• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RPGM Survival in Draconia [v0.5] [s1ck]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
hy are there any lolis planned or any other tags that aren't listed right now ?
in such a setting i wuld like to know how they educate there kids and teans (ad witch age do they start to tech superiorety to them).
also I think the AI Art looks good and if it helps to get more art to a agreeable price thats all the better.

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
I'd rather have AI generated art in a completed game instead of real art in 30 games that get abandoned.
yes, that's why many don't want patreon until a game is complete or have a decent size and a provisoir story who can be extend later but that we don't feel it's not finish (and i'm from that team). And generaly the best game are those who don't have 50 differents fetish (trying do too many fetish to just attract more patreon for money generaly make the game lack in the fetish you are interest etc)

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
Found the Alanotheon Crystal on Day 27 but sadly the game ended a little after. Anyway I enjoyed the game especially since I doubt Harshville will ever get updated again and I definitely don't mind the AI art if it helps get updates out sooner than later. Hope the dev keeps up the good work. Looking forward to more femdom scenes from the ladies.

Shinewing167

May 14, 2018
Do you get any other reward or ending for finding the Alanotheon crystal? Only got the Irina ending. The stamina/hunger bar is painfully annoying to deal with. I can only mine certain ores at a time and you need to always make sure you have 25 coins so you can buy fish. There's a fishing spot at the bottom, but no way to use it, right?

soundengineer

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah no, their outfits and eye colors and hair length changing in every picture. Hard pass. AI generated art isn't ready for this shit yet. Not by a goddamn mile.

• Red Heart
Reactions: H.ERO

hockeyer

Jul 24, 2017
Found the Alanotheon Crystal on Day 27 but sadly the game ended a little after. Anyway I enjoyed the game especially since I doubt Harshville will ever get updated again and I definitely don't mind the AI art if it helps get updates out sooner than later. Hope the dev keeps up the good work. Looking forward to more femdom scenes from the ladies.
How do you get to Day 27 ? I starv to death after a few days. I think i miss something. Can you get a fishing rod or something like that ?

Cialsec

May 18, 2018
How do you get to Day 27 ? I starv to death after a few days. I think i miss something. Can you get a fishing rod or something like that ?
Go up to the inn. It's the upper left exit to the main town map, past the big wooden building.

Reactions: hockeyer

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
How do you get to Day 27 ? I starv to death after a few days. I think i miss something. Can you get a fishing rod or something like
From what I can recall, I never go too greedy when mining. Giving Lucretia only one Copper ore usually isn't worth it (only 12 gold vs. bringing her nothing and recieving 15 gold), so even if I had the energy to mine for only one and saw another, I would leave them for the next day. Some days it was better to cut my losses, but try to bring two Copper or one Silver Ore. Don't mine one and try to save it for the next day. I don't think the game registers it the next day when talking to Lucretia.

Take advantage of Irina in the first few days. She's the blonde chick in the upper right portion of the town. She'll start to give you stale bread a few times if you submit to her, but don't take her red pill when she offers. It'll lead to a game over/ next update message or something like that. Buy fish over stale bread too. After a few stale bread from Irina I would try and buy 2-3 fish when I could. The most gold I had at one point was about 90+.

I sparingly would buy stamina boosters if I had a couple of fish and only needed to mine one stack for Copper and try to have a full stomach before you sleep. Only eat fish after entering the mine and if you have 3/4 hunger left or less. If you have any more hunger than that you should just eat stale bread.

A good practice when mining is to make a save once you enter the mines and find paths to Copper and/or Silver ore stacks where you burn the least amount of stamina. If you use too much then you could always load the save.

There is a scene a few days in where Hellena won't let you pass her to go to the Inn. Submit to her or you'll get a game over. You'll get a message saying she took all your life savings or something to that effect, but you should still have whatever gold you had prior to the scene.

I don't recall the exact path to the Alanotheon Crystal as you have to sort of zig zag a bit through the mines, but it's somewhere in the bottom right section. You'll see a path that leads off screen, but save beforehand since you can't leave the area once you enter.

No fishing rod so far from what I could tell, but I hope this helps.

Edit: Also forgot to mention, if you're trying to see Lucretia's scenes (she has three or four I believe) either talk to her with no ore in your inventory (easiest scene to get) or mine at least two copper/ one silver ore, make save before entering her place, then enter and turn them in. One of the scenes has a chance to trigger when you try to leave. If it doesn't then reload the save and enter her place and try again.

Last edited:

991207z

Mar 13, 2018
Could always use more femdom games. Kinda short even for a demo, but does skip right to the actions. Some weird bugs, npc teleports after talking to them, and you cannot leave the second floor in Anna's inn. There is also some errors in the AI art that should be fixed, such as Helena's hands fusing with the highlight on her skirt.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes