RPGM Survival in Draconia [v0.5] [s1ck]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I must say it's very fine for AI Art. I tried playing a little with some AI generating art tools, these things keep making terrible Hands and feet ( these are pure hell product, even for feet lovers :ROFLMAO: ), even paid ones. Drawing yourself is still more reliable imo.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Meaningless. If you are creating your game with 3d renders, then your game tagged as 3dcg, If you are using AI, then your game tagged as AI-generated. There's nothing wrong about it.
Let's say a game is 90% 3D rendered, and they use AI for just the backgrounds or for the occasional event CG. Would you still tag that game as AI-generated and have it fall under the same blacklists as a game like this one? I'd say crossing that boundary is a big mistake and could lead to a lot of people missing a game they would really like. We also have to consider that we're moving in a direction where AI art is only going to become more prevalent, accepted, and invisible.

My "meaningless" point was: AI is merely another tool for artists and developers to employ; like 3D renders, it may be used well or poorly. I don't mind people criticizing glaringly lazy games with unedited AI art slapped together, but when that crosses over into higher-quality games that have actually been created with effort and passion, that's a problem.

My main thesis is to encourage nuance and thoughtfulness when it comes to the implementation of AI in the future. The genie is already out of the lamp, and there's no going back, so artists and developers need to learn how to adapt because if they don't use these tools to their advantage, other people definitely will.

In the best case, we differentiate between pure AI generations, assisted AI generations, and background AI generations.

Pure AI Generations: Art that is generated entirely by the AI with no editing.
Assisted AI Generations: AI-generated art that was then painted over, sometimes you may not even be able to tell that these are AI generated.
Background AI Generations: Most of the art in the game will be hand-drawn or 3D-rendered, but background details and maybe inventory items will be AI generated.

The question is, where will we draw that line?

Wanideretz

Sep 13, 2018
Yeah, whatever.
Still, we need AI tag. I don't even want to think about this site after a few months.
And, "That line" is pretty basic. If you are using AI-art, you will get AI tag.
You get bad graphics with and without AI gen.
But AI gen does not equal bad graphics in general.
So an AI tag would be an useless tag.
Look at the preview pics like usual. Nothing has changed except the possibility for non artists for making games.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Yeah, whatever.
Still, we need AI tag. I don't even want to think about this site after a few months.
And, "That line" is pretty basic. If you are using AI-art, you will get AI tag.
Ideologues who only see in black and white are a danger to creativity and freedom of expression. This is an issue that obviously has nuance, and falling into the recent hypocritical hysteria of blanket anti-AI art is only going to hurt artists and developers. Most of their common arguments are flimsy and easily demolished, but as a professional artist, I can at least relate to the intense emotional reaction. I'm looking forward to the time when more people can sit down and have a mature conversation about these topics instead of using stonewalling or other techniques to shut down difficult conversations and questions.

Less relevant, but it's also worth noting that the release of AI art hasn't tangibly affected my income at all and has only served as an extremely powerful tool for referencing, backgrounds, and other assets. If you lump a project I create with a few AI-created assets into the same blacklist as a game like this one, you're just throwing out the baby with the bathwater, aren't you?

Can you even tell which of these two potions are AI-generated? If a game had one of these, would you demand it use an AI tag? Your quoted comment certainly implies you would. So tell me, which of the two potions gets an AI tag?
sai2_W9d6GRXn6i.jpg

Müptezel Emo

Dec 15, 2022
Why are you don't want to understand? I'm not saying good or bad.
Just saying this site need AI-art tag for games, like most people in this site.
So, why are you scared by AI tag that much?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: maukou and H.ERO

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Why are you don't want to understand? I'm not saying good or bad.
Just saying this site need AI-art tag for games, like most people in this site.
So, why are you scared by AI tag that much?
I've been pretty clear. Do you actually want to read or engage with what I'm writing, or is it going over your head? :KEK:

This is getting highly off topic. This discussion should stop now.

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
I dont want to continue this discussion but i do wanna just add, for players sake or only for your own personal sake? Not sure what spiritual harmony you feel either that gets completely and utterly ruined just because its an ai image

• Haha
Reactions: CV3 and bazelgeuse

s1ck_dev

Developing Femdom Games
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2023
Hello everyone! Decided to make an account to interact with those who enjoyed my content.
I released v0.3 update today for patrons who pledged for Early Access (Still playtesting to make sure everything is working as intended, etc)... I do plan to publically release it later next month here in the forum. I appreciate all the kind support despite all the AI drama...If not for Stable Diffusion I would never be able to make this at all, and soon I'm planning on making the definite jump to DAZ3D, so you guys really made the difference for me. Thanks everyone!

Here is the changelog for those who haven't pledged and are still interested in what's new for Survival In Draconia:
  • v0.3 CHANGELOG:
  • -Added the option to work for any guests staying at Anna's Inn
  • -Three Brand New Endings Added
  • -New Character Added...Meet Mistress Mel! (Futa/Feet/Fart/Watersports/ Scenes Included + her Slave Route!
  • -New Lucretia Scenes and more!

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Honestly if you manage to get consistency when generating a character, stable diffusion ( you probably use Anything v3 ) > daz3d, but I guess generating over and over to obtain the same character you created is boring.

s1ck_dev

Developing Femdom Games
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2023
Honestly if you manage to get consistency when generating a character, stable diffusion ( you probably use Anything v3 ) > daz3d, but I guess generating over and over to obtain the same character you created is boring.
While I can get a decent consistency with character generation it's quite limiting on character designs (to avoid too many discrepancies between CGS I must keep clothing simple) and that's not even mentioning how difficult it is to get two known characters in the same CG interacting with one another. So after I finish Survival In Draconia (might take a couple more updates), I'm certainly moving on to develop femdom games in DAZ3D.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes