RPGM Survival in Draconia [v0.5] [s1ck]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Stolas_Ars

May 22, 2018
View attachment 2228666

Just a bit of photoshop and dodge tool, I think it looks better now
It's looking great although some hands could use some touch of the deform tool.

For the developer, in case they see it:
Don't feel discouraged by all the negative contents about AI. It is a very powerful tool that can make pretty graphics accessible to more game makers, without them having to waste as much time drawing themselves or spend a lot of money paying for commissions. Of course like any tool the important thing is the use you give it; a bat can be used to play baseball or to beat someone up lol. Yeah, AI rises some interesting questions about ethics, but at it all boils down to how you use it, how you train it, what purpose you give it...

Don't feel like your game is something less because it has AI generated graphics. Honestly I'm excited to see what becomes of this and how far AI can be pushed

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
In case you guys are turned off by AI images, fair warning, everything in this is AI-generated. Big clue, look at the hands/fingers/feet/toes, they are turning into pens, skirts, bread, etc
I mean you can just look at the style and shading they're all the exact fucking same.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
I mean you can just look at the style and shading they're all the exact fucking same.
Also the fact that a character will never be wearing the same outfit between two images ever. Other things like the shape of the eyes and the way the hair parts will also never be consistent between images. Hell the white haired girl has different colored eyes in the preview images from picture to picture. Someone with a basic understanding of image editing could fix that, fix the hands fix all the defects and still spend 1/100th of the time it'd take to draw the whole image. The laziness of this AI art schlock is astounding to me. If you're going to use it at least polish it enough to be an acceptable quality.

dougs

Jan 21, 2019
Fart content not avoidable. There are a finite number of ores on the map, so eventually it looks like you must starve. You can stave that off as long as possible by always sleeping at full hunger, eating fish (unless bread will get you to 100%) and doing all the events. Oh, and always bring back 2 copper or 1 silver ore, you get ripped off if you bring more or less. Occasionally you will need a stamina drink.

Jul 14, 2020
For 0.1 it looks promising so far... for an RPGmaker game. It has a few bugs and needs some more variety.

I have mixed feelings about AI art (as do many others it seems).

On one hand, it is a really useful tool for conceptualisation. It streamlines the preliminary process and I can see more frequent updates to games in general because of it.

On the other hand, I'm concerned about the consistency of quality with character CG's given AI generation can be buggy and overlay other artworks.

I'll be watching this project with cautious optimism.

uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
Character portraits staying on screen, mostly empty maps, game breaking lack of transitions (got stuck on the second level of the inn), not much explanation leading to early death... Idk. I'll bookmark this for now, seems buggy as hell.

Reactions: Alxyen and H.ERO

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Not a huge fan of femdom but sometimes it is nice to see girls taking initiative in games rather than male protag doing all the chores, I just hope in future updates there should be an option of romancing these characters then it will be to some extent at level of Sequel series. I would gladly take this game over braindead MTL. :ROFLMAO:

Jun 3, 2022

Hey everyone, thanks for all the kind comments and overall reception to the first version!! A few caveats and bugs have been noted and so I'm releasing an update to adress all of them. Below is the changelog with the changes made:
Survival in Draconia v0.02 changelog:
  • Adjusted Lucretia's eye color discrepancy;
  • Increased chances of Lucretia's lewd scenes to trigger every night;
  • Fixed issue that prevented the player from leaving the Inn's 2F after entering;
  • Fixed issue with BGM not playing during the first scene;
  • Fixed issue with Hunger and Stamina not appearing after the intro;
  • Fixed issue related to Guards in the northern and southern regions in the Camp;
  • Fixed Avael's Introduction CG;

Download Link Mirrors:
Mega: #li-E8mTZK3vCLWzyt0fxBj8JPceHsncIlygpiht3_-Y
MediaFire:

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes