Unity Completed Suspended Sex Simulator Vol.2 - Machine Fucking of Captive Beauty [v1.1.1] [Neet Corp.]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't know how to use the patch. unless there is a video tutorial
Swap the modded Assembly-CSharp.dll file for the games, the post tells you where to find it...

Extract and put it to NejiSimNeet02.1.0.8_Data\Managed\

But if your acctually on Android maybe check posts after about it.

Lucilous

Sep 23, 2022
Swap the modded Assembly-CSharp.dll file for the games, the post tells you where to find it...

Extract and put it to NejiSimNeet02.1.0.8_Data\Managed\

But if your acctually on Android maybe check posts after about it.
yeah, for now, i can only use it on android

Random Lad

Sep 26, 2021
I tried the apk patching part. And the app keeps crashing on a black screen probably at initial loading. No "not responding" or similar messages, a direct crash and back to home screen.
And it seems like I am not the only one. Anyone got a fix?

Update:

1. The app launches with only the 32bit library replaced. But no patch gets actually applied in this case. (Probably beacuse the 32bit libraries are being ignored in presence of unmodified 64bit ones)
2. The app crashes at load screen with the 64bit library replaced. Still no idea what's wrong.

Update 2:

I was able to get it to work.

To avoid confusion, these are the mods applied
Cheats:
  • uncensored
  • debug mode
  • scale unlock
Enjoy :)

Last edited:

AltusDev

Aug 30, 2022
So I need help:
1. What are the settings that let Sirius move her head around more often when she gets fucked? Like she can move her head left to right more frequently the harder she gets fucked. If this is some manually-move-head thing, I am playing on PC not a phone.
2. How do you export an MP4 file of your recording or movie? Can't figure out.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's the expression settings, if something affect head movement I would guess it's there. Also the emotion...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With the PC clicking make movie will start the recording, clicking again will stop it and automatically open the videos...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wandraak

Jan 31, 2020
Can´t figure out how to enable some of the options from screenshots (see-thru, tentacle size ets) - I unlocked all settings but those things are not there? Is it early-version or cut from free ver (Or am I just missing something)?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can´t figure out how to enable some of the options from screenshots...
The anal and vaginal tentacles should have size sliders, see-thru might be onaho(le)? This isn't a free version, but the opening post is out of date. Version 1.0.8 is the latest here with a decensor before it.

rosehunter2

Apr 24, 2019
I know there is a version that has debug mode for Android already somewhere. But I like the original, so I dropped another one that only has decensored here.

remion02

May 11, 2017
Is it normal that i only have 27 of the unlocks and nothing else?
Yeah I tried installing with the modded file in managed and I have limited access still. Many features like advanced emotion setting, petrification, "belly boko", etc are missing
Also things like the mood graph don't render properly. You can only see lines for measuring intensity and time but the actual content of the graph is missing unless you place the model of the girl underneath the graph.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes