RPGM Survival in Draconia [v0.5] [s1ck]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

s1ck_dev

Developing Femdom Games
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2023
If not for the public versions, I'd have never found the will to support my favorite games, so it's about time I give back to the community.

MEDIAFIRE:

MEGA:
If MEGA asks for a Key/Password it is ckrP1Q-4H_zeWShLxv1s5UIsxR5AGnWCu-nnHIufRos

Changelog:

Last edited:

rrle

Dec 21, 2021
the day after you work for anna and serve victoria, victoria's room is still open and when you get in it automatically replays her cutscene without interacting with the carpet, but anna does not say anything about it and you get softlocked because you can't exit without telling anna

RussianYeti

Oct 11, 2022
I gave it a try and the AI art is not as bad as some people described it. It has some standard issues with the fingers or toes, but other than that it's pretty fine. The character design is quite good. They would look great if you could fix all these distortions. I didn't like the fishing part which was based on luck. You could've wasted all your stamina and not caught even a single fish. It was pretty tiresome to repeat the save and load process. Perhaps some sort of mini game or fishing skill would be a better approach. You also had to save before mining. It took me 29 days to reach the room with Alanothian crystal. Is there a way to leave the room and get the reward or it still hasn't been implemented?

Reactions: Parrbapp

chris619

Nov 18, 2019
I found a bug. if you do the work in the inn once, then in the next ones you can go back to the room where the work is done, the event starts and then you can't leave the inn because the game tells you to talk to the owner of the inn. +
I don't know if it's a bug but in the cave where catgirl is, you can't reach the rope even with max stamina.

s1ck_dev

Developing Femdom Games
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2023
I gave it a try and the AI art is not as bad as some people described it. It has some standard issues with the fingers or toes, but other than that it's pretty fine. The character design is quite good. They would look great if you could fix all these distortions. I didn't like the fishing part which was based on luck. You could've wasted all your stamina and not caught even a single fish. It was pretty tiresome to repeat the save and load process. Perhaps some sort of mini game or fishing skill would be a better approach. You also had to save before mining. It took me 29 days to reach the room with Alanothian crystal. Is there a way to leave the room and get the reward or it still hasn't been implemented?
Fishing mechanic IS NOT supposed to carry you; this is why it is intentionally hard. For instance the only way you can find Mel and her slave route is through going back to Lucretia empty-handed before sleeping, three times total. As for the Alanothian Crystal route: It has not been implemented yet, only cheaters and savescummers have been able to reach it. There's a poll up on my patreon for what path shall be developed for next update, and the voting is close between Irina Swallow Pill Route vs more lewd scenes with Hellena and Anna.

Mao_T

May 7, 2017
Could someone point me in the direction of the ai programs that let you do nsfw art? Asking for a friend.

Feb 28, 2018
Could someone point me in the direction of the ai programs that let you do nsfw art? Asking for a friend.
Get models from civitai
You can use LORAs from Civitai to do very specific content or characters, and use inpainting to fix hands/feet

Reactions: SurprisedMoth

Gundroog

Sep 4, 2021
AI art should be tagged. Not only is it consistently generic art with bad details, but it's also a red flag that the developers are limited in what they can create, since AI can't handle anything too specific. Same reason MTL should have a tag of its own. It's a half-assed effort that ends up in games that are mediocre at best.

CV3

Apr 6, 2022
AI art should be tagged. Not only is it consistently generic art with bad details, but it's also a red flag that the developers are limited in what they can create, since AI can't handle anything too specific. Same reason MTL should have a tag of its own. It's a half-assed effort that ends up in games that are mediocre at best.
It is tagged as ai cg tho.

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
It is tagged as ai cg tho.
lol doesn't seem to stop people from complaining. but it really should. It's right there, just pass on by. No one is forcing you to play any games on this site (and if they are it's a separate issue you need help with)

Noel_Aran21

Sep 30, 2019
While I can get a decent consistency with character generation it's quite limiting on character designs (to avoid too many discrepancies between CGS I must keep clothing simple) and that's not even mentioning how difficult it is to get two known characters in the same CG interacting with one another. So after I finish Survival In Draconia (might take a couple more updates), I'm certainly moving on to develop femdom games in DAZ3D.
Wtf dont move to DAZ3D its ugly and overused. Just ignore all AI art hatter they are retarded. Just now F95 added "ai cg" tag, it will keep you stay away from them. If you have consistency problem with art just use the new feature in Stable Diffuse it called Lora there are alot already in civitai and also in this site ( ).

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
better to have a dev who use ai and the feet and hand are a bit uncommon than dev who make a great showcase at begining and never finish game ..............

Those who have love smelly adventure will understand my view, the art was not the best but you was well immerged in the story and the game was having a decent end

when you don't love the art of a game just pass you way no need spit on it, some are fan of One Piece personaly i've never watch it becose i hate the art of the anime (and specialy becose if you want watch one piece you need look since the first episode and the problem is not they are old it's the art was bad to my view compare to even more older anime)

it's the same thing for art in the different game on this website ^^

be angry when it's buggy or scam but if it's just the art well just pass your way.
If you want be toxic just go play league of legend :ROFLMAO:

vandenkusto

Mar 1, 2023
as for me, i'll keep an eye on this game. Like setting: always into smth in the matriarchy society stuff, events are fine too: hope one in the inn(with Victoria) would be fixed soon because it works only for the first time, then it causes a bug. Also looking forward for the Irina's enslavement route. In addition, i'd rather change fishing mechanics: make some simple minigame instead of non-fair random stuff. Wanna feel impact on activities. Art is AI generated and it's not good but at the same time doesn't ruin anything. It is worse that there are no animations so game doesn't feel live.
In overall, there is not enough content yet to judge the game in the decent way, but again, as for i saw for now, it deffinetly has a potential at least for my attention. Good luck with the future development!

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes