can force her slave to wear a chastity cage so that he can't use his cock without his mistress's consent. That doesn't make him gay, though.
For sissies, the chastity cage is a good way to teach them to stop enjoying their dicks. And even when the chastity cage is no longer useful for training, keeping it on proves that their pathetic dick will never give them sexual pleasure again. It's a reward and a humiliation at the same time. A reward for all this work accomplished, and the humiliation of exposing his pathetic useless caged cock to the view of another person.

For getting back to the game: I remind you, again, that currently the MC has NEVER done anything sexual with another man, not even a simple kiss on the cheek. As I explained above, the fact that the
MC cross-dresses as a girl does not make him gay. And no other "male or transvestite or trap" character has had anything sexual with another "male or transvestite or trap" character. As the MC has begun his transformation into a trans woman, his curves, face, chest, etc... become feminized. So we can no longer think of him as a man or a trap. At this point in the story, the MC is no longer a "he" but a "she". So whatever happens next, the MC can't be considered gay. You're entitled to think what you like, but wanting cows to fly won't make them sprout wings. And it's not by wanting the MC to be considered gay that it will become so.

I hope I've been clear and precise enough in my explanations. If not, sorry, there's nothing more I can do.

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
NeoKilua,
For getting back to the game: I remind you, again, that currently the MC has NEVER done anything sexual with another man, not even a simple kiss on the cheek. As I explained above, the fact that the
MC cross-dresses as a girl does not make him gay. And no other "male or transvestite or trap" character has had anything sexual with another "male or transvestite or trap" character. As the MC has begun his transformation into a trans woman, his curves, face, chest, etc... become feminized. So we can no longer think of him as a man or a trap. At this point in the story, the MC is no longer a "he" but a "she". So whatever happens next, the MC can't be considered gay. You're entitled to think what you like, but wanting cows to fly won't make them sprout wings. And it's not by wanting the MC to be considered gay that it will become so.

I hope I've been clear and precise enough in my explanations. If not, sorry, there's nothing more I can do.
I don't really need to engage in most of it except this area and related: Just because someone says they're now a girl does not mean they end up being one in a biological sense. Growing tertiary or even secondary characteristics won't do the trick either. Tab A goes into slot B. It's why people try to pretend the biological reality isn't there, then get offended whenever "trans lesbians" get rejected by actual lesbians. Similar problem with "trans men" running into gay men that want nothing to do with them sexually. For the forum though, the "futa/trans" tag is fine, if it goes far enough in that direction rather than just sissification.

Also, for the record, SRS doesn't work well in EITHER case, for what should be very obvious reasons. Going into detail would derail the thread though.

Outside of that harsh reality, by all means, go with what floats your boat.

I do agree with you about not including the "gay" tag, because it doesn't really serve that community overall. It would be at a worse tier than labeling yaoi works bara.

To OP who made this: Been keeping an eye on it for awhile. Nice work so far overall.

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
Personally I wouldn't tag it as gay. Trap is sufficient imo.

With this definition, the MC would be lesbian. But as soon as something happens with another guy it is automatically bi.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mist.

spenk

May 4, 2018
Best update ever ... bikinis ... beach and chastity belt for Lana ... and no ntr with that black guy

How about Azumi forced by Aiko to rim an old/fat man or MC while wearing a pignose ? :)

Or a strapon challenge with MC and Lana ?

Can`t wait for the next update ;)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
How does a chastity belt for women work on an extended period of time? Do you pee on it? Only block vagina or also asshole? How do you shit? :unsure: Not a fan

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
How does a chastity belt for women work on an extended period of time? Do you pee on it? Only block vagina or also asshole? How do you shit? :unsure: Not a fan
Uhm… a chastity belt is for protecting the virginity. So it only blocks the access to the vagina.
Normally there are small holes through which the woman can then pee. A dick is too big and doesn't fit through (unless you have a smaller diameter than maybe 1cm).

Night27

May 8, 2017
A female chastity belt is not really ideal or functional for long term use as even if you used an all metal one (the good ones are all metal) you would still need to clean behind it and there are other issues one would have to deal with on a monthly basis. As for peeing and crapping the front is grated so peeing is not too much of a problem as for the other side it depends on the model most don't cover the rear but for those that do an enema is about the only option. Overall Chastity belts are mostly for show and/or for humiliation then for long term practical use better to just leave it up to fiction and games then to try to put it into practice.

Reactions: dolfe67

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
bolskanLewd will future gay/bi scenes like the one with Azami and that black guy at the beach, have the option to deny participation completely, because right now we can only skip past them and the mc still does those things in the story and it doesn't feel right, at least to me. I really loved your game up to that point in story.
Sorry if I came off as arrogant, I know you work really hard on this game and you release it for free to everyone here so I shouldn't be complaining.

Reactions: MAD6999

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
bolskanLewd will future gay/bi scenes like the one with Azami and that black guy at the beach, have the option to deny participation completely, because right now we can only skip past them and the mc still does those things in the story and it doesn't feel right, at least to me. I really loved your game up to that point in story.
Sorry if I came off as arrogant, I know you work really hard on this game and you release it for free to everyone here so I shouldn't be complaining.
When a scene can be skipped it's like denying participation, just like you say. As long as you can skip a scene, it will not have an impact on the main story

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Yes, the scenes STILL happen even if you "skip" them, which is kind of weird considering Renpy should be powerful enough for this kind of stuff already.
Considering how linear the VN has been so far I guess the issue are the amount of possible CGs variations?

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
will you make the ntr scenes avoidable? and when I say avoidable, I mean that they don't happen, not skippable as they are now that you simply don't see the scene but it keeps happening just to know whether to continue playing or I didn't like the game but the ntr is simply not my thing

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes